Smoking ban to go before Ohio Supreme Court

Apr 8, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Business First of Columbus

The Ohio Supreme Court on Wednesday agreed to hear a Columbus-based case that challenges the constitutionality of the state's indoor smoking ban, the Dayton Daily News reports .

Comments
21,261 - 21,280 of 21,309 Comments Last updated Nov 7, 2013
azmac

Golden Valley, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Jerry wrote:
AssMac supports dog fighting and animal abuse. He hates dogs, and breeds them for fighting. This is one sic indavidual. That is what he supports.
You are a liar, Your stupid and a very low person who should be living in the gutters where you belong. Jerry is what happens when parents dont want the kid they ad.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes Arizona more free than California?
<quoted text>
azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
If you dont know why Arizona is freer that Calif then I can not explain it to you.
When you make assertions, it's always helpful to be able to explain your reasons for that assertion.(Unless you don't have a good response, then it's better to keep silent than to appear foolish.)
azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
Why I have prepared for the fall of this country coming very soon.
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
How soon do you think that will be? Within a year? Within 5 years?
azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
When do I think this country will fall. I would say any day now as the government is all prepared for it now.
That's pretty vague --- and how long have you been saying that?

Here's a pair of very specific predictions, Azmac: Next year at this time, I predict the USA will NOT have fallen. And in 5 years, I predict the USA will still NOT have fallen. If you are around then, I'll remind you that I was right and you were wrong.
Frisbee

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Notice how he says the that Government is all prepared for the government to fail?

Azmac is a lunatic that has suffered a psychotic break with reality. It is only a matter of time before he goes off the deep end and starts hurting people.

Any day now..........
Jerry

North Olmsted, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Generally I have a rule of not making fun of handicapped or mentally challenged people, but in the case of AssMac, it is too fun to resist!!!

My favorite is when he posted a list of bars he and his little boy toy HArley Rider came up with and said were closed because of the smoking ban. A simple Google search turned up the name and phone number of each place. Pretty funny that just about every single one posted IS STILL OPEN. What is even funnier is when I sent each place a link and they teamed up to press charges against him, Ask him about it! He will not say a word. He FINALLY keeps his big mouth shut on his lawyers advice.

Another was that unemployment is so high, yet Obama is hiring XXX,XXX new IRS agents, HOmeland security agents etc. I say XXX,XXX because in three posts, he pulled a different number out of his anal cavity for each one. Anyone who believes this drunk, Irish lepper-CON is a bigger fool than he is. Pretty fun nobody agrees with him.
Jerry

North Olmsted, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

AMBER ALERT -

Reality Speaks has not been heard from since Jerry made a fool of him last week. He is very suicidal, and needs to be found. Never mind, Cancel. Let him go.

Jerry

North Olmsted, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Ever wonder where some of Azmac's crazy ideas come from? This explains A LOT.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b55/Fightin...

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
Why I am getting my daughter out of the communist state of Calif to the almost free state of Arizona. Why I have prepared for the fall of this country coming very soon.
Let's see. Your ignorant, obsessive, paranoid rants that the world is coming to an end have been going on for what is it? six-seven years now???? Gas prices are going to be $10 a gallon???? They are going to use the BP oil leak to move everyone inland???? There are mass concentration camps and hundreds of thousands of body bags???? That there are Russian troops here in this country just waiting to take over????

C'mon, dude. Loosen up that tin hat just a little bit. You and the hundreds of newspapers you read every day have been way wrong in predicting anything. The only real thing that is predictable is everybody laughing themselves into a stupor over your "prescient" writings.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Jerry wrote:
AMBER ALERT -
Reality Speaks has not been heard from since Jerry made a fool of him last week. He is very suicidal, and needs to be found. Never mind, Cancel. Let him go.
Jerry makes a fool of himself with each post he writes.

see above as perfect example.

the sophomoric rants of a want to be important type loser.

the mental institution must allow 3 hours of internet a day for Jerry. His fantasy rants keep him quiet for awhile.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

I'm telling on you !!!!!!!!!
snowbird

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
So glad to hear you are in charge of the rebel side. With a dummy like you leading the pack, I have nothing to worry about. 7 years of no smoking, and a gay marriage ban, I can see why you are so upset. Your life has to be miserable!!!
A smoking ban means it is against the law to use or permit a legal
product on 'private' property.
For more info

http://tctactics.org
http://fightingback.homestead.com

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

snowbird wrote:
<quoted text>
A smoking ban means it is against the law to use or permit a legal
product on 'private' property.
For more info
http://tctactics.org
http://fightingback.homestead.com
Yeah- just like it is against the law to let a cook come back from the bathroom with feces all over his hands and let him prepare your food.
Just like it is against the law to take a legal pistol, place a legal bullet in it, aim it at your head and pull the trigger. MY GOD!!! They will not let me us a LEGAL PRODUCT in any way I damn well choose. OH THE HUMANITY!!!!

Get over your dumbassed addicted self. We are outlawing smoking in more and more places every day and taxing the crap out of tobacco. Of course, some ashholes try and get by with smoking where it is not permitted, but tossing a cup of LEGAL warm urine on them and their smoke eliminates that. And there are those who will buy untaxed Chinese counterfeit smokes (you know, made by the same people that killed all of our pets). I say- LET THEM. They will die that much sooner and we will not have to deal with their boorishness any more.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jerry wrote:
Attention smokers:
Please keep your butts (cigarette and ass) off my forum.
Thank you.
while you are in Chicago, go visit Cicero.

They banned guns so you are safe.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

bud_schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah- just like it is against the law to let a cook come back from the bathroom with feces all over his hands and let him prepare your food.
Just like it is against the law to take a legal pistol, place a legal bullet in it, aim it at your head and pull the trigger. MY GOD!!! They will not let me us a LEGAL PRODUCT in any way I damn well choose. OH THE HUMANITY!!!!
Get over your dumbassed addicted self. We are outlawing smoking in more and more places every day and taxing the crap out of tobacco. Of course, some ashholes try and get by with smoking where it is not permitted, but tossing a cup of LEGAL warm urine on them and their smoke eliminates that. And there are those who will buy untaxed Chinese counterfeit smokes (you know, made by the same people that killed all of our pets). I say- LET THEM. They will die that much sooner and we will not have to deal with their boorishness any more.
you will need a DOCTOR JUST AFTER YOU THROW PISS ON SOMEONE LIKE ME.

a halo around your broken neck for 6 months minimum.

We are outlawing little pricks like you. You tried banning bullets too, but that failed also.

PS: Indian Reservations sell 100% additive free tobacco with no taxes. You can mail order them.

You loons think you are so smart, but running around you is quite.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
We are outlawing little pricks like you. You tried banning bullets too, but that failed also.
PS: Indian Reservations sell 100% additive free tobacco with no taxes. You can mail order them.
Gee. Tough talk from a wimpyassed addict who is such a weakling he cannot go through a meal without a smoke. Tell you what. I'll toss the cup and put out the illegal fire using a legal substance. Then, I'll run. How far and how fast can you run after ruining your lungs by inhaling hot toxic gasses? I may even have to stop and give you CPR if you try chasing me far enough, although I doubt I would want to get that piss all over my hands. Just sayin'.

I don't understand about banning bullets. I conceal carry. Why would I want to ban bullets. I just want to ban smoking, which unlike bullets is not protected by one of the amendments to the constitution.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>

http://academic.udayton.edu/health/syllabi/to...

Now, you have just proven that you are such a sap. As long as the Chinese say they are Indian, you will give them your credit card number and buy cigarettes filled with rat turds and heavy metals and think you are getting a good deal.

Let's see. How much urine can a small McDonald's cup hold? You know what they say, where there's smoke there's fire.

Ayuup

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

I do not know why Reality Speaks is so against me using a legal substance, piss, in the manner in which I see fit. If he does not like it, he needs to go to a business where the owner posts "No piss throwing allowed" on his door. No one forces him to go into the places that allow me to throw my piss. No one pulls him in the door.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I'll just let you do it to yourself:
http://tinyurl.com/k5rhjl3
Jerry

North Olmsted, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
while you are in Chicago, go visit Cicero.
They banned guns so you are safe.
Is that where you met your boyfriend? I am sure that like most places they have banned smoking too. Doesn't that really make you piss your panties??!! Poor little drug addict can not get his fix whenever he feels like it. Oh well, at lest you and your boyfriend Nathan can still walk and hold hands.
Jerry

North Olmsted, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Tinkerbell.... Bud will clean your clock and then whip your ass for not knowing what time it is. He would be all over you like a fat girl on a french fry. I am sure you have seen your mom destroy some french fries in her day.
Jerry

North Olmsted, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

So dummy.... Did you learn the difference between North Olmsted and North Randall yet?? So funny that you went crying to the mods to get the post deleted.

"Mr. Jerry is making fun of me!! Please delete my post that I talked crap about something I know nothing about!! He is making my mascara run!!" -Reality Speaks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 24 min xxxrayted 29,147
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 25 min kip 2,696
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 27 min d pantz 83
Do you agree with Texas protecting its own border? 48 min Buckeye at Birth 8
Family Says Murder-Suicide Victim Was Trying To... 2 hr Prince Harming 2
Little Boy Blue's Got a Job in Town 2 hr Flacid Phallis 9
Are PEDOphiles Born That Way 2 hr sidekick 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••