First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#70 Jul 11, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
He's, slightly better able to express himself in person?
I'm still fairly sure he's suffered a medical issue that has left his written communication level where it is and while I'm delighted be the novel effect it has had, also hope that he's still got avenues for clear expression open.
When it's a choice between assuming that someone has had a stroke or is a moron, it seems sweeter to assume a stroke.
I felt you were sincere in your inquiry thus my response to you. My post was not an invitation for you to malign a friend.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#71 Jul 11, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Now there is a solid endorsement!
Says the person that needs tweezers to find his only "friend".
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#72 Jul 11, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>I felt you were sincere in your inquiry thus my response to you. My post was not an invitation for you to malign a friend.
Green teeth is brain damaged. We know gum and tooth infections can harm the heart tissue. I suspect it also harms the brain as well.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#73 Jul 11, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>I felt you were sincere in your inquiry thus my response to you. My post was not an invitation for you to malign a friend.
I am being sincere.

While I feel a bit guilty about it, I do take an unusual amount of delight in his written work.

Through this guilt, I do sincerely hope that he has avenues of expression that are less hampered by his ability levels.

His writing is glorious. Though if this is the level of communication he's limited to across any medium, it would instead seem very sad.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#74 Jul 11, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I am being sincere.
While I feel a bit guilty about it, I do take an unusual amount of delight in his written work.
Through this guilt, I do sincerely hope that he has avenues of expression that are less hampered by his ability levels.
His writing is glorious. Though if this is the level of communication he's limited to across any medium, it would instead seem very sad.
what a joke you are.

as you jest about my communication skills, I sell almost $20,000,000 of product to manufacturing companies.

what a tool I must be to have gained trust with multiple fortune 500 companies through both written and verbal communications, so that they purchase $20 million of stuff from me annually.This has been occurring for years. Since you are so brilliant, you can figure the math representing income. Commissions are a % of sales. 1% of my sales is more than you earn, and I don't receive less than 3%.

Your avenues of expression are total BS, and my 1099's prove my sales.

Maybe you should learn to communicate in a language that earns a nice living, and enables you to give to charity.

All you do is vomit BS, and throw boomerangs at yourself. You blame others so you feel good.

I laugh at worms like you.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#76 Jul 11, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what a joke you are.
as you jest about my communication skills, I sell almost $20,000,000 of product to manufacturing companies.
what a tool I must be to have gained trust with multiple fortune 500 companies through both written and verbal communications, so that they purchase $20 million of stuff from me annually.This has been occurring for years. Since you are so brilliant, you can figure the math representing income. Commissions are a % of sales. 1% of my sales is more than you earn, and I don't receive less than 3%.
Your avenues of expression are total BS, and my 1099's prove my sales.
Maybe you should learn to communicate in a language that earns a nice living, and enables you to give to charity.
All you do is vomit BS, and throw boomerangs at yourself. You blame others so you feel good.
I laugh at worms like you.
Now, now....she's a professional student.
She may never experience real life.
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#77 Jul 11, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now....she's a professional student.
She may never experience real life.
If she studied to be a dental hygienist that woukd explain why she is so mad. All those green teeth and not allowed to clean them in England.
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#79 Jul 11, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: Counterman at McDonald's
And what are you toilet cleaner at a truck stop?

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#81 Jul 11, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Finance Executive, so I suppose you could say that.
You're a loan shark, huh?

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#83 Jul 11, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You're jealous, huh?
Of a loan shark?

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#84 Jul 11, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Of a loan shark?
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th...

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#85 Jul 11, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
I suspect RU is RTP's twin.
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#86 Jul 11, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Finance Executive, so I suppose you could say that.
So you clean up around the pawn shop / payday loan parking lot. So how much is brown glass a paper bays worth per pound at the recycling center?
quite white

Greenville, SC

#87 Jul 11, 2013
Who is Moochelle to tell anyone how to eat? Her butt is so big she needs the 'beep, beep' sound when she backs up. Her Spanx are made of the material as bungie cord.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#88 Jul 11, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You're jealous, huh?
100K @ 4.5% 1 year. 12 payments.

you in?

I possess collateral.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#89 Jul 11, 2013
serious question.......anyone want input on new office chair?

Home office.

my best is 3 years on current purchases.
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#90 Jul 11, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
serious question.......anyone want input on new office chair?
Home office.
my best is 3 years on current purchases.
My office chair is caster on a bostrom air ride seat I picked up at a salvage sale. Have to air it up occasionally but comfy.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#91 Jul 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
100K @ 4.5% 1 year. 12 payments.
you in?
I possess collateral.
Corporate finance, not loan-making.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 magical days until Christmas 1 hr Neutral Party 63
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Neutral Party 4,915
COPS lives MATTER 1 hr Neutral Party 135
The Middle East 2 hr Pale Rider 38
Merry Christmas everybody 5 hr Duke for Mayor 17
Police ID man found fatally stabbed in North Si... 8 hr now hey 4
Joe Cocker is dead. 10 hr Duke for Mayor 47
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
ESPN10:56 AM
Pettine: Manziel will get chance to compete
NBC Sports11:18 AM
Rookie Shaw excited about chance to start for Browns - NBC Sports
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports 1:46 PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts