Lawmakers Abandon Plans For "Religious Freedom" Bill In Ohio

Feb 26, 2014 Full story: WBNS 10

A religious freedom bill that would have allowed business owners, citing strong religious beliefs, to refuse services to homosexuals caused an outcry and was vetoed Wednesday in Arizona.

Full Story
Latch

Columbus, OH

#3 Feb 27, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
The queers will now seek out bakeries , flower shops dress makers etc that have christian logos or bible verses on their doors to try to stir up trouble.
Stupid.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#4 Feb 27, 2014
The queers will now seek out bakeries , flower shops dress makers etc that have christian logos or bible verses on their doors to try to stir up trouble.
Agree. I can't wait until the silly homosexuals try this nonsense with Moo Slums who will fight back rather than Christians who turn the other cheek in love.
Scheherazade

Reynoldsburg, OH

#6 Feb 27, 2014
Don't you get it yet!?!?!? Your hatred and intolerance LOSES every time.....The world sees RIGHT THROUGH your empty rhetoric and your hypocritical platforms.....You're on the losing side of how this country is developing....
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#7 Feb 27, 2014
Scheherazade wrote:
Don't you get it yet!?!?!? Your hatred and intolerance LOSES every time.....The world sees RIGHT THROUGH your empty rhetoric and your hypocritical platforms.....You're on the losing side of how this country is developing....
And the Lord rained upon Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven. Genesis 19:24

God wins.

You Lose.
kosmik

Zanesville, OH

#9 Feb 27, 2014
<quoted text>
I can hardly wait til one of you penis swallowing turd eaters goes feces cover hand in feces cover hand to a muslim jewler and demand he make you a custom wedding ring. The muslims are a very intolerant bunch.
Mother nature has ruined your snow plow business.
d pantz

United States

#10 Feb 28, 2014
Let's swap scenarios shall we? Let's say I go into a Fundi cake shop and order a cake shaped like an erect penis entering an aroused vagina in celebration of my non believe in sanctity. They refuse to bake it of coarse. Now am I going to sue them? NO. Because I understand that they aren't doing it because they necessarily hate me, they're just dumb enough to either feel bad for me and assume I'm going to "hell" or even dumber they think they're somehow going to hell for baking the damn thing. I guess the difference is some people like destroying somebody's business (they already lost mine just by not baking the cake), ruin their family, and have them thrown in prison over a stupid cake and even worse...telling them what to believe (that's what makes some people angry). Me not so much. Instead, I wouldn't just smile and walk away...I would ride away laughing on my mountain bike.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#11 Feb 28, 2014
d pantz wrote:
Let's swap scenarios shall we? Let's say I go into a Fundi cake shop and order a cake shaped like an erect penis entering an aroused vagina in celebration of my non believe in sanctity. They refuse to bake it of coarse. Now am I going to sue them? NO. Because I understand that they aren't doing it because they necessarily hate me, they're just dumb enough to either feel bad for me and assume I'm going to "hell" or even dumber they think they're somehow going to hell for baking the damn thing. I guess the difference is some people like destroying somebody's business (they already lost mine just by not baking the cake), ruin their family, and have them thrown in prison over a stupid cake and even worse...telling them what to believe (that's what makes some people angry). Me not so much. Instead, I wouldn't just smile and walk away...I would ride away laughing on my mountain bike.
Decent people should not have to participate in perverse actions that are contrary to the Bible, "Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind. It is abomination." "Neither shall thou lie with any beast to defile thyself." Leviticus 18:22/23.

Repent and turn from evil.

Aids kills and Hell is forever.
Duke for Mayor

Hilliard, OH

#12 Feb 28, 2014
<quoted text>
I can hardly wait til one of you penis swallowing turd eaters goes feces cover hand in feces cover hand to a muslim jewler and demand he make you a custom wedding ring. The muslims are a very intolerant bunch.
Or spit in a cake? Yummy....

woof
Duke for Mayor

Hilliard, OH

#13 Feb 28, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Decent people should not have to participate in perverse actions that are contrary to the Bible, "Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind. It is abomination." "Neither shall thou lie with any beast to defile thyself." Leviticus 18:22/23.
Repent and turn from evil.
Aids kills and Hell is forever.
Che is a beast....

woof
Duke for Mayor

Hilliard, OH

#14 Feb 28, 2014
BM in a chocolate cake? Yummy....

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 20 min Big Johnson 2,725
Where has Rowdy been 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Columbus police officer to resign after pleadin... 1 hr Big Johnson 2
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 3,965
President Ebola 3 hr Black Rhino 695
Toddler In Stroller Hit By Car In West Columbus 4 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Columbus airport not screening passengers for E... 5 hr Guy Wiliford II 13
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 5 hr They cannot kill ... 107
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance