May Glitter have Gillter for Christmas

May Glitter have Gillter for Christmas

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Spookishere F trolls

Toledo, OH

#1 Dec 24, 2012
Here is to a Glitter covered Christmas instead of snow at Glitter Sucks house.

“Hey, Sarge!”

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

#2 Dec 24, 2012
Spookishere F trolls wrote:
Only on cookies and not greeting cards!
Happy moments.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#3 Dec 25, 2012
Snow and glitter both suck equally!

Merry Christmas Spooky!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#4 Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas Spook.I have the snow here.7 inches on the ground and they are saying that I am going to get another foot tomorrow.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#5 Dec 25, 2012
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Snow and glitter both suck equally!
Merry Christmas Spooky!
Six inches of either snow or glitter would suck. I'm not looking forward to getting the snow blower out. Better than shoveling though!
Spookishere F trolls

Toledo, OH

#6 Dec 25, 2012
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Merry Christmas Spook.I have the snow here.7 inches on the ground and they are saying that I am going to get another foot tomorrow.
Depnding on the channel 4 to 6 or 3 to 4. They all say depends on the rain track. I have all.the guys lined up and equipment ready. I have lots of salt water from.the wells to get rid of so will be brining heavy. Anyone want a salt water pool that won't freeze until below 14 degrees?
sidekick

Bowling Green, OH

#7 Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas, Glitter {/; >)
I also wish a Happy holiday to the rest, as well.
BTW: For some reason, i have a feeling we are going to get -1'' to -2''
It seems like we're going to owe mother nature snowfall. How? I guess it's all due to the recession. LOL
Spookishere F trolls

Toledo, OH

#8 Dec 25, 2012
sidekick wrote:
Merry Christmas, Glitter {/; >)
I also wish a Happy holiday to the rest, as well.
BTW: For some reason, i have a feeling we are going to get -1'' to -2''
It seems like we're going to owe mother nature snowfall. How? I guess it's all due to the recession. LOL
Blame the environmentalists.
Back when everyone burned coal to heat with coal trains etc all.the old timers claimed we got snow ass deep to a teen foot Indian.
Merry Christmas
sidekick

Bowling Green, OH

#9 Dec 25, 2012
<quoted text>
Blame the environmentalists.
Back when everyone burned coal to heat with coal trains etc all.the old timers claimed we got snow ass deep to a teen foot Indian.
Merry Christmas
I'm was just watching show about a few snow aspects(Volcano, lake effect, etc.), but never heard about the Choo-Choo train blizzard's.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#10 Dec 25, 2012
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm was just watching show about a few snow aspects(Volcano, lake effect, etc.), but never heard about the Choo-Choo train blizzard's.
I heard my grandpa say once that in 1950 snow was hub deep to a ferris wheel. Needless to say they didn't get out much in that storm.
Spookishere F trolls

Taylor, MI

#11 Dec 25, 2012
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
probably just the coal burning. You how the commies and environmental wack jobs says causes global warming back when 100 times as much was burned it was cold...... I say bring back coal fired power and the good brake clean and the spray glue for the big hair chicks then watch it snow.
sidekick

Bowling Green, OH

#12 Dec 25, 2012
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard my grandpa say once that in 1950 snow was hub deep to a ferris wheel. Needless to say they didn't get out much in that storm.
I pretty sure Columbus only got 4'' or so in the '79 blizzard. It was 4' at our doors due to the wind/drifting, if i recall it correctly.
<quoted text>probably just the coal burning. You how the commies and environmental wack jobs says causes global warming back when 100 times as much was burned it was cold...... I say bring back coal fired power and the good brake clean and the spray glue for the big hair chicks then watch it snow.
Nothing changes for the better, as you know, Spook. The more we age, the more i respect the saying "if it ain't broken don't fix it"...But, anymore people just claim shit to be wrong to get a chunk of the change...In which, a lot has proven wrong.
OK, Gotta run..Hope you'll have a wonderful day and peace, which hopefully happens on the board today.....Doubt that though.{/; >)

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#13 Dec 25, 2012
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
I pretty sure Columbus only got 4'' or so in the '79 blizzard. It was 4' at our doors due to the wind/drifting, if i recall it correctly.
<quoted text>
Nothing changes for the better, as you know, Spook. The more we age, the more i respect the saying "if it ain't broken don't fix it"...But, anymore people just claim shit to be wrong to get a chunk of the change...In which, a lot has proven wrong.
OK, Gotta run..Hope you'll have a wonderful day and peace, which hopefully happens on the board today.....Doubt that though.{/; >)
I remember the blizzard well. Where I lived at the time the National Guard was called in with snow removal equipment and helicopters took people out of their homes. Everything was shut down for 3-4 days, power was out to some homes for over 3 weeks.
Spookishere F trolls

Toledo, OH

#14 Dec 25, 2012
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember the blizzard well. Where I lived at the time the National Guard was called in with snow removal equipment and helicopters took people out of their homes. Everything was shut down for 3-4 days, power was out to some homes for over 3 weeks.
Winter 77 78 used loaders from 4 mines to cut through drifts. Only thing running were the coal trains to Michigan and to the power plants. Odot spent the spring patching guard rail. That is how to tell the edge of the road when posts and rail rolled up on the snow

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15 Dec 25, 2012
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Blizzard was Jan 26,'78, not '79. There was already a bunch of snow on the ground before that and the winds were up to 69 mph.

Now in February '79 about 12 inches fell in Bellefontaine but only a couple in Columbus. All the roads around B-taine were drifted over, no one could leave town for two days.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#16 Dec 25, 2012
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Blizzard was Jan 26,'78, not '79. There was already a bunch of snow on the ground before that and the winds were up to 69 mph.
Now in February '79 about 12 inches fell in Bellefontaine but only a couple in Columbus. All the roads around B-taine were drifted over, no one could leave town for two days.
You are right, it was 78. I didn't pick up on it for some reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 47 min Hawk Hudson 1,405
Leeann Tweeden v. Al Franken 1 hr Head of Cabbage 152
Eight Women Now Accusing Charlie Rose 2 hr Duke for Mayor 7
Afterall, Trump LOST the POPULAR VOTE BY MILLIO... 2 hr Duke for Mayor 26
Tik Tok Thrread Remov'd 3 hr Duke for Mayor 18
The three UCLA basketball players that were cau... 4 hr 404 not found 8
Tick Tock arrives just in time for Thanksgiving 4 hr 404 not found 64

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance