Ohio Boy Says He Came Back From Heaven

Ohio Boy Says He Came Back From Heaven

There are 65 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Jan 13, 2011, titled Ohio Boy Says He Came Back From Heaven. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Kevin and his son Alex Malarkey were on their way home from church when one wrong turn changed their life forever.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jeannie

Bexleyheath, UK

#1 Jan 14, 2011
I have read Kevin and Alex's book and it's a delight. It shows a taste of heaven and a side of God often missing in many churches today. Read, open the eyes of your heart and believe!
vickie

Independence, KY

#2 Jan 14, 2011
I read this book and it has impacted me more than I could ever expect.
Lisa Mitchell

United States

#3 Jan 14, 2011
As I read this book I could visualize everything that Alex talked about. It is so comforting to hear anything at all about Heaven and the things that God is still doing for us. This child is a miracle, and I believe God gave him his life back because He needs him here on Earth, now, and in the future. I hope Alex will still let himself be a kid, but just know that God is preparing you for amazing things, Alex! Thanks for sharing your life, hardships, and faith with us! PS. I'd love to read another book from you and your dad in the future...I need updates! Please keep writing!
PamNanaMom

Ocean Isle Beach, NC

#4 Jan 14, 2011
I believe every word of Alex's story. My spirit confirms it.
As far as those 'nay sayers'.......they will always be around.....they didn't believe Jesus when he was right in front of them!
Charles Capps has a great song at the beginning of his program.....
"No matter what the circumstances, what I feel or see......God's word is working mightly in me." Add that song to those already in your heart! and keep on, keeping on. Your a blessing.
Viper

Washington, DC

#5 Jan 14, 2011
Have not read this book, but I will definitely be getting it. This was truly a miracle as well as Alex being a Blessing to others.
Bob

Joplin, MO

#6 Jan 14, 2011
Read the book. Love the story. It is an inspiration for us all and should be a wakeup call for some. Thanks Alex and Kevin. God Bless!
Hutch

United States

#7 Jan 14, 2011
I will def. get this book!
Funny

Dublin, OH

#8 Jan 14, 2011
And My little girl told me that God told her I should buy her a pony. I didn't believe her.
cheryl

United States

#12 Jan 14, 2011
derp wrote:
How easily the sheeple are drawn in by the vivid imagination of a brain damaged child...
no where does it say that he is brain damaged u r though
Lamb of God

Dublin, OH

#13 Jan 14, 2011
cheryl wrote:
<quoted text> no where does it say that he is brain damaged u r though
Spoken like a true lamb of God.
code red

Columbus, OH

#14 Jan 14, 2011
i believe every word this boy has to say. somebody (GOD ) was with him and his dad that day. this is what makes him so upbeat and happy with life!
South Florida Buckeye

Hollywood, FL

#15 Jan 14, 2011
just reaffirms my faith that among all the horrible doings going on, that God is always present and looking after his people. There is so much more for all of us after our short lives here. I'm a believer from seeing his work and miracles here.
Cbus

Orient, OH

#16 Jan 15, 2011
The fourth from the last sentence should bread "The whole time I was there, I was basically in God's palace," Alex Malarkey said."

I know typos are not seen as a big deal at 10TV, but that is kind of a big one.
Animal Hoarders Fan

Dublin, OH

#17 Jan 15, 2011
Cbus wrote:
The fourth from the last sentence should bread "The whole time I was there, I was basically in God's palace," Alex Malarkey said."
I know typos are not seen as a big deal at 10TV, but that is kind of a big one.
Speaking of typos, did you mean read, not bread??
jake in Columbus

Westerville, OH

#18 Jan 15, 2011
For all of you people that apparently don't believe in God.........If you are right, no problem. However, if you are wrong..........
mother from newark

Columbus, OH

#19 Jan 15, 2011
He sounds like an amazing little boy and I will absolutely be running out and getting this book. God bless.
Tension breaker

Dublin, OH

#20 Jan 15, 2011
I believe in God, just don't appreciate hypocrites, liars and fanatics. I think religion should be a personal relationship between you and God.
Kathy

Bellefontaine, OH

#21 Jan 15, 2011
I defintely believe this story. There is another strikingly similar story and book from a Don Piper who was also in a car accident, died and went to heaven for 90 min. I think that is the name of the book, '90 minutes in Heaven'. It too is a remarkable story.
preacher

Canal Winchester, OH

#22 Jan 15, 2011
May God Bless you and heal your body in the name of Jesus!
grace

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#23 Jan 15, 2011
I would like to meet this remarkable young man. What an inspiration. Should make alot of these hateful posters ashamed of themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump the Crook/Liar 1 min Jonjedis Legal Team 264
United Airlines bans yoga pants 2 min Formerly PDJT 44
Donald Trump Administration 2 min Jonjedis Legal Team 737
Woman Shot At Easton - What You'll Be Watching ... 5 min Jonjedis Legal Team 3
Protests against police brutality in Paris France 8 min ardith 19
News Reynoldsburg man dies after trying to get off I... 9 min Shadow_Hunter 8
Coal States- keep that deadly Fuel out of Ohio 24 min Reality Speaks 13

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance