Columbus Ranked No. 4 For Strongest Economy

Jan 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NBC4i.com

When it comes to rebounding from the recession, the On Numbers Economic Index shows Columbus is among the nation's leaders.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Oliver Twist

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Thank you Governor Kasich!

This is not due to anything from ultra-liberal Hip Hop Mayor Coleman. The city is still reeling from 1977 Busing which relocated massive numbers to the suburbs with White Flight. We now have someone with a clue making decisions in a positive way.
Enzyte Bob

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Twist wrote:
This is not due to anything from ultra-liberal Hip Hop Mayor Coleman. The city is still reeling from 1977 Busing which relocated massive numbers to the suburbs with White Flight. We now have someone with a clue making decisions in a positive way.
Don't disagree about Kasich hitting the right notes lately, but Kasich hasn't really had much to do with Columbus' prosperity. Columbus is a company town and our company is government. Being the headquarters of state government is worth about 10 Fortune 500 companies. As government has grown, so has Columbus since the parasites that feast off government also are located here. I don't know if this is a good or bad commentary on today ... it just is what it is.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Twist wrote:
OK, lemme just ask.

Do you believe that whites have some kind of inalienable right NOT to have their children go to school with black children?

If not, how would you have recommended the end result of formal segregation--which was not only the racial division of schools, but also the inequality of many inputs into the education process: text and library books, facilities, playgrounds, empowerment, safety and security and the like?

At the time of the lawsuit, there were several black members on the Columbus School Board consistently advocating for less dramatic changes--also consistently voted down by a white majority. What would you have recommended?
Enzyte Bob

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, lemme just ask.
Do you believe that whites have some kind of inalienable right NOT to have their children go to school with black children?
Yes.

Now let me ask. Do you believe that leftists have some kind of inalienable right to confiscate money and property from whites? And do you think whites are just going to passively comply without fighting back?

Hence, the phenomenon of white flight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
muslim brotherhood authorizes 'anal jihad' 4 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 19
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 27 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 28,598
Deported illegal immigrants return repeatedly |... (Dec '10) 40 min Amigo 59
Michelle Obama f/k/a Michael LaVaughn Robinson 1 hr Egan 5
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr d pantz 2,733
Minority recruiting lags for Columbus fire, pol... 2 hr yeah baby yeah 1
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 2 hr Black Rhino 73
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000