“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#124 Mar 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome.
For what?

Roe v. Wade and its sister ruling, Doe v. Bolton, rule...making abortion, through the third trimester, legal throughout this nation. Otherwise, the Haskells, Tillers, Carharts, Gosnells, et al, of this world would not have had -- or continue to have -- jobs.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#125 Mar 5, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
For what?
Roe v. Wade and its sister ruling, Doe v. Bolton, rule...making abortion, through the third trimester, legal throughout this nation. Otherwise, the Haskells, Tillers, Carharts, Gosnells, et al, of this world would not have had -- or continue to have -- jobs.
For causing you to actually do a little research about what you were claiming and learning that you were wrong. But I see it didn't last very long.

Location hidden

#126 Mar 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
For causing you to actually do a little research about what you were claiming and learning that you were wrong. But I see it didn't last very long.
Were late-term abortions banned across this nation in the last five minutes?

Didn't think so.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#127 Mar 5, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohio legislators seem to have figured it out.
O.R.C. 2919.17
(D)
(6) The physician who performs or induces or attempts to perform or induce the abortion has arranged for the attendance in the same room in which the abortion is to be performed or induced or attempted to be performed or induced at least one other physician who is to take control of, provide immediate medical care for, and take all reasonable steps necessary to preserve the life and health of the unborn child immediately upon the childís complete expulsion or extraction from the pregnant woman.
Unbelievable, that you couldn't come to the same conclusion, Sister "Christian."
It is my understanding that the law in Illinois at the time referenced was very similar.

However, you are still having a difficult time with the concept of viability.

What do you expect of medical practitioners with regard to non-viable fetuses?

Location hidden

#128 Mar 5, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my understanding that the law in Illinois at the time referenced was very similar.
However, you are still having a difficult time with the concept of viability.
What do you expect of medical practitioners with regard to non-viable fetuses?
I do not expect medical practitioners, who purportedly adhere to the Hippocratic Oath, to rip healthy babies from their mothers' wombs, on demand, prior to their natural birth.

That this practice is legal in our nation speaks volumes to our national character.
That physicians and other medical personnel treat those babes, who remain alive [some for hours] afterward, as mere medical waste is incomprehensible.

Even to many who are not self-professed Christians.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#129 Mar 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not expect medical practitioners, who purportedly adhere to the Hippocratic Oath, to rip healthy babies from their mothers' wombs, on demand, prior to their natural birth.
That this practice is legal in our nation speaks volumes to our national character.
That physicians and other medical personnel treat those babes, who remain alive [some for hours] afterward, as mere medical waste is incomprehensible.
So this entire thread could have been shorted by you simply saying

"I am against abortion. This practice seems especially heinous. But I don't understand what viable means, can someone explain it to me?"
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#130 Mar 6, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Come back when you have a real number, then.
FU....who do you think you are?

you are not paying squat towards refugee funding.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#131 Mar 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Were late-term abortions banned across this nation in the last five minutes?
Didn't think so.
I suggest you research the abortion laws of all 50 states to find out. You sure found out something about Ohio you didn't already know. Imagine what other surprises await you.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#132 Mar 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the thing. That isn't true. That is not happening.

Location hidden

#133 Mar 6, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
So this entire thread could have been shorted by you simply saying
"I am against abortion. This practice seems especially heinous. But I don't understand what viable means, can someone explain it to me?"
I know exactly what viable means; and its definition is variable.
Human life, however, is not; it begins at conception.

Location hidden

#134 Mar 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you research the abortion laws of all 50 states to find out. You sure found out something about Ohio you didn't already know. Imagine what other surprises await you.
I knew all about Ohio's late term abortion law, counselor.
This thread was a discussion of Barack Hussein Obama's opinion on the matter.

He, like many others who have posted here, is relentless in his efforts to guarantee that a woman receive the finished product of her abortion [i.e., dead baby]...whether the baby intends to comply...or not.

Location hidden

#135 Mar 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/Rakkas... [term]=ostrich%20head%20in%20s and&filters[primary]=image s&o=4

Location hidden

#136 Mar 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad link. Here you are:

http://tinyurl.com/bqemz75
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#137 Mar 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew all about Ohio's late term abortion law, counselor.
This thread was a discussion of Barack Hussein Obama's opinion on the matter.
He, like many others who have posted here, is relentless in his efforts to guarantee that a woman receive the finished product of her abortion [i.e., dead baby]...whether the baby intends to comply...or not.
No you didn't. You insisted that a woman could get a late term abortion because she was "upset." You have been fed a smorgasbord of propaganda.
tally06

Lancaster, OH

#138 Mar 6, 2013
the focus on the unborn in whatever state of life they are or might be in is a popular focus for people who do of course, care about defensless babies, but do little to bring the same outrage for the living who die needlesly. People of all ages are important!
They are dying because of wars and gun policies that continue to make the world a more dangerous place every time a gun is sold, and yeah that includes everybody not just the unborn.
gonna get outraged? first get real.
narrowing your focus to abortion is just convenient.I dont have the answers but I can see when theres an elephant in the room.
by the way "President Obama" is the elected leader of our nation and when you hope for his destruction and cast what he says or does in a murderous or evil light you are not in any way a
loyal,good,patriotic,or even average American.
Think about what foreign people would think about the stuff thats said about (like it or not) OUR LEADER
The hatred that is spewed about this president is pretty obvious.
Its mostly about him being black, he was in grade school when roe vs wade was enacted not heading up the womens freedom of choice movement that prompted this law.
but you would lose your job or be prosecuted or denounced or worse if you dared actually go that route.so you hide behind your political excuse and claim thats what its about.
putiing the word "obama" in front of healthcare or death panels or most anything the government endeavors is like saying the n word and you know it.
not claiming innocence here just want things to be honestly discussed.

Location hidden

#139 Mar 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't. You insisted that a woman could get a late term abortion because she was "upset." You have been fed a smorgasbord of propaganda.
As you must surely know, counselor, only a handful of states have passed "narrow" abortion bans, similar to that in Ohio [none of which have yet faced legal challeges...]; therefore, a majority comply with the broad definition of "health" [as protected and defined by Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton] for third trimester abortions.

Keep trying.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#140 Mar 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
As you must surely know, counselor, only a handful of states have passed "narrow" abortion bans, similar to that in Ohio [none of which have yet faced legal challeges...]; therefore, a majority comply with the broad definition of "health" [as protected and defined by Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton] for third trimester abortions.
Keep trying.
A handful? You mean 5? Really?

Location hidden

#141 Mar 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
A handful? You mean 5? Really?
Reminds one of the definition of "viable," no?

Location hidden

#142 Mar 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
A fetus is dependent on oxygen exchange through the placenta. A fetus that is not viable never takes a breath. So, how do these fetuses reamin alive for hours?

Location hidden

#143 Mar 6, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
FU....who do you think you are?
you are not paying squat towards refugee funding.
Couldn't come up with a number?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 1 hr d pantz 74
What makes GlitterSucks so annoying? (Nov '12) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 470
chanukah hanukkah day 2 2 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Should Witchcraft or Pagan Shops be 18+ ? 2 hr They cannot kill ... 10
Obscene Bumber Stickers 3 hr They cannot kill ... 8
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 3 hr bumper season 6
Coleman endorses Ginther for mayor 3 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 3 hr Duke for Mayor 204
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 4 hr Neutral Party 253
Columbus Dating