First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

Far Rockaway, NY

#28 Jul 29, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is odd that you feel the need to embellish your account of the Martin shooting with a claim that he was "peeping through windows."
The 'peeping in windows ' is a total and false lie! Zimmerman never said Martin was 'peeping ' into windows, nor is there any evidence that Martin was going to make 'lean ' with his skittles and watermellon drink.

As far as Tracey Martin being a ex -Crip gang member, is also a false narrative. Any black guy who makes a peace sign with their fingers in a photo, is automatically a Crip in the minds of bigots and race baiters everywhere.

Driving while black, walking while black, swimming while black, jogging while black, taking pictures while black are all "suspicious behavior " in the minds of bigots. Shameful!
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#29 Jul 29, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>
"Trayvon Martin, 17, died Feb. 26 in a dark pathway some 20 minutes after a neighborhood watch volunteer called police saying he thought a young stranger looked suspicious. It was raining, and the volunteer thought the kid in the hoodie walked too slow and peeked in windows."
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/15/2696446...
That's not what Zimmerman said in his written statement. But if that narrative makes you feel better, go right ahead.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#30 Jul 29, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>At least as true as anything my namesake tried to read in cursive on the stand.
Once again, Georgie, you set an exacting standard for your own conduct.

Far Rockaway, NY

#31 Jul 29, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>At least as true as anything my namesake tried to read in cursive on the stand.
volunteer was licensed to carry.

“This was not self-defense,” Cutcher said.“We heard no fighting, no wrestling, no punching. We heard a boy crying. As soon as the shot went off, it stopped, which tells me it was the child crying. If it had been Zimmerman crying, it wouldn’t have stopped. If you’re hurting, you’re hurting.”

She and her friend say they heard the sounds from a few steps away, where they were inside beside an open window. Seconds later, they dashed out to find a boy face down on the ground and a man standing over him, a foot on each side of the boy.

Zimmerman is a liar and the prosecutors were inept!!

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#32 Jul 29, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> The 'peeping in windows ' is a total and false lie! Zimmerman never said Martin was 'peeping ' into windows, nor is there any evidence that Martin was going to make 'lean ' with his skittles and watermellon drink.
As far as Tracey Martin being a ex -Crip gang member, is also a false narrative. Any black guy who makes a peace sign with their fingers in a photo, is automatically a Crip in the minds of bigots and race baiters everywhere.
Driving while black, walking while black, swimming while black, jogging while black, taking pictures while black are all "suspicious behavior " in the minds of bigots. Shameful!
Zimmerman said Ashtray was peeping into windows...it's in the police report.
Tracy Martin's tattoos...read up on them.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#33 Jul 29, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, Georgie, you set an exacting standard for your own conduct.
What a racist elitist you are, cracking on Miss Jeantel like that.

Far Rockaway, NY

#34 Jul 29, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman said Ashtray was peeping into windows...it's in the police report.
As everyone know, Zimmerman is a liar. On his 911 recording, he said Martin was "walking and looking at the houses ". On the report he changed it to what ...'peeping ' into windows? Is that what happened? Zimmerman lied then, right?

Tracey Martin's tats have what to do with Zimmerman following his son, Trayvon?

And WHAT tats did Tracey have, smart guy?

Far Rockaway, NY

#35 Jul 29, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>What a racist elitist you are, cracking on Miss Jeantel like that.
Jeantel's first language is Creole. She also speaks Spanish and French.

Even speaking Ebonics / slang any one with a standard education could understand her testimony. You clearly heard her say 'cracka ' didn't you! You bigots discounted what she heard on that cell, and focused more on her street slang style speaking.

Every black in America and honest whites, understood what she said. The black conservatives knew exactly what she said, hell, half of their relatives who are not like them speak like Jeantel! Minus her attitude and theatrics, she was a decent ear witness.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#36 Jul 29, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! It was all over the news early on...Zimmerman's first lawyer before O'Mara mentioned it on O'Reilly.
Oh, that's reputable.

I'll take that as "What is "I have no citable source" for $200, Alex?"

Jersey, Baby!

#37 Jul 29, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't put words in my mouth.....his divorced parents did the separating all by themselves....and don't you worry about my soul, it's doing just fine.
God should have mercy on You.....
......you must have been in the wrong line when he handed out the brains...
You're the one who said that Trayvon didn't live with his father when he was clearly stating there. Somehow the father in a black family doesn't count for you.

I just talked to God. She's not happy with you.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#38 Jul 29, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman said Ashtray was peeping into windows...it's in the police report.
Find that in the police report, Georgie. He said he was walking down the street looking at houses. Why do you feel the need to embellish?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#39 Jul 29, 2013
I see Pickapaco still hates black people.

Move along...nuthin to see here.

woof

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#40 Jul 29, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
I see Pickapaco still hates black people.
Move along...nuthin to see here.
woof
But no matter what,
as long as folks are black,
you love them huh.

Get back to me when you R not a racist,
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#41 Jul 29, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
His father lived there.
I would defend a white boy who was in the same situation. You would not extend the same courtesy to a black boy. Ergo, I am a better person than you.
Go get bizzy in a Burger King bathroom. Do the humpty hump.
It was the girlfriend's house who, by the way, Trayvon's father walked out on his stepmother for. The biological mother hadn't been in the picture much since the age of 3 and apparently, when the father walked out on the stepmother that is when Trayvon started getting into trouble.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#42 Jul 29, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who said that Trayvon didn't live with his father when he was clearly stating there. Somehow the father in a black family doesn't count for you.
I just talked to God. She's not happy with you.
Keyword - staying

Trayvon had been kicked out of school from Miami and took a bus to Sanford. He was not living with his father.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#43 Jul 30, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
But no matter what,
as long as folks are black,
you love them huh.
Get back to me when you R not a racist,
You have a serious disconnect in your "logic".

woof

Jersey, Baby!

#44 Jul 30, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the girlfriend's house who, by the way, Trayvon's father walked out on his stepmother for. The biological mother hadn't been in the picture much since the age of 3 and apparently, when the father walked out on the stepmother that is when Trayvon started getting into trouble.
So it's a bad thing that his father was trying to take an interest in him?

And furthermore, this is somehow Trayvon's fault?

You're despicable.

Jersey, Baby!

#45 Jul 30, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Keyword - staying
Trayvon had been kicked out of school from Miami and took a bus to Sanford. He was not living with his father.
Define "is", you hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 19 min They cannot kill ... 31,151
New bus line targets New Albany commuters 38 min They cannot kill ... 2
blaze aka daydream aka smiles aka Rachael Jarvis 59 min wwow 8
Trees nut fruit shade and timber 1 hr Arborist 4
The Michael Brown Case 2 hr Colbert 67
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr scirocco 3,351
Hey pale rider 9 hr -The-Artist- 35
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••