Annual breakfast honors Martin Luther...

Annual breakfast honors Martin Luther King Jr.

There are 4 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Jan 20, 2014, titled Annual breakfast honors Martin Luther King Jr.. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Martin Luther King Jr., the slain civil-rights leader, is being commemorated this morning during a sold-out breakfast at the Greater Columbus Convention Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

Rodeo Clown

Columbus, OH

#1 Jan 20, 2014
One good and lasting legacy of MLK is that if in any town with one, finding yourself on Martin Luther King Ave/street/blvd means one thing: GTFO of there because if you think that you were White when you woke up that morning, your presence there makes you Whiter every second you stay.
Enzyte Bob

Detroit, MI

#4 Jan 20, 2014
"CITES RIOTS CAUSED BY MARTIN LUTHER FOR CO ON;" i
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#6 Jan 20, 2014
Rodeo Clown wrote:
One good and lasting legacy of MLK is that if in any town with one, finding yourself on Martin Luther King Ave/street/blvd means one thing: GTFO of there because if you think that you were White when you woke up that morning, your presence there makes you Whiter every second you stay.
Fairfield county has a cross county road named after him

It crosses US33, Sate routes 288, 37, and 159 and does not go through any town or city. It's name is Coonpath rd.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#8 Jan 20, 2014
Enzyte Bob wrote:
The funniest thing I've ever seen on live TV.
the breakfast was televised?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High Crimes and Misdemeanors 6 min d pants 82
News White House releases Obama's birth certificate ... (Apr '11) 8 min WelbyMD 1,035
Dems Progress To A New Low 10 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 236
Donald Trump didn't win because he's Donald Trump 17 min d pants 220
President Trump Rally 2017 Florida 28 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 87
obama hates blacks (Feb '13) 30 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 11
America Held Hostage Day 32 41 min d pants 23
Keeps pushing and pushing.... 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 133
What is happening in Sweden? 2 hr Duke for Mayor 74

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages