Smoking ban to go before Ohio Supreme...

Smoking ban to go before Ohio Supreme Court

There are 21273 comments on the Business First of Columbus story from Apr 8, 2011, titled Smoking ban to go before Ohio Supreme Court. In it, Business First of Columbus reports that:

The Ohio Supreme Court on Wednesday agreed to hear a Columbus-based case that challenges the constitutionality of the state's indoor smoking ban, the Dayton Daily News reports .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business First of Columbus.

First Prev
of 1064
Next Last

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#24136 Aug 6, 2013
dpx55 wrote:
I'm firing up the thought machine azmac.
Beam some more visions of thousands of Russian troops to his brain.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#24138 Aug 6, 2013
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong dummy. THIS is what I help create. You can be next.
http://www.torontosun.com/2013/08/04/man-char...
He got EXACTLY what he deserved.
I really liked the video there. Too bad it happened in Canada. If it happened here, it probably would make America's Funniest Videos. I loved the way he screamed death threats at the police. And here the smokers have been telling us that smoking calmed people down. BTW, almost at the end, when they stand him up, you can see where he pissed himself. PRICELESS.
Mr Manning

North Olmsted, OH

#24139 Aug 6, 2013
Horses ass wrote:
I see the childish pricks are still on here <<< (the non smoking side that is )
Listen to Foghorn Leghorn. Smokers are the, I say SMOKERS are the pricks there boy! Idiots that is.

Hit the full screen, and watch YOUR KIND, I say filth and trash take a BEATIN' BOY!! Good old fashion Ass Whoopin' that is!

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/08/04/man-char...

Dayton is the ghetto of Ohio. Nothing but pure white trash. That is why you are there. Keep your filthy, smelly, inbreed ass down there.
Mr Manning

North Olmsted, OH

#24140 Aug 6, 2013
azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
One hundred million unemployed.
Really? Hope every one of them is a smoker. Probably on welfare too.
You ass

Mason, OH

#24141 Aug 7, 2013
Mr Manning wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to Foghorn Leghorn. Smokers are the, I say SMOKERS are the pricks there boy! Idiots that is.
Hit the full screen, and watch YOUR KIND, I say filth and trash take a BEATIN' BOY!! Good old fashion Ass Whoopin' that is!
http://www.torontosun.com/2013/08/04/man-char...
Dayton is the ghetto of Ohio. Nothing but pure white trash. That is why you are there. Keep your filthy, smelly, inbreed ass down there.
Such attitude..... Big mouth, compensating for "smaller " things. LOL
Mr Manning

North Olmsted, OH

#24142 Aug 7, 2013
You ass wrote:
<quoted text>Such attitude..... Big mouth, compensating for "smaller " things. LOL
Wow.... Uses the word ass in both of his screen names and talks about the size of my package. You are so obvious fruity. Glad you don't hide it. Mommy would be proud. I am sure you are a charter VIP member at each, but which one will you be at this weekend?

http://dayton.gaycities.com/bars/

Dont forget.... NO SMOKING INSIDE!!!
Mr J Manning

North Olmsted, OH

#24143 Aug 7, 2013
You ass wrote:
<quoted text>Such attitude..... Big mouth, compensating for "smaller " things. LOL
Hey Tinkerbell... Just happened to think, you and Reality Speaks are only an hour apart. You two should get together for Ladies Night tomorrow night! You two flamers will have a blast! There is a rumor that she is still under 21, so you might have to sneak her in.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#24144 Aug 7, 2013
Mr Manning wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Hope every one of them is a smoker. Probably on welfare too.
Have you ever noticed that most food stamp people also buy cigarettes? They should test food stamp people for nicotine and take away benefits from them. If they can afford smokes, they can afford to buy their own food.
You ass

Mason, OH

#24145 Aug 8, 2013
Mr J Manning wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Tinkerbell... Just happened to think, you and Reality Speaks are only an hour apart. You two should get together for Ladies Night tomorrow night! You two flamers will have a blast! There is a rumor that she is still under 21, so you might have to sneak her in.
No thanks Jerry, no one is interested in where you hang out, but thanks for the invite anyway.
As far as me making reference to your super micro wee wee, you are the one that was wishing your thing was as big as some woman's clitoris. Damn Jerry get a grip.
#24132
Tuesday
Uninformed wrote:
Jerry has always been extremely jealous of Azmac and all of his other betters on Topix. Jerry is most assuredly a tool full of stool.
Jerry wrote <quote >
I am jealous my pecker is not as big as your mom's is.
Jerry

North Olmsted, OH

#24146 Aug 8, 2013
Horses ass wrote:
<quoted text>No thanks Jerry, no one is interested in where you hang out, but thanks for the invite anyway.
As far as me making reference to your super micro wee wee, you are the one that was wishing your thing was as big as some woman's clitoris. Damn Jerry get a grip.
#24132
Tuesday
Uninformed wrote:
Jerry has always been extremely jealous of Azmac and all of his other betters on Topix. Jerry is most assuredly a tool full of stool.
Jerry wrote <quote >
I am jealous my pecker is not as big as your mom's is.
Quit trying to protect your boyfriend. Your secret is out. We already know what team you play for Froot Loop. Like I said.... Any man who adamantly defends puffing on a long white stick until he gets white stuff to come out is a strange breed. There is a reason they call them [email protected] in the UK. Keep puffing h()m(). Wearing mommys clothes when you two go out tonight?
You ass

Mason, OH

#24148 Aug 8, 2013
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit trying to protect your boyfriend. Your secret is out. We already know what team you play for Froot Loop. Like I said.... Any man who adamantly defends puffing on a long white stick until he gets white stuff to come out is a strange breed. There is a reason they call them [email protected] in the UK. Keep puffing h()m(). Wearing mommys clothes when you two go out tonight?
Lying....think not babyboy.....you complained of your dis satisfaction of you ding a ling.....wishing it could be at least the size of a woman's clitoris....now you are saying you only like "white" ding dongs.
You ass

Mason, OH

#24150 Aug 8, 2013
Personally ,and all joking to the side, I believe that if someone use to smoke they have no business criticizing someone that has a smoking habit, that is being a hypocrite, the same as someone ( Jerry ) that use to work for a steel plant that was owned by Japan and then talks terrible to and about someone that owns a Japanese car.......Hypocrite

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#24152 Nov 7, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 1064
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
illegals rape 14 year old girl at Rockville High 23 min jonjedi 36
Donald Trump Administration 27 min jonjedi 681
Breaking news....... 28 min jonjedi 83
jonjedi 30 min jonjedi 41
Russia Hates USA,Loves Trump. Electors voting f... 31 min jonjedi 534
Odds of Trump's impeachment 31 min jonjedi 308
On the Lighter Side...... 6 hr jonjedi 3

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages