Smoking ban to go before Ohio Supreme Court

Apr 8, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Business First of Columbus

The Ohio Supreme Court on Wednesday agreed to hear a Columbus-based case that challenges the constitutionality of the state's indoor smoking ban, the Dayton Daily News reports .

Comments (Page 1,066)

Showing posts 21,301 - 21,309 of21,309
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
You ass

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Mr Manning wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to Foghorn Leghorn. Smokers are the, I say SMOKERS are the pricks there boy! Idiots that is.
Hit the full screen, and watch YOUR KIND, I say filth and trash take a BEATIN' BOY!! Good old fashion Ass Whoopin' that is!
http://www.torontosun.com/2013/08/04/man-char...
Dayton is the ghetto of Ohio. Nothing but pure white trash. That is why you are there. Keep your filthy, smelly, inbreed ass down there.
Such attitude..... Big mouth, compensating for "smaller " things. LOL
Mr Manning

North Olmsted, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

You ass wrote:
<quoted text>Such attitude..... Big mouth, compensating for "smaller " things. LOL
Wow.... Uses the word ass in both of his screen names and talks about the size of my package. You are so obvious fruity. Glad you don't hide it. Mommy would be proud. I am sure you are a charter VIP member at each, but which one will you be at this weekend?

http://dayton.gaycities.com/bars/

Dont forget.... NO SMOKING INSIDE!!!
Mr J Manning

North Olmsted, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

You ass wrote:
<quoted text>Such attitude..... Big mouth, compensating for "smaller " things. LOL
Hey Tinkerbell... Just happened to think, you and Reality Speaks are only an hour apart. You two should get together for Ladies Night tomorrow night! You two flamers will have a blast! There is a rumor that she is still under 21, so you might have to sneak her in.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Mr Manning wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Hope every one of them is a smoker. Probably on welfare too.
Have you ever noticed that most food stamp people also buy cigarettes? They should test food stamp people for nicotine and take away benefits from them. If they can afford smokes, they can afford to buy their own food.
You ass

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Mr J Manning wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Tinkerbell... Just happened to think, you and Reality Speaks are only an hour apart. You two should get together for Ladies Night tomorrow night! You two flamers will have a blast! There is a rumor that she is still under 21, so you might have to sneak her in.
No thanks Jerry, no one is interested in where you hang out, but thanks for the invite anyway.
As far as me making reference to your super micro wee wee, you are the one that was wishing your thing was as big as some woman's clitoris. Damn Jerry get a grip.
Tuesday
Uninformed wrote:
Jerry has always been extremely jealous of Azmac and all of his other betters on Topix. Jerry is most assuredly a tool full of stool.
Jerry wrote <quote >
I am jealous my pecker is not as big as your mom's is.
Jerry

North Olmsted, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Horses ass wrote:
<quoted text>No thanks Jerry, no one is interested in where you hang out, but thanks for the invite anyway.
As far as me making reference to your super micro wee wee, you are the one that was wishing your thing was as big as some woman's clitoris. Damn Jerry get a grip.
Tuesday
Uninformed wrote:
Jerry has always been extremely jealous of Azmac and all of his other betters on Topix. Jerry is most assuredly a tool full of stool.
Jerry wrote <quote >
I am jealous my pecker is not as big as your mom's is.
Quit trying to protect your boyfriend. Your secret is out. We already know what team you play for Froot Loop. Like I said.... Any man who adamantly defends puffing on a long white stick until he gets white stuff to come out is a strange breed. There is a reason they call them f@gs in the UK. Keep puffing h()m(). Wearing mommys clothes when you two go out tonight?
You ass

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit trying to protect your boyfriend. Your secret is out. We already know what team you play for Froot Loop. Like I said.... Any man who adamantly defends puffing on a long white stick until he gets white stuff to come out is a strange breed. There is a reason they call them f@gs in the UK. Keep puffing h()m(). Wearing mommys clothes when you two go out tonight?
Lying....think not babyboy.....you complained of your dis satisfaction of you ding a ling.....wishing it could be at least the size of a woman's clitoris....now you are saying you only like "white" ding dongs.
You ass

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Personally ,and all joking to the side, I believe that if someone use to smoke they have no business criticizing someone that has a smoking habit, that is being a hypocrite, the same as someone ( Jerry ) that use to work for a steel plant that was owned by Japan and then talks terrible to and about someone that owns a Japanese car.......Hypocrite

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,301 - 21,309 of21,309
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Puppet-OTUS 17 min Black Rhino 39
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 18 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 18
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 38 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 28,991
Does Obama have the right to ban cameras, media... 1 hr Putin tough Obama soft 10
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 1 hr Reality Speaks 23
500 march for Trayvon Martin in Columbus (Mar '12) 1 hr Reality Speaks 404
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Reality Speaks 2,891
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••