Good Riddance to Auntie Zeituni

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Mar 14

Hilliard, OH

#1 Apr 8, 2014
BOSTON (AP)-- President Barack Obama's aunt Zeituni Onyango, who was denied asylum in the United States but stayed illegally for years, died Tuesday at age 61.

Onyango, whose immigration status was reported by The Associated Press days before Obama's election in 2008, had been treated in recent months for cancer and respiratory problems, Cleveland attorney Margaret Wong said. She died in a Boston rehabilitation center, said Wong, who represented her in her immigration case.

Onyango, a half-sister of Obama's late father, moved from Kenya to the U.S. in 2000 and was denied asylum by an immigration judge in 2004. She remained in the country illegally, living in Boston public housing.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBI...

Since: Mar 14

Hilliard, OH

#2 Apr 8, 2014
One down...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#3 Apr 8, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
One down...
You Christians are the best.

Since: Mar 14

Hilliard, OH

#4 Apr 8, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You Christians are the best.
"We Christians" are allowed to note the deaths of the enemies of our nation, little girl.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#5 Apr 8, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>"We Christians" are allowed to note the deaths of the enemies of our nation, little girl.
Jesus preached glee at the deaths of fellow human beings. Hypocrites 3:16.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#6 Apr 8, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
One down...
And millions more to go, but hell has plenty of room

Since: Mar 14

Hilliard, OH

#7 Apr 8, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus preached glee at the deaths of fellow human beings. Hypocrites 3:16.
The Bible also talks about criminals.
You can cry all you want, little girl...Auntie was a criminal.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#8 Apr 8, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible also talks about criminals.
You can cry all you want, little girl...Auntie was a criminal.
Well that justifies your excitement at her death. You are a fine example of your faith.
Duke for Mayor

Richfield, OH

#9 Apr 8, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that justifies your excitement at her death. You are a fine example of your faith.
Why don't you go to her funeral and send her flowers? Obama won't be there.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Richfield, OH

#10 Apr 8, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that justifies your excitement at her death. You are a fine example of your faith.
Who cares? Obama doesn't. Obamacare didn't save her.....

woof

Since: Mar 14

Hilliard, OH

#11 Apr 9, 2014
No entitlement here, huh?

Onyango enraged Bostonians in 2010 when, during a sit-down with a local TV reporter, she complained that she was being “treated like public enemy No. 1,” revealed she received monthly disability checks of nearly $700 and insisted that,“If I come as an immigrant, you have the obligation to make me a citizen.”
http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_co...

Since: Mar 14

Hilliard, OH

#12 Apr 9, 2014
Uncle Omar, come out and plaaaaay...

Since: Mar 14

Hilliard, OH

#13 Apr 9, 2014
Best comment at the Herald's site:

"Let her obituary read: Aunt Zeituni comes from a large tribe of grifters that extends from Kenya to L Street to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. This family's astounding sense of entitlement knows no bounds. They contribute nothing of substance but consume much. Their parasitic nature destroys all they touch . RIP"

Since: Mar 14

Hilliard, OH

#14 Apr 9, 2014
"Funeral arrangements are being handled by Dyer-Lake Funeral Home of North Attleboro, Wong said."

The funeral home is 40 miles away from where she lived. Why? Nobody else wanted the job. This is the same funeral home that handled the body of the dead terrorist Tsarnaev last year.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#15 Apr 9, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
"Funeral arrangements are being handled by Dyer-Lake Funeral Home of North Attleboro, Wong said."
The funeral home is 40 miles away from where she lived. Why? Nobody else wanted the job. This is the same funeral home that handled the body of the dead terrorist Tsarnaev last year.
The Dyer/Lake families sound like they actually are good people, the sort who actually live the Christian values others espouse and ignore.

woof

Since: Mar 14

Hilliard, OH

#16 Apr 9, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dyer/Lake families sound like they actually are good people, the sort who actually live the Christian values others espouse and ignore.
woof
No, they're publicity hounds, douchie. Just like certain members of your alleged profession...the ones seen on local TV doing pro bono work for high profile, obviously guilty, public outrage cases. The king of that crew in Columbus is Sam Shamansky.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#17 Apr 9, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus preached glee at the deaths of fellow human beings. Hypocrites 3:16.
http://www.biblestudytools.com/matthew/23-33-...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#18 Apr 9, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>No, they're publicity hounds, douchie. Just like certain members of your alleged profession...the ones seen on local TV doing pro bono work for high profile, obviously guilty, public outrage cases. The king of that crew in Columbus is Sam Shamansky.
Let's see. Nobody else will provide a venue for services, because the deceased is of questionable character, or a terrorist, and they step because they wish to get publicity.

You are an idiot, and they're better Christians than you are.

woof
Vance McAllister

Columbus, OH

#19 Apr 9, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
You are an idiot, and they're better Christians than you are.
woof
Mister Jones is a fine Christian person, just like me.

Smart like me too!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#20 Apr 9, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see. Nobody else will provide a venue for services, because the deceased is of questionable character, or a terrorist, and they step because they wish to get publicity.
You are an idiot, and they're better Christians than you are.
woof
step?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeb Bush for President! 6 min Oscar 35
Should all children be vaccinated before enter... 9 min BizzyBee 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 14 min Pale Rider 5,590
Who Do You Support 17 min They cannot kill ... 65
American Sniper - the superhero movie 5 thumbs up! 18 min Beachbums suicida... 11
Are you planning to see the movie American Sniper 19 min Pam 53
Music for Bubba's Rambling Posts 47 min Big Johnson 4
homosexuality is a "lifestyle choice" 1 hr d pantz 251
Update: dangerous Muslim travels 1 hr Rahm Emanuel 112
Anti islam protesters in TEXAS 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 68

Winter Storm Watch for Franklin County was issued at January 31 at 11:12AM EST

Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST

NFL 8:43AM
Jimmy Haslam: Browns have to get a QB in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:17 AM
Jimmy Haslam Speaks on Browns' 2015 QB Situation
Bleacher Report12:23 PM
Manziel's Teammates Discuss QB's Rookie Season
Yahoo! Sports12:24 PM
Report: Cleveland Browns 'wrecked' by Johnny Manziel's rookie season
NBC Sports12:46 PM
Teammate: Manziel was a "100 percent joke" as a rookie