Coleman Makes Pitch To Land Political...

Coleman Makes Pitch To Land Political Convention In Columbus

There are 6 comments on the WBNS story from Feb 20, 2013, titled Coleman Makes Pitch To Land Political Convention In Columbus. In it, WBNS reports that:

Will Columbus be in running to host a national political convention in 2016? Mayor Coleman said the city will make effort to land one Knowing Ohio determines presidents, and Columbus helps tip the state one way or the other, mayor Michael Coleman said the city will press hard to land a major political convention in time for 2016.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

hhey nnow

Columbus, OH

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Ya know, if clown coalman can get a bunch of sh^tskins from all over the US to come here to defecate not only in his public toilet aka splash park but also in every bank lobby across town, then he just might pull it off. Especially if he manages to give obama some anal after the big OSU commencement speech.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#2 Feb 20, 2013
hhey nnow wrote:
Ya know, if clown coalman can get a bunch of sh^tskins from all over the US to come here to defecate not only in his public toilet aka splash park but also in every bank lobby across town, then he just might pull it off. Especially if he manages to give obama some anal after the big OSU commencement speech.
We have the big, new glorious people's hostel at the people's convention center. Who better to show it off to than the assorted socialists, Trotskyites, leftists and government apparatchiks of the Democrat party convening here? And being the San Francisco of the Midwest, all the alternative lifestyle delegates will have more than enough after-hours entertainment available to them in all the Short North bars and pubs adjoining our glorious landmark monument hostel to the the people's government.
hhey nnow

Columbus, OH

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
We have the big, new glorious people's hostel at the people's convention center. Who better to show it off to than the assorted socialists, Trotskyites, leftists and government apparatchiks of the Democrat party convening here? And being the San Francisco of the Midwest, all the alternative lifestyle delegates will have more than enough after-hours entertainment available to them in all the Short North bars and pubs adjoining our glorious landmark monument hostel to the the people's government.
Maybe obama and his filthy commie pals will by then have sparked the civil war he's so intent upon. maybe a lover's spat between clown coalman and obama will have both of them jailed on a domestic violence rap.
Zoe

Circleville, OH

#4 Feb 20, 2013
Coleman is a loser just like the people who vote for him, over and over and over! Columbus is a cesspool!
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#5 Feb 20, 2013
hhey nnow wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe obama and his filthy commie pals will by then have sparked the civil war he's so intent upon. maybe a lover's spat between clown coalman and obama will have both of them jailed on a domestic violence rap.
Nevertheless, our glorious people's hostel for the road-weary traveler (and occasional paramour for the hardworking servants of our people's republic) serves as a glorious example to the world of the success of our nation and our way of life. Long live the people's hostel as a monument of what great things the people's republic can achieve!
Zoe

Circleville, OH

#7 Feb 20, 2013
Cesspool convention?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The religion that just keeps on giving.... 1 hr WhackoBird 10
Robert Krutko's new nickname, TURDKO CRAPKO OR ... 1 hr dipshatdronetardd... 16
More climate "science" 1 hr WhackoBird 133
CHINATOWN DETECTIVE AGENCY LOOKING FOR Crazylady 1 hr Seriouslady 10
Planned Parenthood founded on racism 2 hr Seriouslady 15
hook up in columbus 2 hr ashley18 39
Trump Fills 'Giant Void' Made by Conservatives ... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 9
Planned parenthood videos appall even pro choic... 4 hr Chicagoan by Birth 220
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages