Ohio Boy Says He Came Back From Heaven

Full story: 10TV WBNS

Kevin and his son Alex Malarkey were on their way home from church when one wrong turn changed their life forever.
Comments
61 - 65 of 65 Comments Last updated Feb 20, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Believe It

Columbus, OH

#65 Dec 17, 2012
Spookishere F trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you stay? Heaven or being on this planet heaven is the clear choice.
I stayed because I wanted children and grandchildren,like I said 'it's been difficult'but I made the right decision.
Allah is Life

Delaware, OH

#66 Dec 17, 2012
Tension breaker wrote:
I believe in God, just don't appreciate hypocrites, liars and fanatics. I think religion should be a personal relationship between you and God.
In other words, keep it to yourself!
Allah is Life

Delaware, OH

#67 Dec 17, 2012
smarter than you wrote:
Sure he did. If heaven is supposed to be so wonderful, why would you come back? Maybe because he didn't really go to heaven.
I think people in the Unitec States are the only people who tithe their 10%. Jesus doesn't ask or tell us to tithe, so why do we? To support a false prophet?
Truth Seeker

Georgetown, KY

#68 Feb 16, 2013
BEWARE!!! Notice Alex and his mother never speak at events just dear old dad. He's a snake that is using his son for his own financial gain. Alex is too young and loving to speak out and mom and kids are basically in a prison with no financial gain. Oh but ask daddy and his sick church about all of the money and goodies they have gained from this book selling to people who just want to believe in something so beautiful..Please do not buy this book and tell others not to either. Alex and his mother I guarantee would applaud you for standing up for them. Invite dad to your church to speak and then call him out on why his son and wife don't speak out, why they are blocked from his and the books facebook pages and if the money he gets from the book helps him build his big building outside of his house with all his toys he bought for himself. Oh yeah while the home his son is in has mold and needs much work on it. Watch him squirm and never look you in the eye. Enough..I can't stand it any more.
Betty Boop II wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, Alex is not getting any money from the book, his dad Kevin is. Alex is an amazing young man and is being cared for 24/7 by his strong-willed mom Beth. Kevin is too busy traveling around the globe promoting this book that he wrote. According to what mom said these are NOT Alex's words. Kevin just sees $$ signs in his eyes to give to the local cult in town.
I believe

Ashland, KY

#69 Feb 20, 2013
What is the title of this book, please? I would very much love to read it. Thank you and God bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racist 28 min BizzyBee 1
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots? 28 min FFS YES 9
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr grow up 2,289
Where are all the original legacy posters? 1 hr Duke for Mayor 103
welfare nation 1 hr Duke for Mayor 9
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 2 hr d pantz 263
RIP Joan Rivers 2 hr BizzyBee 16
•••
•••
•••