“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#45 May 7, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a simple observation.
This is fun, right?
Unfortunately little one....it would seem that you are unable or unwilling to grasp my simple observation......

However, I am pleased by your efforts at plagiarism.....

It is after all, the sincerest form of flattery........
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#47 May 8, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately little one....it would seem that you are unable or unwilling to grasp my simple observation......
However, I am pleased by your efforts at plagiarism.....
It is after all, the sincerest form of flattery........
If you're taking notes, you'll notice that you're not the most imitated poster around here.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#48 May 8, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> Thats right, so you should maybe think about being nice to me :)
http://www.cleveland.com/nation/index.ssf/201...

woof
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#49 May 8, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Mr Stevens won't be feeding diseased tic covered deer anymore. Wonder if his girlfriend will continue to after she heals up?
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#50 May 8, 2014
Podiatry. Especially interested in ankle reconstruction.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#51 May 8, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Stevens won't be feeding diseased tic covered deer anymore. Wonder if his girlfriend will continue to after she heals up?
I really don't think the murderer is going to have to worry much anymore.

woof

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#52 May 8, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> Normally I leave them alone, but this time was the first time that I ever saw one growling at a cat. That indicates rabies to me. Better safe than sorry.
Dave, you did exactly the right thing. I shoot any nocturnal animal I see out during the day, and you all know what a wildlife lover I am. Sure sign of rabies so in killing that one you are saving a lot more. Coming near domestic animals, like cats and dogs, even more evidence.
Trust you instincts. God knows you have better ones than duke, ru and the other haters. POS trolls.
I'm a little cranky today, but far from delusional.

I've named my mating pair of Canadian Geese 'Gus' and 'Gladys.' They come to the front yard every morning, every evening, stay longer than all the others and are not fazed by me, the dogs, the housekeeper or any vehicle in the drive. My husband says the deer told them about me.:-) I used to have a reputation for a wild life. Now I have a reputation with the wildlife.

Location hidden

#53 May 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh, the joy of living in the country. My property, my castle.

Spook, got a line on another nursery for you. Let me check it out...20 minutes from me.

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#54 May 8, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Spook, got a line on another nursery for you. Let me check it out...20 minutes from me.
I just called a florist friend of mine for gardenias and he said he can't get them this time of year....poop! I wanted to have one sent to my kids.....
My favorite flower and scent!
It's about 82* today so far. Why do I still ache? Lol
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#55 May 8, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
See if the have Osage Orange starts /they seedlings and will ship them. Thanks
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#56 May 8, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave, you did exactly the right thing. I shoot any nocturnal animal I see out during the day, and you all know what a wildlife lover I am. Sure sign of rabies so in killing that one you are saving a lot more. Coming near domestic animals, like cats and dogs, even more evidence.
Trust you instincts. God knows you have better ones than duke, ru and the other haters. POS trolls.
You are an idiot. Raccoons are not strictly nocturnal animals. They often are active during daylight hours, especially when they learn of a easily procured food source, as in this case.

Look into it, fool.

woof

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#57 May 8, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot. Raccoons are not strictly nocturnal animals. They often are active during daylight hours, especially when they learn of a easily procured food source, as in this case.
Look into it, fool.
woof
Pfft, we're ignoring you. And all your liberal facts. Facts are un-American.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#58 May 8, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
The suspect, who lives across the street from the victims, called police from inside his home shortly after the shootings to turn himself in, the Star Tribune reported. The home where the shootings happened had bullet holes in the front door and its siding, the newspaper said.

http://www.crookstontimes.com/article/2014050...

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#62 May 8, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfft, we're ignoring you. And all your liberal facts. Facts are un-American.
http://www.humanesociety.org/animals/raccoons...

http://www.extension.org/pages/68102/nocturna...

Those diurnal raccoons are probably the Democratic ones I suppose. Or maybe I've got that backwards, and those are the Republican ones.

Annie probably has the info on that.

woof

Location hidden

#64 May 8, 2014
<quoted text>
See if the have Osage Orange starts /they seedlings and will ship them. Thanks
Sure will, but my landscaper assured me that they do ship.

Location hidden

#65 May 8, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I just called a florist friend of mine for gardenias and he said he can't get them this time of year....poop! I wanted to have one sent to my kids.....
My favorite flower and scent!
It's about 82* today so far. Why do I still ache? Lol
They do have a wonderful aroma. Lilies of the Valley also have a brief time that they are sold by florists. They were my mother's favorite and there is a field of them in front of her home. Just ready to bloom now.

Woke up this AM and turned on the fireplace to take the chill off the house. By 1 PM, it was getting too warm and humid. I know I will have the A/C on sometime tomorrow.

Bizzy, use magnetic therapy on those aches! And don't go spend a lot of money on it before you try it. A magnet is a magnet. I once told a friend at 10 PM to grab a magnet off her fridge and tape it to her knee that was killing her and limiting her. She called me the next day absolutely praising and thanking me.
An 85 YO woman in Alabama had horrible swelling and pain in her lower legs. I sent her my magnetic pad (about the size of a pillow case) and some horse lintament. She called me CRYING a few weeks later. No pain, no swelling and she could stand up and sit down without help in the pews in church. She didn't use the horse lintament.
Depending on strength, they have anywhere from a 1" to 13" field. You can also get them on spot bandaids to apply to the pain point and wear all the time. That's how I first learned about them...and they worked!

Happy Mother's Day in advance.:-)
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#66 May 8, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure will, but my landscaper assured me that they do ship.
Good. Post the town or zip code they are in so I can look them up. I will buy sone seedlings and trench them in for a couple.of years them put them in herringbone patern along the north border.

Location hidden

#67 May 8, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Look into it, fool.
woof
I don't have to look into it, fool. I grew up in the country and know when something is wrong with an animal.......domestic or wild.

You run to wikipedia for your 'knowledge.'

Location hidden

#68 May 8, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The suspect, who lives across the street from the victims, called police from inside his home shortly after the shootings to turn himself in, the Star Tribune reported. The home where the shootings happened had bullet holes in the front door and its siding, the newspaper said.
http://www.crookstontimes.com/article/2014050...
woof
Who cares? The victims were carrying out their activities on their property (their castle)...not his. If he doesn't like what his neighbors do...go buy 50 acres and live in the middle of it.

Read posts a little slower before you spout off, dupe. Oh, I mean, fool.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#69 May 9, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to look into it, fool. I grew up in the country and know when something is wrong with an animal.......domestic or wild.
You run to wikipedia for your 'knowledge.'
Dave said nothing about that raccoon demonstrating symptomatic behavior that would indicate rabies.

You're a hoot Annie.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What ails the black family? Hard realities! 4 min BizzyBee 240
Virus Alert 6 min Mike 27
gop House Releases Hostage, Approves Funding Fo... 33 min Duke for Mayor 24
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 44 min Silent Echo 5,795
Bibibop 1 hr Go Feed Yourself 1
Bibi 4 hr d pantz 21
Columbus Police Officer Arrested For Suspected ... 4 hr Zoe Regen 11
America needs Jesus Christ and the Word of God 6 hr They cannot kill ... 79
North Korea 17 hr Duke has fleas 71
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]