Tim Oldfield - Potter's House Church ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brent

Columbus, OH

#21 Jun 12, 2014
This entire thread is bizarre. I have attended the potters house for 14 years...regularly. I have never seen or heard any of these things. Sad, wilderness man...you can hide behind a pen-name and spout off things, as though they are true...without accountability.
I have never heard the doctrine taught that you started this thread with. Any time the pastor speaks, it is recorded. So...when did he teach this. I wanna know so I can hear it.
If you are so interested in doctrine...consider all of them that you are trampling with this thread...just saying...
just asking

Blacklick, OH

#22 Jun 12, 2014
You just awaken from a coma?
EDGE Ohio

Columbus, OH

#23 Jun 16, 2014
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Your one never and two evers make me think otherwise. But it doesn't matter. You're not Roman Catholic so you're wasting you time, breath and money.
Sometimes there are 2 different offerings for different causes. Could that be the mix up on the 2 buckets?(Not that "they didn't get enough.")
Its all good

Columbus, OH

#24 Jun 17, 2014
I wish I could pass a bucket or a plate, or a hat. I should have been a preacher. GRRRRRRR
Its all good

Columbus, OH

#25 Jun 17, 2014
EDGE Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes there are 2 different offerings for different causes. Could that be the mix up on the 2 buckets?(Not that "they didn't get enough.")
Oh for Christ's sake stop arguing about money...'MONEYCHANGERS'. It always comes down to this when we're all broke ( except the preachers... lol ) Just drop a dime in the collection/ bucket plate next Sunday or better yet an I.O.U, make sure you take a picture of the preachers expressions so you can post it on Topix ...Okay.
CanIGettaAmen

Waverly, OH

#26 Jun 19, 2014
wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
Churches are where zombies who want an emotional high and to be indoctrinated with a false Roman created deity. There was no historical Jesus, in fact, that name didn't even exist until 400 years ago! The NT was written in GREEK! When did the Jews ever speak Greek in Judea? You stupid Christians are too brainwashed and frightened to research outside of your "doctrines" to learn the truth. Jesus DID NOT exist, no walking on water, no walking in a desert for 40 days without water or food, no division of two fish to feed 5,000 people! Are you people that docile, I guess you are, because you're waiting on a Allegorical figure to come save you from your sins that you commit 6 1/2 days a week. I said six and a half became you only are partially" holy" a half a day on Sunday.
Outside of the four gospels and the false Apostle Paul's books, THERE IS NO HISTORICAL EVIDENCE of a man name Jesus in ANY writtings of the 1,2,3,4,5th centuries. Not until the King James bible from 1604-1611, is there a mention of a Jesus. Prove me wrong!
Churches are RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATIONS, who have doctrinal statements of what each INDIVIDUAL CHURCH will teach and what they will not teach, in their Pulpits! Prove it wrong! Everyone who's become a member of a church gets a booklet of what DOCTRINAL TEACHINGS they're going to receive and a church statement! Prove me wrong!
All of your money is going to SUPPORT THE PASTOR, BISHOP, PREACHER and their staff and families...period! The rest is for bills, mortgage on the building, etc. Prove me wrong!
Churches are Religious Corporations! There will be NO RAPTURE, OR NO RETURN IN THE CLOUDS.
THE SUN is what is really what the church is worshipping Son/ Sun
http://www.stellarhousepublishing.com/jesussu...
I was raised in a baptist church as a child and since i could talk and make any sense of anything, i questioned what they preached. I applaud your comment and thank u for "preaching" some facts! Thank you!
Its all good

Columbus, OH

#27 Jun 19, 2014
The next time you need help with your rent payment, or utility bill,or food call a church and see how fast they turn you down- just as an experiment - you'll see, I dare you. They will refer you to another church and they will refer you to another church, until you get tired of calling. But they're always on the ready to accept your money, it's sad but true.
I believe there are wolves in sheep's clothing, if a Church gives you the 'run around' when you need help then cross them off your list, they're not for real. Any Church who believes and teaches God's word would help you, if they don't then they're in it for the money. I despise this kind of Church and I wouldn't drop one cent in their collection/ bucket plate - I wouldn't waste the paper on an I.O.U...LOL. These Church's go against God's teachings.
People really need to wake up. Can I have an Amen on that!
nameless

Reynoldsburg, OH

#28 Jun 24, 2014
I have been a member of the pottershouse since 1996 and I love my Pastor tim oldfield and his wonderful family Pastor is a man of god . He is a man of integrity and morals. It hurts me when I see bad things about him. Like how his family works for the church. We trust our pastor because we have seen these kids grow up and be wonderful people who love the lord. They are just like the people that raised them of course we want them to be on staff. There has never been scandal in our church about pastor and his family not EVER. hES THE PASTOR BECAUSE WE KNOW HIS LIFE. They have never passed the offering plate twice to my knowledge .They have taken a secound offering if a member is in serious trouble like about to loose thier house. I was a member of the prison ministry for almost 8 years and know some who are the board. These are wonderful people of charactor and integrity. Let me share a little about my life at pottershouse. I was a single mom and didnt have money for my kids for christmas. jAfter church one sunday pastor approached me asking me if I was going to be ok for christmas when I gave no responce he pulled his wallet and ask other men standing near to help. without question they provided christmas for me and another single mom standing with me, Thats my pastor.He has been there everytime a member of my family has passed away. He was at the foot of my bed when I had open heart surgery. Later came to the house (with his wife)to see if I had what I needed. For a month food was prepared by our ladies and brought to the house for us.church members brought gifts for my kids on many christmas. One time the prison ministry sent me a brand new washer and dryer, If you have a need thats desprate they have a account sent up to help. They help folks with food and electric bills and medicine and lots of other needs in thier life. Our pastor and his family care about us. Pastor is available to the people you can talk to him if you have a problem. Dont you think after all these years that we would know what kind of folks our pastor and his family are. The church has grown soooooo much that doesnt happen unless God is in the midst. We have a ministry that feeds the homeless and have done so for years and years. Theres one man who takes the left overs to the single moms and seniors in his own van and uses his own gas,.Year after year hes faithful. No church is perfect thats true but our church is filled with people with x drug addicts, whores,drug dealers, thiefs, ex abusers,adultors and any other sinner you can think of. But within the walls of the potters house they have found acceptance love and most important Jesus. Do we care how they dress no we care that they are present. We bring them to Jesus and he cleans them up. Just come listen to the man of God and get to know our people. We are not perfect but we love the lord and are growing as a church and christians., Everyone is growing and learning to be like Jesus. We are a place where broken vessels are made new.
Danny

Jackson, TN

#29 Jan 30, 2015
Best. Tv preacher. Out there
Love

Union City, IN

#30 Apr 5, 2015
To the idiot calling himself mister mister, what do u think your politicians do u idiot they take our money and don't do anything and have big house and fancy cars so why can't a man that loves God have nice things that is his work idiot.
WeLoveOurChurch

Columbus, OH

#31 Jun 16, 2015
Until you know the truth you will never be set free! All the lies that are being stored about Tim Oldfield and his family? They are just that:Lies. I personally can attest to a true spirit filled church and one who teaches false false doctrine and allows man to control the church and not the spirit of God . The Potters House is not run by Tim and the Oldfields . It is run by God and the Holy Spirit. Some of the comments in this board , the ones about Tim teaching doctrine? The only facts you have to back your statements up with are doctrine of your own!

Enough said . You guys need Jesus, you also need prayer . I will personally pray for you .
Anpn

Grove City, OH

#32 Jan 14, 2016
the happy gardener wrote:
<quoted text>
The Potter's House is nothing more than a religious ponsi scheme. Tim Oldfield builds up his corporate church impire by appointing young "leaders" into positions of authority, empowering them with a false sense of spirituality as they "walk into their destiny". All these subgroups under him push him up higher and higher. Tim Oldfield could care less about what doctrine these misfit self annointed leaders are teaching.
Actually many of their kids have had and one still keeps a real job
I love God
#33 May 14, 2016
the happy gardener wrote:
<quoted text>

The Potter's House is nothing more than a religious ponsi scheme. Tim Oldfield builds up his corporate church impire by appointing young "leaders" into positions of authority, empowering them with a false sense of spirituality as they "walk into their destiny". All these subgroups under him push him up higher and higher. Tim Oldfield could care less about what doctrine these misfit self annointed leaders are teaching.
You clearly do not have a clue! Tim Oldfield is a good man who preaches the truth! I have known him for over 30 yrs! You should be careful about speaking lies of God's anointed!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
True love 10 min Big Johnson 2
Pittsburgh Steelers team refuses to come out of... 53 min Bye Bye 1
Praise Obama!! People are sitting during the Na... 56 min Democrat 1
bye bye nfl 1 hr Duke for Mayor 5
Lebrun calls POTUS a bum on twitter 1 hr Duke for Mayor 25
Why do Republicans love Russian lovers more tha... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 82
Hillarys emails...ooops I mean Jareds emails 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 3

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance