Fatal Crash Closes Crawford County Ro...

Fatal Crash Closes Crawford County Road | WBNS-10TV, Central Oh...

There are 7 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Nov 19, 2009, titled Fatal Crash Closes Crawford County Road | WBNS-10TV, Central Oh.... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

State Route 98 is closed, between S.R. 294 and the Marion County line, after a fatal crash on Thursday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

Chatanuga

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 19, 2009
According to the Bucyrus Telegraph Forum's website, a woman was heading southbound on State Route 98 and went left of center just north of the intersection at the Crawford-Marion county line, hitting the UPS truck head on. Very sad to hear since my parents live near there, and I drive through there when heading to Bucyrus.
amanda esterline

Columbus, OH

#2 Nov 19, 2009
Chatanuga wrote:
According to the Bucyrus Telegraph Forum's website, a woman was heading southbound on State Route 98 and went left of center just north of the intersection at the Crawford-Marion county line, hitting the UPS truck head on. Very sad to hear since my parents live near there, and I drive through there when heading to Bucyrus.
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE WOMAN KILLED?
mistyblueheart

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2009
amanda esterline wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter and I were traveling on 98 and came upon the accident before the police, emt's or fire trucks arrived. But we didn't stay.
upser

Big Prairie, OH

#4 Nov 19, 2009
What an extremely sickening ordeal for both parties. We are family at UPS and it affects us all. Each and every day most of us get behind the wheel of a very deadly weapon...an automobile! Please be safe. Slow down. Pay attention. Put down the phone. Get enough sleep. Do not drink or do drugs. This driver was just working and now has changed the life of him, her and all family and friends of both. My thoughts and prayers are with them all!
UPS Wife

Columbus, OH

#5 Nov 20, 2009
My husband works for UPS, everyday he leaves here I pray nothing like like this happens. What a very sad situation for all who are involved. my thoughts and prayers are with the families of both the UPS driver, and the woman who died
lavndrkiss

Dayton, OH

#7 Friday Jun 5
amanda esterline wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she was a friend of mine.
lavndrkiss

Dayton, OH

#8 Friday Jun 5
mistyblueheart wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter and I were traveling on 98 and came upon the accident before the police, emt's or fire trucks arrived. But we didn't stay.
She was trapped in the car. Thanks for helping.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Donor Argues Pedophilia 'Not a Crime' in ... 1 hr d pantz 26
Melissa Allen Lowes Easton 3 hr Bboy 4
Only In Monroe: Colbert Bump!!! 7 hr Duke for Mayor 1
Poll Is Barack Obama a Muslim? 71% Say Yes (May '14) 7 hr Duke for Mayor 377
Hey Walter, How about that Obamacare? 7 hr They cannot kill ... 128
State's Rights? Naaah, Just Bigotry 7 hr Duke for Mayor 3
D.M.V. Profit 7 hr Duke for Mayor 13
Poll Panty hose vs bare skin What is your preference? 10 hr My Vote 85
More from around the web

Columbus People Search