Person Of Interest Questioned In Hit And Run That Killed Local Teacher

Sep 20, 2013 Full story: WBNS 24

New developments in the case of the St. Francis DeSales High School teacher killed in a hit and run.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#1 Sep 20, 2013
Person of interest and yet they have charges prepared? Hey dumb shit deputies the person is a suspect. Ehat next instead of arrests the badge wearing parasites will call it request for jail stays
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#2 Sep 22, 2013
The dead guy was a teacher, track coach and probably a slower than stink off shit road hog. Throw some lime on the body and move on.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#3 Sep 22, 2013
The suspect is a 36 year old woman with a moronic father who disposed of the windshield, then called the cops so they could file an insurance claim.
The Grand Jury will hand down the indictments by the end of the week...Aggravated Vehicular Homicide for her and Terminal Stupidity for him.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Sep 22, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
The suspect is a 36 year old woman with a moronic father who disposed of the windshield, then called the cops so they could file an insurance claim.
The Grand Jury will hand down the indictments by the end of the week...Aggravated Vehicular Homicide for her and Terminal Stupidity for him.
Actually, the father reached out to a deputy he personally knew for his professional opinion on whether the damage could be the result of a deer collision. Once the deputy confirmed in the negative, the father then worked with the deputy to obtain his daughter's confession. If he had wanted to dispose of the evidence and move on, he certainly could have. But he did not.
The cannot kill a Spook

United States

#5 Sep 22, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the father reached out to a deputy he personally knew for his professional opinion on whether the damage could be the result of a deer collision. Once the deputy confirmed in the negative, the father then worked with the deputy to obtain his daughter's confession. If he had wanted to dispose of the evidence and move on, he certainly could have. But he did not.
Bet he won't be getting a collect call from Marysville next June for Fathers day.

Hilliard, OH

#6 Sep 22, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that he disposed of the windshield at a family business, allegedly to hide the evidence.
I got this info second hand from a co-worker, not that he would have any special sources or insights.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7 Sep 22, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I heard that he disposed of the windshield at a family business, allegedly to hide the evidence.
I got this info second hand from a co-worker, not that he would have any special sources or insights.
He had no reason to doubt her deer collision story at the outset.
As events unfolded, I'm guessing the realization dawned on him.
But, it was in fact, he who contacted the Sheriff.

Hilliard, OH

#8 Sep 22, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
He had no reason to doubt her deer collision story at the outset.
As events unfolded, I'm guessing the realization dawned on him.
But, it was in fact, he who contacted the Sheriff.
Gotcha, thanks.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#9 Sep 22, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
The dead guy was a teacher, track coach and probably a slower than stink off shit road hog. Throw some lime on the body and move on.
Wow you really are a piece of shit that deserves to be stomped into a putrid mess, aren't you?

woof
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#10 Sep 22, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
Yep. That's one car that should have been chopped up and disposed of.
The cannot kill a Spook

United States

#11 Sep 22, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you really are a piece of shit that deserves to be stomped into a putrid mess, aren't you?
woof
U r mad rite?

You sniveling queer janitor come on and try it,. Very few things make me happier than when some Obama type comes to me for their ticket to hell.

So when Big.Johnson post.similar things that is ok in your book but when a conservative points out that this father will be hated by his daughter while she is in the Womens prison you put on your strap-on balls.
The cannot kill a Spook

United States

#12 Sep 22, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut.up and run to the auto shredder on Alum Creek while you watch to see that nothing is identifiable.
Joe

Columbus, OH

#13 Sep 23, 2013
She knew she hit a person riding a bike and she should've stopped immediately and called 911. Accidents happen but there's absolutely no excuse for leaving someone to die on the side of the road after you hit them.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#14 Sep 23, 2013
Joe wrote:
She knew she hit a person riding a bike and she should've stopped immediately and called 911. Accidents happen but there's absolutely no excuse for leaving someone to die on the side of the road after you hit them.
True, but she did do this and the question is what do you do afterwards? Although I can't condone illegal activity, it seems to me that once the deed is done you would want to dispose of the evidence and have to figure out a way to get rid of the car. Since you have the right against self incrimination it seems as though you can legally chop the car up. It might take a while, but I think you could get rid of everything right up to the engine which you could dump in a lake somewhere.

Just thinking out loud here.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#15 Sep 23, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have had it fixed by Mexicans on Sullivant Avenue and then sold it out of state on Ebay.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#16 Sep 23, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have had it fixed by Mexicans on Sullivant Avenue and then sold it out of state on Ebay.
Unless I had a family member in the car business I could trust, I'm thinking I cut the thing up myself just like you would dismember a body. I bet you could get it down to the frame over the course of a weekend.
The cannot kill a Spook

United States

#17 Sep 23, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless I had a family member in the car business I could trust, I'm thinking I cut the thing up myself just like you would dismember a body. I bet you could get it down to the frame over the course of a weekend.
Rent a partner saw and buy s box of abrasive wheels
myway

Lucasville, OH

#18 Sep 23, 2013
Joe wrote:
Can't stop to call 911 when she was VERY busy sending a text while driving down the side edge of the road.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#19 Sep 23, 2013
The cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you do about the noise though? I bet it would be quite noisy in the garage. You would have to truck it out to the country to get the job done I would think.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#20 Sep 23, 2013
The cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta also be smart enough to take out/empty the gas tank first. Wouldn't want the fire department stumbling onto your weekend home improvement project.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chanukah hanukkah day 2 7 min Seriouslady 15
Censoring Male. 38 min Duke for Mayor 5
High schools: Harvest prep is slapped by OHSAA ... (May '11) 51 min Michael 194
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 1 hr Duke for Mayor 279
Public Flogging 2 hr Big Tex 18
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Pale Rider 4,786
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 3 hr Male 75
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 4 hr Big Papa Tea 333
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 10 hr White cop 27
Columbus Dating