Smoking ban to go before Ohio Supreme...

Smoking ban to go before Ohio Supreme Court

There are 21278 comments on the Business First of Columbus story from Apr 8, 2011, titled Smoking ban to go before Ohio Supreme Court. In it, Business First of Columbus reports that:

The Ohio Supreme Court on Wednesday agreed to hear a Columbus-based case that challenges the constitutionality of the state's indoor smoking ban, the Dayton Daily News reports .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business First of Columbus.

Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#24072 Jul 2, 2013
azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
I only plan on living another 30 years.
Do you have any young friends or family? Even though your individual life will cease, I'm sure you would hope for a better future for the younger folks that you will leave behind.
Jerry

North Olmsted, OH

#24073 Jul 2, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any young friends or family? Even though your individual life will cease, I'm sure you would hope for a better future for the younger folks that you will leave behind.
Dude.... He is a smoker. You should know by now that all these idiots think of is themselves. His type do not care about other people. Wanting to smoke wherever they please is a perfect example. Selfish, self centered idiots.

Asshat kept saying he will outlive me. I plan on living longer than 30 years. If he keeps smoking, it is obvious he don't.
Frisbee

Seattle, WA

#24076 Jul 3, 2013
azmac wrote:
The county says there is enough water here to last over 100 years if it never gets replenished.
The county also says that smoking causes cancer:
http://resources.mohavecounty.us/File/PublicH...

Now what, dipshit?
azmac

Golden Valley, AZ

#24077 Jul 4, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why I am getting my daughter out of the communist state of Calif to the almost free state of Arizona. Why I have prepared for the fall of this country coming very soon.
azmac

Golden Valley, AZ

#24078 Jul 4, 2013
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude.... He is a smoker. You should know by now that all these idiots think of is themselves. His type do not care about other people. Wanting to smoke wherever they please is a perfect example. Selfish, self centered idiots.
Asshat kept saying he will outlive me. I plan on living longer than 30 years. If he keeps smoking, it is obvious he don't.
I do care about being free and not living as a slave. You support communism which will mean the death of millions. Coming very soon. People like you who are ignorant of what is going on will be the first to go. A poll done very recent said 3/4 of the people polled say they could not survive more than a month when Our country falls. There will be no money for anyone that means no food no utilities no going any where. Means there will be much killing over what is left. This is what you support.
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#24079 Jul 4, 2013
azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
Why I am getting my daughter out of the communist state of Calif to the almost free state of Arizona.
What makes Arizona more free than California?
azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
Why I have prepared for the fall of this country coming very soon.
How soon do you think that will be? Within a year? Within 5 years?
Jerry

North Olmsted, OH

#24080 Jul 4, 2013
azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
I do care about being free and not living as a slave. You support communism which will mean the death of millions. Coming very soon. People like you who are ignorant of what is going on will be the first to go. A poll done very recent said 3/4 of the people polled say they could not survive more than a month when Our country falls. There will be no money for anyone that means no food no utilities no going any where. Means there will be much killing over what is left. This is what you support.
You keep putting words in my mouth, I will put a foot in your ass. What did I support? As a tax payer I support you, Nancy and your mom. Old Girl McCrapper was too lazy to get off her ass and get a job. Nancy isn't much better. YOU are the one causing the country to fail. You always talk "Back in my day".... Let me tell you something about back in your day. Back in YOUR DAY, People drove AMERICAN cars, and Americans had jobs!! There were steel mills all over Pennsylvania and Ohio. Then Japan bombs Pearl Harbor and you can not wait to support them!! YOU. Asshole, Son of a b1tch, alcoholic, drug addicted, idiot, Lorin McCann are the reason this country is falling apart. Thank yourself for what you started cracker. Nothing but a lying, low life alcoholic. You and your lover Reality Speaks bend over backwards to make idiots of yourself. Keep it up Mommy's boy toy.

Jerry

North Olmsted, OH

#24081 Jul 4, 2013
AssMac supports dog fighting and animal abuse. He hates dogs, and breeds them for fighting. This is one sic indavidual. That is what he supports.
azmac

Golden Valley, AZ

#24082 Jul 6, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If you dont know why Arizona is freer that Calif then I can not explain it to you.
When do I think this country will fall. I would say any day now as the government is all prepared for it now. FEMA camps activated, NATO forces being flown in by the plane loads, Homeland is now well armed as is other departments. The laws are in place to take over everything. Our government has asked the Russians to come help police our streets and they are here an ready. The Chinese are here on the west coast. Of course you will not hear this on the main stream news. Calif will allow them all in their state but not Arizona. People are well armed in Arizona but in Calif they are taking guns away. Most all I know carry guns here mostly concealed as we do not need permits here to carry a gun. We do not have to register our guns. People owning guns is what has kept this country from falling why the government is working so hard to take them. Obama's job to kill this country an he is doing a good job of it. 200 years is the average life of a country and we have live a good life an beat the average but it will end soon. The elite want this country to fall so they an have a one world government.
azmac

Golden Valley, AZ

#24083 Jul 6, 2013
Jerry wrote:
AssMac supports dog fighting and animal abuse. He hates dogs, and breeds them for fighting. This is one sic indavidual. That is what he supports.
You are a liar, Your stupid and a very low person who should be living in the gutters where you belong. Jerry is what happens when parents dont want the kid they ad.
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#24084 Jul 6, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
If you dont know why Arizona is freer that Calif then I can not explain it to you.
When you make assertions, it's always helpful to be able to explain your reasons for that assertion.(Unless you don't have a good response, then it's better to keep silent than to appear foolish.)
azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
Why I have prepared for the fall of this country coming very soon.
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
When do I think this country will fall. I would say any day now as the government is all prepared for it now.
That's pretty vague --- and how long have you been saying that?

Here's a pair of very specific predictions, Azmac: Next year at this time, I predict the USA will NOT have fallen. And in 5 years, I predict the USA will still NOT have fallen. If you are around then, I'll remind you that I was right and you were wrong.
Frisbee

Seattle, WA

#24085 Jul 6, 2013
Notice how he says the that Government is all prepared for the government to fail?

Azmac is a lunatic that has suffered a psychotic break with reality. It is only a matter of time before he goes off the deep end and starts hurting people.

Any day now..........
Jerry

North Olmsted, OH

#24087 Jul 7, 2013
Generally I have a rule of not making fun of handicapped or mentally challenged people, but in the case of AssMac, it is too fun to resist!!!

My favorite is when he posted a list of bars he and his little boy toy HArley Rider came up with and said were closed because of the smoking ban. A simple Google search turned up the name and phone number of each place. Pretty funny that just about every single one posted IS STILL OPEN. What is even funnier is when I sent each place a link and they teamed up to press charges against him, Ask him about it! He will not say a word. He FINALLY keeps his big mouth shut on his lawyers advice.

Another was that unemployment is so high, yet Obama is hiring XXX,XXX new IRS agents, HOmeland security agents etc. I say XXX,XXX because in three posts, he pulled a different number out of his anal cavity for each one. Anyone who believes this drunk, Irish lepper-CON is a bigger fool than he is. Pretty fun nobody agrees with him.
Jerry

North Olmsted, OH

#24088 Jul 7, 2013
AMBER ALERT -

Reality Speaks has not been heard from since Jerry made a fool of him last week. He is very suicidal, and needs to be found. Never mind, Cancel. Let him go.

Jerry

North Olmsted, OH

#24089 Jul 8, 2013
Ever wonder where some of Azmac's crazy ideas come from? This explains A LOT.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b55/Fightin...

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#24090 Jul 9, 2013
azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
Why I am getting my daughter out of the communist state of Calif to the almost free state of Arizona. Why I have prepared for the fall of this country coming very soon.
Let's see. Your ignorant, obsessive, paranoid rants that the world is coming to an end have been going on for what is it? six-seven years now???? Gas prices are going to be $10 a gallon???? They are going to use the BP oil leak to move everyone inland???? There are mass concentration camps and hundreds of thousands of body bags???? That there are Russian troops here in this country just waiting to take over????

C'mon, dude. Loosen up that tin hat just a little bit. You and the hundreds of newspapers you read every day have been way wrong in predicting anything. The only real thing that is predictable is everybody laughing themselves into a stupor over your "prescient" writings.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24091 Jul 9, 2013
Jerry wrote:
AMBER ALERT -
Reality Speaks has not been heard from since Jerry made a fool of him last week. He is very suicidal, and needs to be found. Never mind, Cancel. Let him go.
Jerry makes a fool of himself with each post he writes.

see above as perfect example.

the sophomoric rants of a want to be important type loser.

the mental institution must allow 3 hours of internet a day for Jerry. His fantasy rants keep him quiet for awhile.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#24092 Jul 9, 2013
I'm telling on you !!!!!!!!!
snowbird

Thunder Bay, Canada

#24094 Jul 10, 2013
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
So glad to hear you are in charge of the rebel side. With a dummy like you leading the pack, I have nothing to worry about. 7 years of no smoking, and a gay marriage ban, I can see why you are so upset. Your life has to be miserable!!!
A smoking ban means it is against the law to use or permit a legal
product on 'private' property.
For more info

http://tctactics.org
http://fightingback.homestead.com

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#24098 Jul 10, 2013
snowbird wrote:
<quoted text>
A smoking ban means it is against the law to use or permit a legal
product on 'private' property.
For more info
http://tctactics.org
http://fightingback.homestead.com
Yeah- just like it is against the law to let a cook come back from the bathroom with feces all over his hands and let him prepare your food.
Just like it is against the law to take a legal pistol, place a legal bullet in it, aim it at your head and pull the trigger. MY GOD!!! They will not let me us a LEGAL PRODUCT in any way I damn well choose. OH THE HUMANITY!!!!

Get over your dumbassed addicted self. We are outlawing smoking in more and more places every day and taxing the crap out of tobacco. Of course, some ashholes try and get by with smoking where it is not permitted, but tossing a cup of LEGAL warm urine on them and their smoke eliminates that. And there are those who will buy untaxed Chinese counterfeit smokes (you know, made by the same people that killed all of our pets). I say- LET THEM. They will die that much sooner and we will not have to deal with their boorishness any more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Discount Tire tops 920 store mark 10 min Posting as myself 3
Human Silhouette Targets Are Racist 4 hr d pants 6
Another Cooked Kid 5 hr They cannot kill ... 3
News Construction will begin on rapid-transit Cmax l... 5 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Russia identified as orgin of DNC server hack 5 hr They cannot kill ... 12
Wasserman Schultz to step down amid uproar over... 7 hr Rob 14
News John Switzer | From the Stump: Tales of Leather... 9 hr UTrashy 2

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages