ISIS beheads James Foley
Pope Che Reagan Christ

Taylor, MI

#21 Aug 20, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
Another American in video
"The video of his killing also shows another U.S. journalist. The militant in the video, who speaks English with what sounds like a British accent, says the other American's life hangs in the balance, depending on what Obama does next."
This is in the article I posted....if you had read it, you would have known it!
What if the ISIS guy said the journalist's life hangs in the balance depending on what Bizzy Bee does next? Would that make you responsible for that man's life?

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#22 Aug 20, 2014
I only posted what the article said. DUH!

What I believe is not the point.I do NOT believe the terrorists you fools!
I did not write the article.

You're making a federal case out of an article I posted but then isn't that what lawyers do?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23 Aug 20, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What if the ISIS guy said the journalist's life hangs in the balance depending on what Bizzy Bee does next? Would that make you responsible for that man's life?
what if?

if if's and buts were candy and nuts….it would be Christmas everyday.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#24 Aug 20, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what if?
if if's and buts were candy and nuts….it would be Christmas everyday.
If butts and nuts were candy, Che would be on an eternal Halloween.

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#25 Aug 20, 2014
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
If butts and nuts were candy, Che would be on an eternal Halloween.
Not only him but Duke is also an agitator...they take everything to the ENTH degree...lol
It's amazing how some people who are so smart are so stupid with no common sense!
Lmao
What great entertainment!
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#27 Aug 20, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only him but Duke is also an agitator...they take everything to the ENTH degree...lol
It's amazing how some people who are so smart are so stupid with no common sense!
Lmao
What great entertainment!
It's odd to ever consider a person to be in the smart category if they have no common sense.

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#29 Aug 20, 2014
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
It's odd to ever consider a person to be in the smart category if they have no common sense.
I know a lot of college grads who are book smart but have no common sense or street smarts.
That's what I meant.
Lol
Duke for Mayor

Mason, OH

#30 Aug 20, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Stating that "his fate lie on what Obama does" is disingenuous.
But of course, that's the game some people play.
woof
I meant to say his fate will be on what Obama does. Now, if he was an African-American, it would be racially motivated and Obama would act.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Mason, OH

#31 Aug 20, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What if the ISIS guy said the journalist's life hangs in the balance depending on what Bizzy Bee does next? Would that make you responsible for that man's life?
Wow, you are stupid.

woof
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#32 Aug 20, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>

I know a lot of college grads who are book smart but have no common sense or street smarts.
That's what I meant.
Lol
There are also many college professors and politicians that are as dumb as a post given they way they keep trying to repeat failures.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#33 Aug 20, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a lot of college grads who are book smart but have no common sense or street smarts.
That's what I meant.
Lol
That's half-stupid. LOL
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#34 Aug 20, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
There are also many college professors and politicians that are as dumb as a post given they way they keep trying to repeat failures.
Getting away with failure breeds higher IQ idiots.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#35 Aug 20, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What if the ISIS guy said the journalist's life hangs in the balance depending on what Bizzy Bee does next? Would that make you responsible for that man's life?
Actually, No.
But, with the assets Bizzy has over Obama, the journalist's life had a better chance.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#36 Aug 20, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
I only posted what the article said. DUH!
What I believe is not the point.I do NOT believe the terrorists you fools!
I did not write the article.
You're making a federal case out of an article I posted but then isn't that what lawyers do?
Here's YOUR post:
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I thought it was interesting....ISIS has another reporter and his fate lies on what Obama does......
They're double daring ........
You imply that Obama's responsible for the inhumane threats upon the lives of innocent reporters.

You said it.

woof

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#37 Aug 20, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's YOUR post:
<quoted text>
You imply that Obama's responsible for the inhumane threats upon the lives of innocent reporters.
You said it.
woof
DUDE! I didn't say it. The ARTICLE STATED IT! I just repeated what the,ARTICLE STATED!
Can we move on from this stupid rhetoric?
Geeeeese!
Lmfao
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#38 Aug 20, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
I only posted what the article said. DUH!
What I believe is not the point.I do NOT believe the terrorists you fools!
I did not write the article.
You're making a federal case out of an article I posted but then isn't that what lawyers do?
If you are that thin skinned, perhaps you shouldn't be posting your thoughts on a public forum.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#39 Aug 20, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only him but Duke is also an agitator...they take everything to the ENTH degree...lol
It's amazing how some people who are so smart are so stupid with no common sense!
Lmao
What great entertainment!
That is the old stand by for uneducated, stupid people to try to level the playing field with their intellectual superiors.

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#40 Aug 20, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the old stand by for uneducated, stupid people to try to level the playing field with their intellectual superiors.
And this is the old standby for people such as yourself, the biggest offender of calling people names and stupid by parading your lawyer title like the pompous ass that you really are.
Looking down on people only confirms how ignorant you really are. You're always trying to bring people down to your level.
Ugh!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#41 Aug 20, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is the old standby for people such as yourself, the biggest offender of calling people names and stupid by parading your lawyer title like the pompous ass that you really are.
Looking down on people only confirms how ignorant you really are. You're always trying to bring people down to your level.
Ugh!
Saying that you aren't as smart as me is not looking down on you any more that saying you aren't as strong as me is. It's a simple fact. The problem is when you start to behave as if you are as smart as me. By the way, the only people who ever mention that I am an attorney are you guys. I've said it here once, twice if you count this post.

(Do you see the irony in calling me ignorant in a post that cries about me calling you stupid? Just wondering.)
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#42 Aug 20, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying that you aren't as smart as me is not looking down on you any more that saying you aren't as strong as me is. It's a simple fact. The problem is when you start to behave as if you are as smart as me. By the way, the only people who ever mention that I am an attorney are you guys. I've said it here once, twice if you count this post.
(Do you see the irony in calling me ignorant in a post that cries about me calling you stupid? Just wondering.)
I know A guy that is over sixty and still can't pass a license test for even a moped becauae he can't tell right from left. But I bet he.has a higher IQ than you Obama and Duke combined

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sweet Home Alabama??? 34 min Lynyrd Skynyrd 2
Are Jobs More Important Than Our Environment? (Apr '17) 1 hr d pants 264
Ponder: Do you think Trump lets them skate? 1 hr d pants 125
Jade Renea 1 hr jury 12
Opioid Ohio 1 hr Granted 1
OMG! | ba BOOM! | Roy Moore Year Book | FAKE! 2 hr Hudson Allred 19
Looking for 18+ night clubs in Columbus or Cinc... 2 hr Enik98 1
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! (Jun '17) 4 hr Reality Speaks 1,497
Flynn Pleads Guilty 4 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 556
ROY Moore wants Slavery Days back to Make Ameri... 7 hr Reality Speaks 31
What Has Happened To America? 9 hr White Fangs 37

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages