Columbus school district's staffs being interviewed a 2nd time

There are 2 comments on the May 15, 2013, The Columbus Dispatch story titled Columbus school district's staffs being interviewed a 2nd time. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Columbus City Schools employees -- and perhaps others in schools throughout the state -- are accused of falsifying students' records to improve their schools' standing on state report cards.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

hey now the beloved

Columbus, OH

#1 May 15, 2013
And the only reason Gene Harris is not in legal jeopardy is because she's a grifting, lazy, black affro-mermative action slob that must have the goods on some other afri-scumbag with the juice to keep her out of the box.
hey now the beloved

Columbus, OH

#2 May 15, 2013
PS. Thanks obama you scumbag for making everything about race. Good work on accelerating groid fatigue...couldn't have done it without you. And your flash mobs of gimmie rats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 10 min you mad, bro? 6,182
BROKEN ARROW! This is Not a drill! 13 min BizzyBee 6
BizzyBee HAS LEFT THIS FORUMů..FOR GOOD! 17 min Duke for Mayor 20
I'm not voting for Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfrie... 38 min Duke for Mayor 8
Statistics of Wars Throughout History 47 min Duke for Mayor 166
On her majesty's secret server 1 hr Seriouslady 12
Tax dollars NOT at work......be carful who you ... 1 hr Seriouslady 6
Armenian Genocide controversy 2 hr They cannot kill ... 35
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]