Revolutionary new website makes creat...

Revolutionary new website makes creating custom horse blankets fun and easy

Posted in the Columbus Forum

itsahorseything

Columbus, OH

#1 Feb 24, 2014
(Columbus, OH)– Buying custom products, from horse blankets to tack trunks, has never been a fun process. Customers have either had to spend too long the phone – during business hours – talking through all of their specifications or use websites which provide limited options with little feedback as to what the finished product will look like.

Utilizing custom software to create the new, simple and fun cust-O-matic process, itsahorseything.com has turned this process on its head. Customers can now see what their unique choices are going to look like right before their eyes from anywhere they can get on the web.

“The options available are almost limitless” says Tracy Baker, owner of itsahorseything.com .“When you multiply out the number of neck, surcingle, size, color, piping, monograms and other specifications, we had to take over 43 million potential options and make that easy for our customers to create their custom products.”

Some of the unique features of the cust-O-matic process are;
• Choose body, trim and surcingle colors separately and independently for a unique look.

• Apply monograms to standard point on a blanket and see the actual text and style as it will appear.

• Choose from sizes 52” t0 90” as standard and see how piping, monograms and embroidery scale as you change the size.

• See the pricing – including shipping and tax (if applicable)– in real time as you add or remove options.

• Register your details and you can save the designs to ‘your stable’ and re-call them at a later date. A fantastic feature if you want to re-use colors to create a blanket collection.

Tracy also says,”We consider this a version 1 release of the cust-O-matic process and offers a great collection of blankets and sheets. We will now begin applying it to more products with our goal to keep adding products that are made in the USA and can be manufactured quickly and to a high standard for our customers.”

Customers can go to http://custom.itsahorseything.com to see how easy (and fun) creating their own custom products can be.

About itsahorseything.com .

Our goal is to bring horse owners products that are Made in the USA and offer exceptional quality and value. The focus of itsahorseything.com is on making the web and customer service experience as simple as possible and as such we do not manufacture these products ourselves – we focus on what we’re good at and look for vendors who are also experts in what they do,
Pink Elephant

Blacklick, OH

#2 Feb 24, 2014
You've mistaken Columbus Ohio for a horse town.

It's actually a horsesass town.
Hey Jerry Curl

Columbus, OH

#3 Feb 24, 2014
Pink Elephant wrote:
You've mistaken Columbus Ohio for a horse town.
It's actually a horsesass town.
The cheapskates at the Ohio Expo Center will be losing the Quarterhorse Congress convention because the groids are sapping too much from the other budgets.

Since: Dec 11

Dayton, OH

#4 Mar 2, 2014
That's part of it. For my work I would attend the expo center once a year for a convention. Year after year I heard the complaints of the vendors of high priced space and antiquated union rules that must be abided. Guess what, next year we will be in Cleveland or Toledo.
Can I hear some applause for the thug unions and idiots running Columbus.
Pink Elephant

Blacklick, OH

#5 Mar 2, 2014
Shanikwah wrote:
That's part of it. For my work I would attend the expo center once a year for a convention. Year after year I heard the complaints of the vendors of high priced space and antiquated union rules that must be abided. Guess what, next year we will be in Cleveland or Toledo.
Can I hear some applause for the thug unions and idiots running Columbus.
Wait... you want us to give you the clap?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump the Liar 2 min Reality Speaks 921
did RS write this on his super sized boat 7 min Reality Speaks 3
News Hillary Clinton tops Donald Trump in battlegrou... 15 min Reality Speaks 247
No Life, But Topix. 21 min Reality Speaks 17
Should the GOP cut its loses? 25 min Reality Speaks 870
News Columbus man accused of sexually assaulting tod... 56 min 404 not found 33
News Former manager of Italian-ice shop pleads guilt... 59 min 404 not found 3
I wish our cat would die. 13 hr They cannot kill ... 52

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages