Do you agree with Obama's military r...

Do you agree with Obama's military reductions to pre-WW 2 levels?

Created by Oliver Canterberry on Feb 24, 2014

87 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other

“YOUR STUPIDITY”

Since: Apr 10

IS APPALLING!

#66 Mar 1, 2014
Putin Gets Permission To Move Russian Troops Into Crimea
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/01/puti...

Tensions mount.....Putin calls for Russian embassador .......
I feel a skirmish coming on......

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#67 Mar 1, 2014
Enzyte Bob wrote:
Right, tip. I'm sure we'll just politely stand by and accept "the will of the people" one day when Texas wants to break off and join the motherland to the south.
You deliberately misstate Ukraine's intent.
It is to remain free -- not annexed to any other nation.
Enzyte Bob

Detroit, MI

#68 Mar 1, 2014
Put another way, remember the Bay of Pigs?

What do you think we'd do if a Castro took over Canada and wanted to unify with Russia and China? We'd do something about it so why do you expect anything different from Russia?

Location hidden

#69 Mar 1, 2014
Enzyte Bob wrote:
Put another way, remember the Bay of Pigs?
What do you think we'd do if a Castro took over Canada and wanted to unify with Russia and China? We'd do something about it so why do you expect anything different from Russia?
Arsebackwards, Bob.
Enzyte Bob

Detroit, MI

#70 Mar 1, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You deliberately misstate Ukraine's intent.
It is to remain free -- not annexed to any other nation.
BS - "free" for what? So the Jews can rhaipe them?

Ukraine isn't Catholic Poland. They are Slavic, Orthodox and write in Cyrillic. Their language is virtually indistinguishable from Russian with 90 percent of the words being the same. Even the 10 percent Catholic population is Byzantine Catholic, not Roman Catholic. they have virtually the same culture, legal system, and the same kind of political cronyism in government.

They don't want to be part of RussIa but DON'T mistake that for love for the West and your romanticized notions of "freedom". They want your notion of freedom about as much as the Iraqis did. What they really want is consumer goods and Levis jeans.

Location hidden

#71 Mar 1, 2014
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Ukraine isn't Catholic Poland. They are Slavic, Orthodox and write in Cyrillic. Their language is virtually indistinguishable from Russian with 90 percent of the words being the same. Even the 10 percent Catholic population is Byzantine Catholic, not Roman Catholic. they have virtually the same culture, legal system, and the same kind of political cronyism in government.
They don't want to be part of RussIa but DON'T mistake that for love for the West and your romanticized notions of "freedom". They want your notion of freedom about as much as the Iraqis did. What they really want is consumer goods and Levis jeans.
Are you ragging? I never mentioned "the West."
Perhaps, a better word would have been "independent" -- as in self-governed.
Your disdain for freedom and continued irrational hatred of Jews is noted...again.

“YOUR STUPIDITY”

IS APPALLING!

#73 Mar 1, 2014
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG you couldn't be more right! The Russians I work with are shopaholics...everyday new outfits, shoes, purses, gaudy jewelry, furs, etc. They spend all their money for their backs!
I want to vomit!
Enzyte Bob

Detroit, MI

#74 Mar 1, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG you couldn't be more right! The Russians I work with are shopaholics...everyday new outfits, shoes, purses, gaudy jewelry, furs, etc. They spend all their money for their backs!
I want to vomit!
Oh yeah. When my cousins were young they were real J A P s (not the Jewish kind). I am of those people and I know what I speak.

Even during the war in Kosovo, Greek military (members of NATO) were fighting NATO on behalf of the Serbs.

The other thing whitey doesn't understand, is that Ukrainians aren't so much fighting for freedom as they are so that they have their own littlle sandbox to play in (and grift from) just like the Russians do. They want a piece of the action as well.
Enzyte Bob

Detroit, MI

#75 Mar 1, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ragging? I never mentioned "the West."
Perhaps, a better word would have been "independent" -- as in self-governed.
Your disdain for freedom and continued irrational hatred of Jews is noted...again.
But the West is indeed stirring up the feces here. The Russians are no more happy to give up part of their former empire than we were when Cuba changed hands to a government subservient to us. Russia should not be disrespected.

DONT misunderstand me, I know the Ukrainians want an independent government. But DONT mistake that for wanting to flee into the arms of the West.

you also have to remember that becoming a part of the EU means that you have just become a part of a new empire. Once Ukraine becomes part of the EU it changes everything from regulations on produce imports to management of border crossings. Russia isn't going to stand for that and I don't blame them either.
d pantz

United States

#76 Mar 1, 2014
Yes, and stop training police to treat civilians like known terrorists.
Enzyte Bob

Detroit, MI

#77 Mar 1, 2014
d pantz

United States

#78 Mar 1, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/59374/...
I guess it's debatable.......=~}
http://www.artistmarket.com/writers/piraino/c...
Enzyte Bob

Detroit, MI

#79 Mar 1, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to vomit!
http://goo.gl/5agMSL

Read the second full paragraph about what happened when Rockefeller tried to give Khrushchev some BS about "freedom". In my experience what Khrushchev said is true.

Location hidden

#80 Mar 1, 2014
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
But the West is indeed stirring up the feces here. The Russians are no more happy to give up part of their former empire than we were when Cuba changed hands to a government subservient to us. Russia should not be disrespected.
DONT misunderstand me, I know the Ukrainians want an independent government. But DONT mistake that for wanting to flee into the arms of the West.
you also have to remember that becoming a part of the EU means that you have just become a part of a new empire. Once Ukraine becomes part of the EU it changes everything from regulations on produce imports to management of border crossings. Russia isn't going to stand for that and I don't blame them either.
Self-determination rules.
The people want relief from a corrupt authoritarian regime.

It's a very familiar story.
d pantz

United States

#81 Mar 1, 2014
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. I always thought that was syphilis.
no kiddy, you're not a typical white man. Though it is obvious you're in the late stages... http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2011/...

Location hidden

#82 Mar 1, 2014
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the second full paragraph about what happened when Rockefeller tried to give Khrushchev some BS about "freedom". In my experience what Khrushchev said is true.
Boy, are you ever missing the big picture.
Higher wages are the result of freedom.
d pantz

United States

#83 Mar 1, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a very big Globe, Anne.
woof
if you know how to read the annual statistics compared to the last two years before, you'd realize that statement doesn't help your argument. Unless you're trying to say its summer in the southern hemisphere..

“YOUR STUPIDITY”

IS APPALLING!

#84 Mar 1, 2014
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
That's some article. Khrushchev was a pussycat compared to Putin, the KGB bred power hungry leader.
He regretted not having a better education and culture in order to lead Russia.
He lost respect for himself in the end.
Enzyte Bob

Detroit, MI

#85 Mar 1, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Self-determination rules.
The people want relief from a corrupt authoritarian regime.
It's a very familiar story.
Wrong. They want their own corrupt authoritarian regime that they can control and profit from. They want what Yankulovich had. They only resented that he was in the position to get it and they weren't.
d pantz

United States

#86 Mar 1, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It's cold. So what's up with global warming?
it will be here shortly in the spring. From the sun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should the GOP cut its loses? 1 hr MarkJ- 986
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 1 hr Former Xenoid 1,360
No Life, But Topix. 1 hr in ur toothless g... 28
SC clown sightins being taken seriously. 1 hr in ur toothless g... 13
News White students disproportionately use Ohio scho... 2 hr d pants 11
Trump the Liar 2 hr UTrashy 948
Huma done with Weiner 4 hr Free Pizza 4 U 4

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance