Smoking ban to go before Ohio Supreme Court

Apr 8, 2011 Full story: Business First of Columbus 21,302

The Ohio Supreme Court on Wednesday agreed to hear a Columbus-based case that challenges the constitutionality of the state's indoor smoking ban, the Dayton Daily News reports .

Full Story
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24091 Jul 9, 2013
Jerry wrote:
AMBER ALERT -
Reality Speaks has not been heard from since Jerry made a fool of him last week. He is very suicidal, and needs to be found. Never mind, Cancel. Let him go.
Jerry makes a fool of himself with each post he writes.

see above as perfect example.

the sophomoric rants of a want to be important type loser.

the mental institution must allow 3 hours of internet a day for Jerry. His fantasy rants keep him quiet for awhile.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24092 Jul 9, 2013
I'm telling on you !!!!!!!!!
snowbird

Thunder Bay, Canada

#24094 Jul 10, 2013
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
So glad to hear you are in charge of the rebel side. With a dummy like you leading the pack, I have nothing to worry about. 7 years of no smoking, and a gay marriage ban, I can see why you are so upset. Your life has to be miserable!!!
A smoking ban means it is against the law to use or permit a legal
product on 'private' property.
For more info

http://tctactics.org
http://fightingback.homestead.com

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#24098 Jul 10, 2013
snowbird wrote:
<quoted text>
A smoking ban means it is against the law to use or permit a legal
product on 'private' property.
For more info
http://tctactics.org
http://fightingback.homestead.com
Yeah- just like it is against the law to let a cook come back from the bathroom with feces all over his hands and let him prepare your food.
Just like it is against the law to take a legal pistol, place a legal bullet in it, aim it at your head and pull the trigger. MY GOD!!! They will not let me us a LEGAL PRODUCT in any way I damn well choose. OH THE HUMANITY!!!!

Get over your dumbassed addicted self. We are outlawing smoking in more and more places every day and taxing the crap out of tobacco. Of course, some ashholes try and get by with smoking where it is not permitted, but tossing a cup of LEGAL warm urine on them and their smoke eliminates that. And there are those who will buy untaxed Chinese counterfeit smokes (you know, made by the same people that killed all of our pets). I say- LET THEM. They will die that much sooner and we will not have to deal with their boorishness any more.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24099 Jul 11, 2013
Jerry wrote:
Attention smokers:
Please keep your butts (cigarette and ass) off my forum.
Thank you.
while you are in Chicago, go visit Cicero.

They banned guns so you are safe.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24100 Jul 11, 2013
bud_schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah- just like it is against the law to let a cook come back from the bathroom with feces all over his hands and let him prepare your food.
Just like it is against the law to take a legal pistol, place a legal bullet in it, aim it at your head and pull the trigger. MY GOD!!! They will not let me us a LEGAL PRODUCT in any way I damn well choose. OH THE HUMANITY!!!!
Get over your dumbassed addicted self. We are outlawing smoking in more and more places every day and taxing the crap out of tobacco. Of course, some ashholes try and get by with smoking where it is not permitted, but tossing a cup of LEGAL warm urine on them and their smoke eliminates that. And there are those who will buy untaxed Chinese counterfeit smokes (you know, made by the same people that killed all of our pets). I say- LET THEM. They will die that much sooner and we will not have to deal with their boorishness any more.
you will need a DOCTOR JUST AFTER YOU THROW PISS ON SOMEONE LIKE ME.

a halo around your broken neck for 6 months minimum.

We are outlawing little pricks like you. You tried banning bullets too, but that failed also.

PS: Indian Reservations sell 100% additive free tobacco with no taxes. You can mail order them.

You loons think you are so smart, but running around you is quite.

Location hidden

#24101 Jul 11, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
We are outlawing little pricks like you. You tried banning bullets too, but that failed also.
PS: Indian Reservations sell 100% additive free tobacco with no taxes. You can mail order them.
Gee. Tough talk from a wimpyassed addict who is such a weakling he cannot go through a meal without a smoke. Tell you what. I'll toss the cup and put out the illegal fire using a legal substance. Then, I'll run. How far and how fast can you run after ruining your lungs by inhaling hot toxic gasses? I may even have to stop and give you CPR if you try chasing me far enough, although I doubt I would want to get that piss all over my hands. Just sayin'.

I don't understand about banning bullets. I conceal carry. Why would I want to ban bullets. I just want to ban smoking, which unlike bullets is not protected by one of the amendments to the constitution.

Location hidden

#24102 Jul 11, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>

http://academic.udayton.edu/health/syllabi/to...

Now, you have just proven that you are such a sap. As long as the Chinese say they are Indian, you will give them your credit card number and buy cigarettes filled with rat turds and heavy metals and think you are getting a good deal.

Let's see. How much urine can a small McDonald's cup hold? You know what they say, where there's smoke there's fire.

Ayuup

Location hidden

#24103 Jul 11, 2013
I do not know why Reality Speaks is so against me using a legal substance, piss, in the manner in which I see fit. If he does not like it, he needs to go to a business where the owner posts "No piss throwing allowed" on his door. No one forces him to go into the places that allow me to throw my piss. No one pulls him in the door.

Location hidden

#24104 Jul 11, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I'll just let you do it to yourself:
http://tinyurl.com/k5rhjl3
Jerry

Westlake, OH

#24105 Jul 11, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
while you are in Chicago, go visit Cicero.
They banned guns so you are safe.
Is that where you met your boyfriend? I am sure that like most places they have banned smoking too. Doesn't that really make you piss your panties??!! Poor little drug addict can not get his fix whenever he feels like it. Oh well, at lest you and your boyfriend Nathan can still walk and hold hands.
Jerry

Westlake, OH

#24106 Jul 11, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Tinkerbell.... Bud will clean your clock and then whip your ass for not knowing what time it is. He would be all over you like a fat girl on a french fry. I am sure you have seen your mom destroy some french fries in her day.
Jerry

Westlake, OH

#24108 Jul 11, 2013
So dummy.... Did you learn the difference between North Olmsted and North Randall yet?? So funny that you went crying to the mods to get the post deleted.

"Mr. Jerry is making fun of me!! Please delete my post that I talked crap about something I know nothing about!! He is making my mascara run!!" -Reality Speaks
Jerry

Westlake, OH

#24109 Jul 11, 2013
http://www.topix.com/health/smoking/2013/07/s...
This would explain Assmac.... Reality Farts as well....
Mr Manning

Westlake, OH

#24113 Jul 18, 2013
HCS wrote:
<quoted text>
Attention smokers and non-smokers Please keep your butts (cigarette and asses) off Jerry's Bedwetting forum. It is for the use of lazy libertards like Bud Schmones and Jerry to discuss some of their numerous other personal problems.
Thank you.
http://static.someecards.com/someecards/userc...
Mr Manning

Westlake, OH

#24114 Jul 18, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Manning

Westlake, OH

#24115 Jul 18, 2013
azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar, Your stupid and a very low person who should be living in the gutters where you belong. Jerry is what happens when parents dont want the kid they ad.

Where ya been pops? Arrested for animal cruelty again? FOR SHAME!!!
Crissy Nina

Congers, NY

#24118 Jul 19, 2013
I think it ok to ban smoking in public places but if they tried to ban it in private places that would be goinbg to far.
Jerry

Westlake, OH

#24120 Jul 19, 2013
More proof, if you listen to that basket case AssMac, you are a bigger idiot than he is. To be an idiot is one thing, but to follow and believe an idiot, especially if he is a drug addicted Irish alcoholic is another.

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/22886217/at...
Jerry

Westlake, OH

#24123 Jul 24, 2013
More PROOF that if AssMac said it, it is not worth a crap.

http://capitalregion.ynn.com/content/top_stor...

HE flaps his toothless hole NON STOP, but can never back anything up with facts. It is so nice that the looney bin he is incarcerated in has taken his net access away again. SILENCE IS GOLDEN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Pale Rider 4,780
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 1 hr So What 325
chanukah hanukkah day 2 3 hr Free Pizza 4 U 5
Boko Haram kidnaps 172 MORE women and girls!!! 3 hr what_me_worry_ 2
Afghanistan's dirty little secret 3 hr what_me_worry_ 3
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 3 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 28
Another Epic Obama Accomplishment 3 hr They cannot kill ... 13
Public Flogging 6 hr Support 14
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 6 hr Dusty Rhodes 261
Columbus Dating