DUI Accident Victim #2 Says YouTube C...

DUI Accident Victim #2 Says YouTube Confession Is A Cover-Up! Exclusive Interview

There are 6 comments on the WCKX-FM Columbus story from Sep 23, 2013, titled DUI Accident Victim #2 Says YouTube Confession Is A Cover-Up! Exclusive Interview. In it, WCKX-FM Columbus reports that:

On September 3rd a mysterious YouTube confession video appeared online and Matt Cordle introduced himself to the world as the man who killed 61 year old Vincent Canzani in a drunk driving accident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCKX-FM Columbus.

yeah baby

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 23, 2013
So one of the callers recorded there says the drunken driver/killer is from the Cord Camera family.Even more reason to avoid those shops of turdballs and shop at Midwest Photo Exchange in High St. just south of N. Broadway in Clitonville
Not Crazy Just Nuts

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2 Sep 23, 2013
Cord is closer and parking isn't a problem.
Enzyte Bob

Whittier, CA

#3 Sep 23, 2013
I don't think Cord is owned by the Cords anymore. They went bankrupt. I wouldn't be surprised if something else isn't going on here. The confession was weird. I hope he didn't do it for a woman ... You know she isn't going to wait for him to get out of prison.
yeah baby

Columbus, OH

#4 Sep 23, 2013
Not Crazy Just Nuts wrote:
Cord is closer and parking isn't a problem.
Stay in Reynoldsburg, beast sider.
Not Crazy Just Nuts

Reynoldsburg, OH

#5 Sep 23, 2013
yeah baby wrote:
<quoted text>Stay in Reynoldsburg, beast sider.
k, promise...
yeah baby

Columbus, OH

#6 Sep 23, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
I don't think Cord is owned by the Cords anymore. They went bankrupt. I wouldn't be surprised if something else isn't going on here. The confession was weird. I hope he didn't do it for a woman ... You know she isn't going to wait for him to get out of prison.
They deserved to go bankrupt. Back in the 35mm film days the staff at their stores were nothing but arrogant and flaming azshole-know it alls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man shot near Ferguson protest….. 1 min d pants 211
Hey Big Johnson! 1 min Seriouslady 4
Deal with the Devil 1 min Seriouslady 19
News Seminar seeks Ohioans who want to make money wi... 1 min Big Johnson 1
News Ex-sheriff's detective wins dismissal of key se... (May '06) 1 min Joe is innocent 1,214
News Galena woman dies in two-vehicle wreck 1 min Big Johnson 1
News Group raising funds to set up kosher pantry at ... 13 min Big Johnson 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages