Smoking ban to go before Ohio Supreme Court

Apr 8, 2011 Full story: Business First of Columbus 21,309

The Ohio Supreme Court on Wednesday agreed to hear a Columbus-based case that challenges the constitutionality of the state's indoor smoking ban, the Dayton Daily News reports .

Full Story
Jerry

Westlake, OH

#24059 Jul 1, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are lord of the septic tank.
the subject is civil liberty.
you have been off topic for over 20,000 posts.
Just like with ALL your posts, you posted something you knew absolutely NOTHING about. Your boyfriend told you something, and just like most AOL users, you believed it.

Here is another bit of information for you dummy, since you cut class to go smoke as a kid, you missed history class. The Ohio Supreme Court ruled the ban was Constitutional. The SUPREME COURT. It does not go any higher than that. The Federal Supreme Court will not here the case, as it is not a Federal matter. You have hit a brick wall. End of the Line. No more shenanigans. Game Over. You Lose.
Jerry

Westlake, OH

#24060 Jul 1, 2013
I will give you another hint dummy... If you are wondering how I am showing as posting from North Olmsted, but am in London. It is called remote access. I can access my computer at home from any internet connected device, and use it like I am sitting in front of it. So when I access my home machine, It says I am in N. Olmsted......
Jerry

London, UK

#24061 Jul 1, 2013
And when I switch to the Airport WIFI, it shows my real location. No idea why I just explained that to you, you do not have the mental capacity to figure it out.
azmac

Golden Valley, AZ

#24063 Jul 2, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
"...a mounting array of studies suggests that deepening drought will in coming decades drain the enormous reservoirs on the Colorado River that provide water for some 30 million people in the region.
Projected global warming trends will likely mean that in the long-term water users in seven western states can count on only 40 percent of the water in the Colorado River Basin. However, the region currently uses about 76 percent of the water in the system each year ó roughly double the sustainable benchmark, according to a study by Arizona State University School of Life Sciences associate professor John Sabo, who also serves as director of research development in ASUís Global Institute of Sustainability."
http://www.paysonroundup.com/news/2012/sep/21...
Our water does not come from the river. It comes from under ground from a different source. One of the many reasons I live where I do. The county says there is enough water here to last over 100 years if it never gets replenished. I only plan on living another 30 years. We do fight the state as it wants to give it away. Right now we are fine. The water in the river is dirty and stinks as do all the rivers in this country. There many ways to clean water to drink.There are many ways to find water.
Our government gives millions of gallons of our water away to China every year.
Global Warming was invented by Al Gore and he has made millions off it. Our government is starting to tax people over global warming. They will not cure the problem just get richer off it. Did you know all the planets in our solar system have heated up. It is just one of the cycles our sun goes thur. But you will pay the government for the sun's cycles.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24064 Jul 2, 2013
Jerry wrote:
And when I switch to the Airport WIFI, it shows my real location. No idea why I just explained that to you, you do not have the mental capacity to figure it out.
stay in the UK....you fit in perfectly.

Did you run away to keep from getting beat up everyday?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24065 Jul 2, 2013
Jerry wrote:
I will give you another hint dummy... If you are wondering how I am showing as posting from North Olmsted, but am in London. It is called remote access. I can access my computer at home from any internet connected device, and use it like I am sitting in front of it. So when I access my home machine, It says I am in N. Olmsted......
I care less where you are, or what your IP address is.

I do care about civil liberty be trampled, and will continue to ward off hostile actions from progressive morons like you.

you say I already lost, but fighting has not occurred yet. You will run away at 1st sign of forceful push back screaming and crying like a 4 year old girl.

enjoy the sharia law in the UK, and wear a burka to hide your ugliness.
Jerry

Westlake, OH

#24067 Jul 2, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I do care about civil liberty be trampled, and will continue to ward off hostile actions from progressive morons like you.
you say I already lost, but fighting has not occurred yet. You will run away at 1st sign of forceful push back screaming and crying like a 4 year old girl.
I have to give you credit dummy. After the way you made an ass of yourself yesterday with the Great Northern Mall thing, I am really surprised you were right back on here continuing to do so. That is all the proof I need to know anything you say is a lie. If I were you, I would hide my head in the sand. I can back up anything I say with proof. You on the other hand, pull stuff out of your hoo ha, and make a fool out of yourself with your ignorance. THat is all you smokers can do is look like idiots! Just like when you said you were at the Detroit Auto Show buying a new Vette from GM directly, and not going through the dealer!! The more you run your lips, the bigger fool you become!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Speak!! Speak!! Roll Over!!! Good Boy!!! Fetch!!!! Play dead!!!
Jerry

Westlake, OH

#24068 Jul 2, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-bet...
Jerry

Westlake, OH

#24069 Jul 2, 2013
Asshat is going to be PISSED!!!!!

http://www.cleveland.com/business/index.ssf/2...
Jerry

Westlake, OH

#24070 Jul 2, 2013
Awwwwwwwww Isnt that special. Little Reality went wining to the Mod's and got post 24049 deleted!!!

(sniff sniff) Mr Mods!!!! Please delete my post!! Jerry is making fun of me!!(sniff sniff)

What a panzy ass! Run your mouth and then destroy the evidence, you are a JOKE!!!
Jerry

Westlake, OH

#24071 Jul 2, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
So glad to hear you are in charge of the rebel side. With a dummy like you leading the pack, I have nothing to worry about. 7 years of no smoking, and a gay marriage ban, I can see why you are so upset. Your life has to be miserable!!!
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#24072 Jul 2, 2013
azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
I only plan on living another 30 years.
Do you have any young friends or family? Even though your individual life will cease, I'm sure you would hope for a better future for the younger folks that you will leave behind.
Jerry

Westlake, OH

#24073 Jul 2, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any young friends or family? Even though your individual life will cease, I'm sure you would hope for a better future for the younger folks that you will leave behind.
Dude.... He is a smoker. You should know by now that all these idiots think of is themselves. His type do not care about other people. Wanting to smoke wherever they please is a perfect example. Selfish, self centered idiots.

Asshat kept saying he will outlive me. I plan on living longer than 30 years. If he keeps smoking, it is obvious he don't.
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#24076 Jul 3, 2013
azmac wrote:
The county says there is enough water here to last over 100 years if it never gets replenished.
The county also says that smoking causes cancer:
http://resources.mohavecounty.us/File/PublicH...

Now what, dipshit?
azmac

Golden Valley, AZ

#24077 Jul 4, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why I am getting my daughter out of the communist state of Calif to the almost free state of Arizona. Why I have prepared for the fall of this country coming very soon.
azmac

Golden Valley, AZ

#24078 Jul 4, 2013
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude.... He is a smoker. You should know by now that all these idiots think of is themselves. His type do not care about other people. Wanting to smoke wherever they please is a perfect example. Selfish, self centered idiots.
Asshat kept saying he will outlive me. I plan on living longer than 30 years. If he keeps smoking, it is obvious he don't.
I do care about being free and not living as a slave. You support communism which will mean the death of millions. Coming very soon. People like you who are ignorant of what is going on will be the first to go. A poll done very recent said 3/4 of the people polled say they could not survive more than a month when Our country falls. There will be no money for anyone that means no food no utilities no going any where. Means there will be much killing over what is left. This is what you support.
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#24079 Jul 4, 2013
azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
Why I am getting my daughter out of the communist state of Calif to the almost free state of Arizona.
What makes Arizona more free than California?
azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
Why I have prepared for the fall of this country coming very soon.
How soon do you think that will be? Within a year? Within 5 years?
Jerry

Westlake, OH

#24080 Jul 4, 2013
azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
I do care about being free and not living as a slave. You support communism which will mean the death of millions. Coming very soon. People like you who are ignorant of what is going on will be the first to go. A poll done very recent said 3/4 of the people polled say they could not survive more than a month when Our country falls. There will be no money for anyone that means no food no utilities no going any where. Means there will be much killing over what is left. This is what you support.
You keep putting words in my mouth, I will put a foot in your ass. What did I support? As a tax payer I support you, Nancy and your mom. Old Girl McCrapper was too lazy to get off her ass and get a job. Nancy isn't much better. YOU are the one causing the country to fail. You always talk "Back in my day".... Let me tell you something about back in your day. Back in YOUR DAY, People drove AMERICAN cars, and Americans had jobs!! There were steel mills all over Pennsylvania and Ohio. Then Japan bombs Pearl Harbor and you can not wait to support them!! YOU. Asshole, Son of a b1tch, alcoholic, drug addicted, idiot, Lorin McCann are the reason this country is falling apart. Thank yourself for what you started cracker. Nothing but a lying, low life alcoholic. You and your lover Reality Speaks bend over backwards to make idiots of yourself. Keep it up Mommy's boy toy.

Jerry

Westlake, OH

#24081 Jul 4, 2013
AssMac supports dog fighting and animal abuse. He hates dogs, and breeds them for fighting. This is one sic indavidual. That is what he supports.
azmac

Golden Valley, AZ

#24082 Jul 6, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes Arizona more free than California?
<quoted text>
How soon do you think that will be? Within a year? Within 5 years?
If you dont know why Arizona is freer that Calif then I can not explain it to you.
When do I think this country will fall. I would say any day now as the government is all prepared for it now. FEMA camps activated, NATO forces being flown in by the plane loads, Homeland is now well armed as is other departments. The laws are in place to take over everything. Our government has asked the Russians to come help police our streets and they are here an ready. The Chinese are here on the west coast. Of course you will not hear this on the main stream news. Calif will allow them all in their state but not Arizona. People are well armed in Arizona but in Calif they are taking guns away. Most all I know carry guns here mostly concealed as we do not need permits here to carry a gun. We do not have to register our guns. People owning guns is what has kept this country from falling why the government is working so hard to take them. Obama's job to kill this country an he is doing a good job of it. 200 years is the average life of a country and we have live a good life an beat the average but it will end soon. The elite want this country to fall so they an have a one world government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pet and animal reports 28 min Catman Dave 3
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Sue 2,434
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr tranpsosition 3,332
wishing something can be done 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr tranpsosition 31,050
where is George of Hilliard? 8 hr They cannot kill ... 33
The Roosevelts: An Intimate History 10 hr Anon 7
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info