I won't be back

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#44 Mar 20, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>That is stupid even for you.
More of the same out of you. Nonsense, stupidity, and trolling. Yawn.
Pale Rider

AOL

#45 Mar 20, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> That's good to hear. But there has to come a time if he is suffering when you say enough is enough. It's sad when the cat has been with you for so long, just like my Blackieboo. She is doing much better than before. I have no idea what happened to her that week. Maybe a little stroke. Of course I was pretty messed up that week too over that.
The winter isn't ready to let go here, and that's ok right now. When I start working, it's going to be balls out until November again.$$$$$$$$.
I see the Pin Oaks have dropped their leaves, a good sign spring is on the way. We had a few flurries, but suppose to be 70 tomorrow. Hope your cat does well. If I said 10-4, you would know what I mean correct? If I asked you, about a Browning Eagle, would you know? If you answered yes to any of this. Then I will tell you, I could work ground wave to Bryan, OH. But you may be a ham operator, just curious... QRT.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#46 Mar 20, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
More of the same out of you. Nonsense, stupidity, and trolling. Yawn.
And you define your comment to RUK as what?
Pale Rider

AOL

#47 Mar 20, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
More of the same out of you. Nonsense, stupidity, and trolling. Yawn.
Go Dayton Flyers. Kentucky looking a little better. Talk down this way, is Calipari a good coach? Some don't think so.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#48 Mar 20, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Dayton Flyers. Kentucky looking a little better. Talk down this way, is Calipari a good coach? Some don't think so.
Stay away from Dave AND Keefe, troll.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#49 Mar 20, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Dayton Flyers. Kentucky looking a little better. Talk down this way, is Calipari a good coach? Some don't think so.
I think so. Look, everytime Kentucky isn't #1 or a #1 or #2 seed in the tourney, this talk happens. Kentucky fans and the AP Poll take this sh!+ seriously. And Calipari is very, very, very good at recruiting. Unfortunately, the cards dealt this year gave him a very young team with a lot of RAW talent. Give them a year to mature, let's see where that goes.

I'm having a ball with this tournament. Always loved to see the Cinderellas. Prepared to see Louisville in for a good fight tonight? Don't know if I can stay up long enough for it.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#50 Mar 20, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>And you define your comment to RUK as what?
Playing the same stupid a$$ed game you crap trolls play.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#51 Mar 20, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay away from Dave AND Keefe, troll.
Dave and I can deal with it. Dave will kill 'em with kindness, me I'll just calls 'em like I sees 'em. Just how I roll.

A good glass of Cabernet, hoops, and the cat nuzzling next to me. Life's good...
Hmmm

United States

#52 Mar 20, 2014
My, but what an interesting assortment of posters in this discussion.

Poster number one .. yes. When did you discover that?

I see several old posters with what seems too few posts to be more than socks that enjoy this sort of posting. I see another with nearly 12,000 in a fairly decent amount of years and then a brand new poster profile.

The grays .. well, that's what we expect in these little hometown forums.
Hmmm

United States

#53 Mar 20, 2014
Me .. I'm just passing through. Couldn't resist looking .. every time someone posts they've had enough and they are leaving. Rarely does it actually happen though. They just create a new way to hide. HAHAHAHA

Topix is a racket and no.. it's not for those that wear their hearts on their sleeves. These folks love ruining your ever moment out here. Not that I'm saying that about any one of you and truth be known I only read first sentence of few posts.

Have fun kids .. of all ages. It's just me .. another alias out here.
L8r .. x
Hmmm

United States

#54 Mar 20, 2014
I would suggest hanging out in different places and better discussions. The music sites are often excellent.

Coming To Your City - Big & RICH
&li st=RDHflDc7PUT2g

Starve the trollbitches .. about the only thing you can do if they've got an urge to spread their infection in your direction.

Just an opinion from the Windy City.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#55 Mar 20, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Playing the same stupid a$$ed game you crap trolls play.
All the while crying about it. Yeah, that makes sense.

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#56 Mar 20, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
All the while crying about it. Yeah, that makes sense.
For you little hate filled trollie.........

http://vimeo.com/62476410
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#57 Mar 20, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the Pin Oaks have dropped their leaves, a good sign spring is on the way. We had a few flurries, but suppose to be 70 tomorrow. Hope your cat does well. If I said 10-4, you would know what I mean correct? If I asked you, about a Browning Eagle, would you know? If you answered yes to any of this. Then I will tell you, I could work ground wave to Bryan, OH. But you may be a ham operator, just curious... QRT.
Anyone down your way have English or.Carpathian Walnut trees?

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#58 Mar 20, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Playing the same stupid a$$ed game you crap trolls play.
Don't flatter yourself, darling. You're not in our league, you chimpanzee.

Now stop treating that banana like that.
Pale Rider

AOL

#59 Mar 20, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I think so. Look, everytime Kentucky isn't #1 or a #1 or #2 seed in the tourney, this talk happens. Kentucky fans and the AP Poll take this sh!+ seriously. And Calipari is very, very, very good at recruiting. Unfortunately, the cards dealt this year gave him a very young team with a lot of RAW talent. Give them a year to mature, let's see where that goes.
I'm having a ball with this tournament. Always loved to see the Cinderellas. Prepared to see Louisville in for a good fight tonight? Don't know if I can stay up long enough for it.
I enjoy the under dogs. But in the end, they go by the wayside. I don't think Kentucky will go far. Duke next year will be tuff. I heard they had the top recruited class in 2014. I like Michigan State. But lots of good teams. TC... PR.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#60 Mar 21, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the Pin Oaks have dropped their leaves, a good sign spring is on the way. We had a few flurries, but suppose to be 70 tomorrow. Hope your cat does well. If I said 10-4, you would know what I mean correct? If I asked you, about a Browning Eagle, would you know? If you answered yes to any of this. Then I will tell you, I could work ground wave to Bryan, OH. But you may be a ham operator, just curious... QRT.
I know all of the lingo. I've been into cb's since I was 13 years old. I mainly talk sideband all over the U.S and a lot further when the skip is rolling. My equipment is very nice. Brownings are going for top dollar now, but they are old. I have 2 Magnum S-9's, a Uniden Washington, and a President Madison,-"the old one with the digital clock".

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#61 Mar 21, 2014
Hmmm wrote:
I would suggest hanging out in different places and better discussions. The music sites are often excellent.
Coming To Your City - Big & RICH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =d5LlkvWexvAXX&list=RDHflD c7PUT2g
Starve the trollbitches .. about the only thing you can do if they've got an urge to spread their infection in your direction.
Just an opinion from the Windy City.
I miss the Windy. I see they closed Brandy's at Cicero and Archer. I went there in the early 90's. They would let me park my truck overnight and sleep in their lot. Haven't been there since 1996.
d pantz

Akron, OH

#62 Mar 21, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>And you define your comment to RUK as what?
well, kiddy rarely initiates any other type of exchange. Kinda like you.
d pantz

Akron, OH

#63 Mar 21, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
All the while crying about it. Yeah, that makes sense.
so you yawn and get heavy eyelids when you cry? Do you tear up and get a lump in your throat when your bored?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Has Happened To America? 1 hr White Fangs 38
News Horse, rider die after collision with car | The... (Nov '09) 1 hr Jason Marsh 121
Sweet Home Alabama??? 4 hr Lynyrd Skynyrd 2
Are Jobs More Important Than Our Environment? (Apr '17) 5 hr d pants 264
Ponder: Do you think Trump lets them skate? 5 hr d pants 125
Jade Renea 5 hr jury 12
Opioid Ohio 5 hr Granted 1
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! (Jun '17) 8 hr Reality Speaks 1,496
Flynn Pleads Guilty 8 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 556
ROY Moore wants Slavery Days back to Make Ameri... 11 hr Reality Speaks 31

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages