Reality Speaks ties up I-270 traffic moving his "yacht"

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Jun 20, 2013
Amos Moses

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 19, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Traffic on I-270 had to be stopped after a truck towing a million dollar yacht got lost and had to be turned around to keep from striking an underpass. This yacht was the property of infamous gas bag Reality Speaks, a well-known if despised frequent poster on Topix. However, after watching news footage, it was obvious that this was merely a 1/3 million dollar run-of-the-mill boat. Frantic overstatement is a well-known tactic of RS, who feels the need to incessantly brag. He saw no problem tying up traffic on half the east side; his upcoming fishing trip to Dillon Dam...er, St. Thomas was of more importance than the commutes of mere wage slaves.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Amos Moses wrote:
Traffic on I-270 had to be stopped after a truck towing a million dollar yacht got lost and had to be turned around to keep from striking an underpass. This yacht was the property of infamous gas bag Reality Speaks, a well-known if despised frequent poster on Topix. However, after watching news footage, it was obvious that this was merely a 1/3 million dollar run-of-the-mill boat. Frantic overstatement is a well-known tactic of RS, who feels the need to incessantly brag. He saw no problem tying up traffic on half the east side; his upcoming fishing trip to Dillon Dam...er, St. Thomas was of more importance than the commutes of mere wage slaves.
Hello, Sterling.
Famous Amos

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

As this occurred, George Clayton Bigsby was patching holes in his old inflatable pool chair that he purchased at Kmart back in 1976.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Famous Amos wrote:
As this occurred, George Clayton Bigsby was patching holes in his old inflatable pool chair that he purchased at Kmart back in 1976.
How's the wife, Sterling?
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>How's the wife, Sterling?
Didn't you hear the long involved story that Sterling's / Modern Man wife was sick with cancer? He said so himself in great detail on this very forum.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

LOL!
Was it being delivered to Alum-Creek?

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well, this thread just ruined a friendship. I just went out with RS, no mention of this purchase; no invite to find my tiara and christen the yacht.

Soooo deleting him from my cell phone contact list!

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 20, 2013
 
GlitterSucks wrote:
Well, this thread just ruined a friendship. I just went out with RS, no mention of this purchase; no invite to find my tiara and christen the yacht.
Soooo deleting him from my cell phone contact list!
Don't be pissed at him! He was on his way to Party Source in Covington Ky. for that "just right" bottle of bubbly.
Famous Amos

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 20, 2013
 
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>How's the wife, Sterling?
How's the new house in Obetz treating you? Did you get that bug problem taken care of? What about that cracked foundation? I understand money is tight but you really need to address those issues now.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 20, 2013
 
Famous Amos wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the new house in Obetz treating you? Did you get that bug problem taken care of? What about that cracked foundation? I understand money is tight but you really need to address those issues now.
Tell your wife that I gave her a super low rent on that house because I felt bad for her after you kicked her out.
And now she's crying about it?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 20, 2013
 
sidekick wrote:
LOL!
Was it being delivered to Alum-Creek?
Maybe--it said he got lost, so maybe he thought he was headed for the Atlantic.
Famous Amos

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 20, 2013
 
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Tell your wife that I gave her a super low rent on that house because I felt bad for her after you kicked her out.
And now she's crying about it?
She tried to pay her rent with a $20 bill but you didn't have enough cash on hand to give her $19 back.
Belo

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 20, 2013
 
The local news claimed the yacht was too tall to clear overpasses on 270. That was pure BS and the real issue was the driver did not comply with the routing on his permit so the DOT stopped him.
Bitter pill to swallow

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Amos Moses wrote:
Traffic on I-270 had to be stopped after a truck towing a million dollar yacht got lost and had to be turned around to keep from striking an underpass. This yacht was the property of infamous gas bag Reality Speaks, a well-known if despised frequent poster on Topix. However, after watching news footage, it was obvious that this was merely a 1/3 million dollar run-of-the-mill boat. Frantic overstatement is a well-known tactic of RS, who feels the need to incessantly brag. He saw no problem tying up traffic on half the east side; his upcoming fishing trip to Dillon Dam...er, St. Thomas was of more importance than the commutes of mere wage slaves.
R'S ? You mean that pathetic, bafoon blowhard?
The ALMIGHTY THAN THOU, NAME. CALLING, DEMEANING,DEGRADING, BAFOON BLOWHARD?
Yeah, we all know him.....unfortunately.
Too bad he doesn't take a long walk off a short peir.......or sail off into the sunset, never to be seen or heard from again....on Topix anyways!
Bitter pill to swallow

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Pier.......lol
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Belo wrote:
The local news claimed the yacht was too tall to clear overpasses on 270. That was pure BS and the real issue was the driver did not comply with the routing on his permit so the DOT stopped him.
Zs

So the traffic stoppage was because of a union goon collecting a toll. Time to have an open season on those worthless vermin.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Zs
So the traffic stoppage was because of a union goon collecting a toll. Time to have an open season on those worthless vermin.
What are you suggesting? Don't be a wimp. Come right out and say what you mean, putz.

woof
sidekick

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe--it said he got lost, so maybe he thought he was headed for the Atlantic.
I once had this problem with port Columbus. My helicopter was banned from taking shortcuts through their no fly zone.(LOL)
sidekick

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

This was no bigger traffic jam than usual. Unless it was a "Banana-Boat" full of illegals under that tarp.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 7 min d pantz 25
The George Zimmerman Case! (Apr '13) 14 min They cannot kill a Spook 7,672
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 22 min d pantz 29,402
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 48 min Pale Rider 2,930
Exposing The Exposers: Repeat Offenders Can Be ... 58 min Melon Bandit 2
The Sarah Salin Channel 2 hr Black Rhino 6
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 3 hr scirocco 46
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 5 hr Logan 845
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••