Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

In recent years, the illegal alien population in North Carolina has exploded thanks to 'sanctuary policies' in several cities and counties throughout the state.

Most recently, the welcome mat was made even larger for those who enter this country illegally by the Tarheel State, when the North Carolina DMV began issuing driver's licenses to illegal aliens.

Of course, these decisions and disastrous policies have been made over the very loud objections of many North Carolinians. However, as is so often the case, the desire for cheap labor and commerce has trumped the rule of law and the safety of the citizens.

Not surprisingly, as with any location that has a large concentration of Mexican and Central American illegal aliens, the children are truly paying the price for that so-called 'cheap labor.'

A very cursory search turned up the following sex crimes against children, in which an illegal alien has either been charged or convicted in North Carolina in the first 10 days of March 2013, alone:

(Click the link to see profiles of the rapists)

http://www.examiner.com/article/illegal-alien...

Since: Dec 11

Franklin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

And we have an amnesty president and criminal attorney general who will stop at nothing to keep the riff raff coming. Ummm, I meant to say future Democratic voters.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 min Duke for Mayor 25,364
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 8 min Duke for Mayor 266
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 41 min Go Blue Forever 2,202
Hillary's fate? 50 min Reality Speaks 18
Dinner with Michelle or golf with Barack? 1 hr Reality Speaks 11
Is Nevada Rancher a Patriot?? 1 hr Oliver Canterberry 83
Man Rushed To Hospital After Shooting In East C... 1 hr Oliver Canterberry 3
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 8 hr Agreed 2,006
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••