Luka Magnotta and Karla Homolka : ...

Luka Magnotta and Karla Homolka : Life After Murder

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Since: Jun 10

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jun 19, 2010
Very Dangerous and she will do ANYTHING, even kill to please her man.

Karla Homolka or Karla Leanne Homolka or Karla Leanne Teale was born on May 4, 1970 in Ontario Canada. Karla Homolka got world wide attention from media and philanthropists when she was convicted of manslaughter for raping murder of two teens from Ontario- Leslie Mahaffy and Kristen French and rape plus murder of her own sister Tammy Homolka.

The story of Karla Homolka goes back to 1987 when 17 years old Karla Homolka met Paul Bernardo at Scarborough; they developed a relation and married but that marriage ended in the murder of three teenage girls. It was 1993, when Karla Homolka appeared in a hospital after fleeing from Paul Bernardo's brutal treatment.Homolka revealed the story of teen murders while in a plea bargain against her husband.

Paul Bernardo was arrested and convicted of the teen murders. He got the life behind bars, a maximum sentence in Canada while Karla Homolka made herself appear as the innocent victim of the murderer and she dealt the famous deal that was latterly dubbed as "Deal with the Devil" and pleaded guilty for 12 years prison.

The story of Karla Homolka goes further and video tapes found after the plea bargain proved her more than active participant in the murders. The public was out raged at the justice system for Deal with the Devil and public rage was not completely vanished by the time in 2005, when Karla Homolka was released from prison.

According to a French newspaper Karla Homolka is back from her exile to Antilles and living with her partner Luka Magnotta in Ontario and studying law. To add insult to injury, she now has a four year old son named Damien and lives part time at her new husband, porn model Luka Magnotta's house in the Caribean. Homolka also changed her last name to Teale, the same name Paul Bernardo uses. It shows she is still not over him. The name Teale comes from their favourite movie about serial killers.
Jenn

United States

#2 Mar 2, 2012
I'm sick of this she names her son Damien??? OMG this girl needs to rot for what she did to those girls. I won't be surprised if she still hidding some perverted secret!!! Karla I hope you misery for the rest of your life!!!!!!!!! And who ever is with ya.
asking

Fenton, MO

#3 Mar 2, 2012
Jenn wrote:
I'm sick of this she names her son Damien??? OMG this girl needs to rot for what she did to those girls. I won't be surprised if she still hidding some perverted secret!!! Karla I hope you misery for the rest of your life!!!!!!!!! And who ever is with ya.
I'm not familiar with the case. Could you tell me the year it happened an what her sentence was. Thanks
George Jefferson Hilliard

“Accept No Substitutes”

Since: Oct 11

Millbury, OH

#5 Mar 3, 2012
asking wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not familiar with the case. Could you tell me the year it happened an what her sentence was. Thanks
Bernardo got life and Homolka got 12 years on a manslaughter plea, but after the deal was done, evidence showed that she was just as deserving of a life sentence as her husband, but it was too late.
The murders took place in 1991 and 1992, the arrests came in 1993 and they were sentenced in 1995. Homolka was released in 2005.
ID Addict

United States

#7 Mar 3, 2012
George Jefferson Hilliard wrote:
<quoted text>Bernardo got life and Homolka got 12 years on a manslaughter plea, but after the deal was done, evidence showed that she was just as deserving of a life sentence as her husband, but it was too late.
The murders took place in 1991 and 1992, the arrests came in 1993 and they were sentenced in 1995. Homolka was released in 2005.
I watched this on ID network last night. The cops watched the videos which AFTER they made the deal. When they saw that she was more involved than she had claimed, they should have recinded the plea bargain. I saw that scenario happen on another case on ID where the female was offered a plea bargain and then failed a polygraph. The plea bargain was recinded and she was sentenced to life. It sickens me to see that this monster has been walking free for so many years. She is pure evil. If I were the parents of those murdered girls, I think I'd be carrying out my own punishment on her.
George Jefferson Hilliard

“Accept No Substitutes”

Since: Oct 11

Millbury, OH

#8 Mar 3, 2012
ID Addict wrote:
<quoted text> I watched this on ID network last night. The cops watched the videos which AFTER they made the deal. When they saw that she was more involved than she had claimed, they should have recinded the plea bargain. I saw that scenario happen on another case on ID where the female was offered a plea bargain and then failed a polygraph. The plea bargain was recinded and she was sentenced to life. It sickens me to see that this monster has been walking free for so many years. She is pure evil. If I were the parents of those murdered girls, I think I'd be carrying out my own punishment on her.
Then they treated her like a rock star in prison. Check out the picture from inside the prison:

Karla Homolka lives life of birthday cakes and baseball in
“adult daycare,” ex-inmate says
http://www.truecrime.net/karla/

http://www.truecrime.net/karla/karlah1.jpg

http://www.truecrime.net/karla/karlah3.jpg

http://www.truecrime.net/karla/karlah4.jpg

http://www.truecrime.net/karla/karlah5.jpg
ID Addict

United States

#9 Mar 3, 2012
George Jefferson Hilliard wrote:
<quoted text>Then they treated her like a rock star in prison. Check out the picture from inside the prison:
Karla Homolka lives life of birthday cakes and baseball in
“adult daycare,” ex-inmate says
http://www.truecrime.net/karla/
http://www.truecrime.net/karla/karlah1.jpg
http://www.truecrime.net/karla/karlah3.jpg
http://www.truecrime.net/karla/karlah4.jpg
http://www.truecrime.net/karla/karlah5.jpg
It seems prison isn't so bad afterall even in Canada. I once remember seeing a documentary on Richard Speck who had killed several nurses in their Chicago dorm in the mid 60's. He was in prison enjoying drugs and was living the high life as someone's "bitch", a role he very much enjoyed. He said he was happier in prison than out. Gee, I wonder why.
Watsup

Montréal, Canada

#11 Jun 2, 2012
Yo Luka we all know you wrote this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Do You Think of Donald Trump Now? 19 min Reality Speaks 106
News Ohioans to hold own version of Washington women... 22 min Reality Speaks 45
Obama Out Of Office Countdown Clock 31 min Reality Speaks 55
Trump plans to Remove WH Press Corps, hide TRUTH 40 min Reality Speaks 32
The Andersons are closing 1 hr 1 and 1 and 1 is 3 1
Does anyone know why Yolanda Harris is leaving ... 1 hr Deb 74
News Ohio judges often pick music to mask attorney s... 7 hr They cannot kill ... 1

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages