Another Muslima Slaver Arrested in CA

Posted in the Columbus Forum

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 11, 2013
http://ibloga.blogspot.com/2013/07/saudi-prin...

Saudi Princess Arrested In Irvine On Human Trafficking Charges

NO SURPRISE HERE.

ISLAM ALLOWS FOR SLAVERY.

By the way, she is one of the six wives of the Saudi Prince.

From CBS:

IRVINE (CBS/AP)— A Saudi princess was behind bars Wednesday after her arrest on charges of holding a domestic servant against her will, authorities said. Meshael Alayban, 42, was arrested Tuesday night by Irvine Police detectives working with the U.S.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) and the Orange County District Attorney’s Office, according to the Orange County Sheriff’s Department.

Alayban was arrested at her condominium on Gramercy west of Jamboree Road in Irvine after the victim, a 30-year-old woman from Kenya, left the residence and flagged down a passing bus, Sheriff’s officials said.

She was carrying a suitcase and a Department of State pamphlet – which described her rights and warned of human trafficking – which authorities said was given to her at the U.S. Embassy in Saudi Arabia, where she was issued a travel visa.

After getting on the bus, an Irvine woman saw she was in distress and helped her contact the Irvine Police Department. In March 2012, authorities say the victim contracted through an agency in Kenya to work for Alayban’s family in Saudi Arabia.

However, once she arrived, her passports and contract were taken from her by Alayban.

The victim was required to work excessive hours and paid only a fraction of the agreed upon salary, according to officials. When the victim complained about the working conditions and asked for her passport back so she could leave, Alayban refused to give it to her, Sheriff’s officials said.

In May 2013, the family traveled to the U.S. accompanied by the victim and four other women from the Philippines under similar contracts. While Irvine Detectives and HSI Special Agents executed a search warrant at the location, the four women were contacted, authorities said.

Their travel documents had also been taken by Alayban. Detectives are working to recover the documents, which are believed to be in a safe deposit box at a local bank....
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#2 Jul 11, 2013
-tip- wrote:
http://ibloga.blogspot.com/201 3/07/saudi-princess-arrested-i n-irvine-on.html
Saudi Princess Arrested In Irvine On Human Trafficking Charges
NO SURPRISE HERE.
ISLAM ALLOWS FOR SLAVERY.
By the way, she is one of the six wives of the Saudi Prince.
From CBS:
IRVINE (CBS/AP)— A Saudi princess was behind bars Wednesday after her arrest on charges of holding a domestic servant against her will, authorities said. Meshael Alayban, 42, was arrested Tuesday night by Irvine Police detectives working with the U.S.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) and the Orange County District Attorney’s Office, according to the Orange County Sheriff’s Department.
Alayban was arrested at her condominium on Gramercy west of Jamboree Road in Irvine after the victim, a 30-year-old woman from Kenya, left the residence and flagged down a passing bus, Sheriff’s officials said.
She was carrying a suitcase and a Department of State pamphlet – which described her rights and warned of human trafficking – which authorities said was given to her at the U.S. Embassy in Saudi Arabia, where she was issued a travel visa.
After getting on the bus, an Irvine woman saw she was in distress and helped her contact the Irvine Police Department. In March 2012, authorities say the victim contracted through an agency in Kenya to work for Alayban’s family in Saudi Arabia.
However, once she arrived, her passports and contract were taken from her by Alayban.
The victim was required to work excessive hours and paid only a fraction of the agreed upon salary, according to officials. When the victim complained about the working conditions and asked for her passport back so she could leave, Alayban refused to give it to her, Sheriff’s officials said.
In May 2013, the family traveled to the U.S. accompanied by the victim and four other women from the Philippines under similar contracts. While Irvine Detectives and HSI Special Agents executed a search warrant at the location, the four women were contacted, authorities said.
Their travel documents had also been taken by Alayban. Detectives are working to recover the documents, which are believed to be in a safe deposit box at a local bank....
She should not have hired a Kenyan, like Obama there is not.a days work in any of them.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 20, 2013
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-s...

Human trafficking charges against a Saudi royal princess were dropped in an Orange County courtroom Friday after prosecutors said there was insufficient evidence to prove she forced a Kenyan woman to work as a domestic servant....

“My Honey is frozen! ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 20, 2013
I'm sure they dropped the case because, God forbid! we should start an international incident with our friend the shiek!
Yet if a US citizen stole a loaf of bread because he's starving, they would throw him in jail yesterday.
By no means do I condone stealing...relax Che,Duke, and the one and only RU
Wonder how many opportunities this woman had to escape before this?
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#5 Sep 20, 2013
-tip- wrote:
http://www.latimes.com/local/l anow/la-me-ln-saudi-princess-h uman-trafficking-case-20130920 ,0,4831071.story?track=rss
Human trafficking charges against a Saudi royal princess were dropped in an Orange County courtroom Friday after prosecutors said there was insufficient evidence to prove she forced a Kenyan woman to work as a domestic servant....
When have you ever seen a Kenyan work?
son of hey now

Columbus, OH

#6 Sep 20, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
When have you ever seen a Kenyan work?
Well, someone of them did construct mud huts. But then, funny like, since it was shelter too they thought that that would make it equal to Monticello.
DRY

Srinagar, India

#7 Sep 27, 2013
Hey brothers
I am from Jammu and Kashmir part of India.
I am a Hindu and we Hindus have witnessed the Muslims barbarism, terrorism, chauvinism, superemism you call it what you can.
I personally feel that the world is going through an undeclared third world in which Muslims (extremists as well as apologists) are on one side and rest of the communities are on the other side. The sooner we realize it the better it is for our generations. Muslims have been either condoning or justifying terrorism, rape, murder, killings, loot, chauvinism, pedophilia, incest, child marriage on the pretext of Quranic injunctions. They have been blaming their victims and cry without reason. They are trying to control the resources (Human, Material, Financial etc). Most of the media, right activists, civil society members, NGOs have been bought by the Muslims by the oil money and are on their pay roles, and most of the psychopaths are being assured of heaven and being converted world over. Muslims have one ideology,WE and THEM. They don’t apply minds as must of the mind control techniques are used by them to control and brainwash people by the Mullahs. They cry for human rights and other rights for themselves in non Muslims countries but deny the same to Non Muslims in their Muslim countries. Surprisingly this is the only so called religion that justifies telling lies (Taqiya and Kitman), Killing (Jihad), pedophilia (Mohammed married Ayesha when she was six years old child), incest (Mohammed married his own daughter in law Zainab), Butchery (Halal), false hood (Muslims to get heaven whether their acts were right or wrong and in that heaven they will get 72 virgin fairies and alcohol... Listen its mentioned that women will not go to heaven and what if they went to heaven?), Discrimination (Women not allowed education and cannot work beyond their house holds, in-equality (woman allowed only 1/3 share in her parental property, witness of two women is equal to witness of one man), Chauvinism (Veil for Muslim Woman as young as 1 year old), injustice (a women rape victim must produce two witness for her defence other wise she can be punished for adultry,) and sex slavery (the (Women)right hand possessions which they used ti keep in Harems). Let me clear you all, any Muslims who doesnt believe in all of the above cannot be Muslim, so if any one says that he doesnt belive and adheres to it, tell him to tell it in front of media that he/she doesnt believe in this Sharia law contained in Quranic injunctions. I know he/she will make lame excuses. Alas the west and east is sleeping and I think India will have to rise now to take on these psychopaths (called Muslims) both spiritually as well as by force. Those who realise their mistakes and want liberation from Muslim tags must be released to this world and those who dont must also be released to the next word. Narendera Modi (who is being denied visa by USA, UK etc), the PM designate of BJP may lead the charge like he has done earlier.... Har Har Mahadev

“My Honey is frozen! ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#8 Sep 27, 2013
DRY wrote:
Hey brothers
I am from Jammu and Kashmir part of India.
I am a Hindu and we Hindus have witnessed the Muslims barbarism, terrorism, chauvinism, superemism you call it what you can.
I personally feel that the world is going through an undeclared third world in which Muslims (extremists as well as apologists) are on one side and rest of the communities are on the other side. The sooner we realize it the better it is for our generations. Muslims have been either condoning or justifying terrorism, rape, murder, killings, loot, chauvinism, pedophilia, incest, child marriage on the pretext of Quranic injunctions. They have been blaming their victims and cry without reason. They are trying to control the resources (Human, Material, Financial etc). Most of the media, right activists, civil society members, NGOs have been bought by the Muslims by the oil money and are on their pay roles, and most of the psychopaths are being assured of heaven and being converted world over. Muslims have one ideology,WE and THEM. They don’t apply minds as must of the mind control techniques are used by them to control and brainwash people by the Mullahs. They cry for human rights and other rights for themselves in non Muslims countries but deny the same to Non Muslims in their Muslim countries. Surprisingly this is the only so called religion that justifies telling lies (Taqiya and Kitman), Killing (Jihad), pedophilia (Mohammed married Ayesha when she was six years old child), incest (Mohammed married his own daughter in law Zainab), Butchery (Halal), false hood (Muslims to get heaven whether their acts were right or wrong and in that heaven they will get 72 virgin fairies and alcohol... Listen its mentioned that women will not go to heaven and what if they went to heaven?), Discrimination (Women not allowed education and cannot work beyond their house holds, in-equality (woman allowed only 1/3 share in her parental property, witness of two women is equal to witness of one man), Chauvinism (Veil for Muslim Woman as young as 1 year old), injustice (a women rape victim must produce two witness for her defence other wise she can be punished for adultry,) and sex slavery (the (Women)right hand possessions which they used ti keep in Harems). Let me clear you all, any Muslims who doesnt believe in all of the above cannot be Muslim, so if any one says that he doesnt belive and adheres to it, tell him to tell it in front of media that he/she doesnt believe in this Sharia law contained in Quranic injunctions. I know he/she will make lame excuses. Alas the west and east is sleeping and I think India will have to rise now to take on these psychopaths (called Muslims) both spiritually as well as by force. Those who realise their mistakes and want liberation from Muslim tags must be released to this world and those who dont must also be released to the next word. Narendera Modi (who is being denied visa by USA, UK etc), the PM designate of BJP may lead the charge like he has done earlier.... Har Har Mahadev
ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America needs Jesus Christ and the Word of God 12 min Catman Dave 8
What ails the black family? Hard realities! 22 min Catman Dave 30
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 32 min Pale Rider 5,770
Ohio charter schools identified as among worst ... 8 hr Big Johnson 5
INJUSTICE….for sure! 8 hr now hey 29
School Funding Facts 8 hr Big Johnson 2
Every state has ISIS recruits 10 hr They cannot kill ... 124
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News