Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2014

Judged:

John "I AM ALWAYS ANGRY!!!" McCain is questioning the release of 5 Taliban prisoners that secured the freedom of Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl. That didn't take long.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2014

Judged:

Time for this RINO to retire.
d pantz

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Bye bye, Dumb John.
Buzzing beez

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

Jake Tapper Calls Out John McCain's Changing Views On Bowe Bergdahl
http://www.youtube.com/embed/WIMOibtdOQE

Flip-flopping McCain
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

not a McCain fan here, but cut the guy some slack on this issue.

McCain was a POW for years.

his view is jaded and mixed up, and for that it is understandable to me.

I think getting our soldier back is a good thing, and the military has some diligence to perform with him.

My only problem is how the POTUS went rouge all on his own. Any POTUS is always going to get crapped upon with hostage situations.

None of us know the truth to this.

Obama at face value did retrieve a soldier from foreign captors.

wait for the rest of the story till throwing rocks on this one, as you have plenty of other reasons for rocks to be thrown at this administration.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

I will agree with you on McCain. Let him speak or do whatever he wants. I am more concerned that this POTUS is going to go against every advisor he has to do whatever he wants.

Now it is suggested that Oblamo did this for political reason. To instigate the opposition into calling for impeachment to activate his base prior to the mid-terms.

I have to admit it sounds feasible after all the bad news lately I find it hard to believe that anyone would support a Democrat. It is either that or he really is against the USA and is a plant for the terrorists.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
I will agree with you on McCain. Let him speak or do whatever he wants. I am more concerned that this POTUS is going to go against every advisor he has to do whatever he wants.
Now it is suggested that Oblamo did this for political reason. To instigate the opposition into calling for impeachment to activate his base prior to the mid-terms.
I have to admit it sounds feasible after all the bad news lately I find it hard to believe that anyone would support a Democrat. It is either that or he really is against the USA and is a plant for the terrorists.
The latter is supported by facts.

http://tinyurl.com/ng3jlwx

"...The threat to the U.S. from global jihadist groups has escalated in the past three years, with the number of groups increasing by more than 50% and the estimated number of militants doubling, according to a report to be released on Thursday...."
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
It was supposed to be 5 for 5 - 1 soldier and 4 citizens being held in exchange for the high-value detainees. Instead, it turned out to be just the 1 soldier. Anyone have any suppositions as to why that changed?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

LOL, someone's very quick with the negative judging icons - even for those posts which contain strictly fact. Hell hath no fury, lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ann Coulter: "White Guilt Has Produced Mistake ... (Sep '12) 1 hr Anon 25
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr d pantz 28,973
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 4 hr They cannot kill a Spook 20
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Pale Rider 2,883
Lost Bible found 4 hr cowface 26
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 5 hr They cannot kill a Spook 6
Transportation Insider: Private donors paid for... 5 hr Big Johnson 3
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs