Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
No..... you were speaking towards coming to conclusions independently, early right? You seem, well, a bit of a tard. I don't think the shrink nor I mentioned medication.....
Enjoy the ride on the short bus to work tomorrow.
Here, I'll make it easy for you:
gokeefe wrote:
Comment #1, from a shrink:
"I might add that most therapists are much more comfortable doing therapy with victims. But if we take seriously the goal of preventing violence, we should devote as much energy to perpetrators as to victims."
Yep. So is Dukie telling us these extremist Muzzies need heavy duty meds or that we need to extra vigilant with extremists and do as Churchill states: learn to say the word NO?
"Alexander the Great remarked that the people of Asia were slaves because they had not learned to pronounce the word "No." "
See the part about "meds"? You wrote that.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of the mouth of the village idiot. Excuse me for not using your version, "ritard." All of a sudden, Che is all for sensitivity, inclusion, and diversity--it's momentarily suiting her purposes.
Have you once contributed anything here except bullsheet? Nope.
Being a "tard," you completely missed the meaning of my post. I wasn't complaining about your use of the word. I was pointing out the irony of you calling someone else retarded when you wrote such a completely retarded sentence. Get it?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
bahwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
really quit whining or get the fugue of topix little 0.0
You just might be too sensitive to take it here..........
You are challenging her for "Stupid Poster of the Night."
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
woof
No she didn't, because she said so. She thinks if she closes her eyes that makes her invisible.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
woof
I'll repeat my post for clarity since you seem awfully slow on the uptake:

Original Poster from the NYT:
"I might add that most therapists are much more comfortable doing therapy with victims. But if we take seriously the goal of preventing violence, we should devote as much energy to perpetrators as to victims."

My response:

~~~~~~Yep. So is Dukie telling us these extremist Muzzies need heavy duty meds or that we need to extra vigilant with extremists and do as Churchill states: learn to say the word NO?~~~~~~~

Phrased in the form of a question, no statement and I did not provide my answer to that question in this paragraph.

However, I did include this quote, which should have to those with no reading comprehension issues, what my intent was:

"Alexander the Great remarked that the people of Asia were slaves because they had not learned to pronounce the word "No." "

I posed a question to you. You side stepped really awkwardly. I love cow pies on Topix when you're here. Go clean off your shoes before coming in the house, will ya?

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

^^should have been clearn to those with no reading comprehension issues^^^^

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No she didn't, because she said so. She thinks if she closes her eyes that makes her invisible.
Ah. Out of the mouth of the north. Thinks she's enforcing "righteousness" and "logic" because she says so.

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are challenging her for "Stupid Poster of the Night."
Oh no little 0.0,,,,

You hurt my feelings. How will I endure?

On the up side I love it that you feel compelled to play with me....

This is fun eh?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll repeat my post for clarity since you seem awfully slow on the uptake:
Original Poster from the NYT:
My response:
~~~~~~Yep. So is Dukie telling us these extremist Muzzies need heavy duty meds or that we need to extra vigilant with extremists and do as Churchill states: learn to say the word NO?~~~~~~~
Phrased in the form of a question, no statement and I did not provide my answer to that question in this paragraph.
However, I did include this quote, which should have to those with no reading comprehension issues, what my intent was:
I posed a question to you. You side stepped really awkwardly. I love cow pies on Topix when you're here. Go clean off your shoes before coming in the house, will ya?
Ummm.. you mentioned the meds...not me.

woof

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm.. you mentioned the meds...not me.
woof
I asked you a question. You dance like an ox in chains.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your question? The only one I saw was a ridiculous rhetorical device that deserved no response.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Arming Syrian rebels was approved by the House Intelligence Committee. Did you have a point?
yes...using the words house, intelligence, and committee, in the same sentence is quite comical.

Intelligence demonstrated would be firing every single senator, congressman, and all their aids.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

It's 9am e.s.t folks. The holy sage, Glenn Beck, is speaking! Diamond and Klaus are glued to their speaker sucking in all of his infinite wisdom. They can't see if he's wearing his elbow patch sweater or graduation cap n tassel, but those props doesn't matter.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
My response:
When you are done with your reading comprehension lectures and calling others tards, answer your own question about who mentioned "medication."
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
No..... you were speaking towards coming to conclusions independently, early right? You seem, well, a bit of a tard. I don't think the shrink nor I mentioned medication.....
Enjoy the ride on the short bus to work tomorrow.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
"Dance like an ox in chains?" What?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Dance like an ox in chains?" What?
you have no rhythm, no substance, no gravitas, 2 left feet, lead legs, useless.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you have no rhythm, no substance, no gravitas, 2 left feet, lead legs, useless.
Hey! How was the trip and what did you catch?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! How was the trip and what did you catch?
Caught walleye's, sheepshead, gobies, white perch, yellow perch, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, and a sea gull.

Thursday and Friday the best fishing days. Spent most of Saturday and Sunday at Put in Bay.

Put in Bay is not lake erie according to che the commie and dukie the chit eater. It is water you travel through galactic time to get to.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught walleye's, sheepshead, gobies, white perch, yellow perch, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, and a sea gull.
Thursday and Friday the best fishing days. Spent most of Saturday and Sunday at Put in Bay.
Put in Bay is not lake erie according to che the commie and dukie the chit eater. It is water you travel through galactic time to get to.
Sounds like a success ! Did you eat any of the fish or do you throw them back?
The biggest fish I ever caught was a smallmouth bass, 18" ......lol
I love fishing but haven't for a lot of years.
Glad you had a good time.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey yo yo.

I never said that about Put in Bay.

Who the heck do you think you are?

Alexander Ewen?

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of60
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••