Next Last

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#165 Mar 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Worthless distraction from a pro-abort.
The National Abortion Federation had cleared Gosnell's clinic just two months prior to his arrest -- in spite of its unsanitary, illegal operations -- and Gosnell was employed by a NAF clinic while, all while unlicensed.
You pro-aborts own him.
My understanding is that the NAF did not endorse Gosnell's clinic. However, they were not in any position to regulate, close, sanction or otherwise deal with the conditions there. There were multiple agencies with responsibilities along those lines and they were apparently unresponsive. And they had not set foot inside the place since 1995 or so.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#166 Mar 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Then, how can you defend Obama?
http://tinyurl.com/8pubzn2
"...Illinois law has rules — loophole-ridden rules, but rules — requiring treatment of babies who have “sustainable survivability.” If an attempted abortion of a pre-viable fetus results in a live birth, the law did not protect the infant..."
What do you not understand about "live birth"?
As you say, the law required treatment of babies with sustainable survivability.

You keep talking about such things as "botched" abortions of pre-viable fetuses somehow morphing into a baby with sustainable survivability. Please explain how that happens.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#167 Mar 6, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
As you say, the law required treatment of babies with sustainable survivability.
You keep talking about such things as "botched" abortions of pre-viable fetuses somehow morphing into a baby with sustainable survivability. Please explain how that happens.
Thick as a whale omelette.

REPEAT:

"...If an attempted abortion of a pre-viable fetus results in a LIVE BIRTH, the law did not protect the infant."

And I refer you to your post #161:
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW--a living breathing baby is not an indication of POTENTIAL viability. A living breathing baby is in fact VIABLE!
In your continued attempts to maintain your indefensible position by hiding behind vague pro-abort terms such as, "sustainable survivability," "non-viable aborted fetus" and "viability"...you have painted yourself into a corner.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#168 Mar 6, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
My understanding is that the NAF did not endorse Gosnell's clinic. However, they were not in any position to regulate, close, sanction or otherwise deal with the conditions there. There were multiple agencies with responsibilities along those lines and they were apparently unresponsive. And they had not set foot inside the place since 1995 or so.
Well, that explains why they continued to employ him at one of their own clinics.

/s
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#169 Mar 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you research the abortion laws of all 50 states to find out. You sure found out something about Ohio you didn't already know. Imagine what other surprises await you.
so you won't mind when we abort your ilk?

late term for your ilk is 60 years.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#170 Mar 7, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so you won't mind when we abort your ilk?
late term for your ilk is 60 years.
You just stay away from my ilk, mister. Your fascination with my ilk is disturbing.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#171 Mar 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You just stay away from my ilk, mister. Your fascination with my ilk is disturbing.
you are mentally disturbed; and that is disturbing to society as a whole.

you stay hidden with your communist plot, or expect the consequences of showing your radical self to the public.

Your ilk has beat the war drum for years; but now that they have been answered you cower in surprise.

Now the drum is beating from those who oppose your view; and it is not just to fan flames; but extinguish them.

see current polls....you God has lost 11 points of approval in 1 month. Congress will have higher ratings than your God POTUS by Labor Day.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#172 Mar 7, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are mentally disturbed; and that is disturbing to society as a whole.
you stay hidden with your communist plot, or expect the consequences of showing your radical self to the public.
Your ilk has beat the war drum for years; but now that they have been answered you cower in surprise.
Now the drum is beating from those who oppose your view; and it is not just to fan flames; but extinguish them.
see current polls....you God has lost 11 points of approval in 1 month. Congress will have higher ratings than your God POTUS by Labor Day.
YEA! Another prediction! Just when I thought you were running out of things to be wrong about.
Maria

Taiwan

#173 Jan 26, 2014
wondering wrote:
They try to keep a pre term baby alive and kill one that is unborn.Where is the logic.
I know!
Those people: the doctors and politicians (even the Hollywood Entertainers and ordinary citizens influenced by the two other groups of people) are HYPOCRITES!!!
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#174 Jan 26, 2014
If premature babies are not people, theneht are Mexicans and skinnys considered people?
Buckeye by birth

Elkhart, IN

#175 Jan 26, 2014
Obama's phony birthcertificate hasn't proved he's an American citizen either,and he shouldn't be President until he proves where he came from,and who he is!...As far as I'm concerned he is a "HOAX" who is everything the Left has created with P/C for over fifty years.And now we have a president who is untouchable,and unstoppable because of his race....And the Republicans are helpless in stopping his radicle agenda!,which is being forced upon us!. Is Obama human or just a radicle,he doesn't show any care towards suffering American's,because for the past five years nothing has changed,only getting worse!!.....Is he (Obama) human?.......

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#176 Jan 26, 2014
Buckeye by birth wrote:
Obama's phony birthcertificate hasn't proved he's an American citizen either,and he shouldn't be President until he proves where he came from,and who he is!...As far as I'm concerned he is a "HOAX" who is everything the Left has created with P/C for over fifty years.And now we have a president who is untouchable,and unstoppable because of his race....And the Republicans are helpless in stopping his radicle agenda!,which is being forced upon us!. Is Obama human or just a radicle,he doesn't show any care towards suffering American's,because for the past five years nothing has changed,only getting worse!!.....Is he (Obama) human?.......
Sometimes, when I see a good old fashioned illiterate rant, I wonder if a better education would have left the ranter better informed and able to formed more informed opinions or if they would just be able to write better lettered missives.

“Hillary 4 prison 2016”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#177 Jan 26, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes, when I see a good old fashioned illiterate rant, I wonder if a better education would have left the ranter better informed and able to formed more informed opinions or if they would just be able to write better lettered missives.
Could you help me formed better lettered missives? LOL
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#178 Jan 26, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you help me formed better lettered missives? LOL
Ask her if she knows what that little brush and minty fresh paste is for

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Iman, Assistant Shot Dead Outside Mosque 14 min Reality Speaks 18
Should the GOP cut its loses? 16 min Reality Speaks 894
33% women would swap IQ for larger breasts (Mar '12) 52 min UTrashy 23
News Man dies after being hit by car on Cleveland Av... 1 hr Reality Speaks 7
I wish our cat would die. 1 hr UTrashy 59
News Task force suggests ways to keep COTA's Cbus ru... 2 hr Linda 5
News Hillary Clinton tops Donald Trump in battlegrou... 2 hr Reality Speaks 255
Trump the Liar 6 hr Reality Speaks 923

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web