http://www.campusreform.org/blog/...

This should be a fireable offense.
VADoc

Aiken, SC

#2 Jul 16, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
http://www.campusreform.org/bl og/?ID=4850
This should be a fireable offense.
Nah I believe in free speech. She can screech all she wants about how evil the white Christian male is. I would suggest she look at how friendly the Arabic Muslim male is on women's rights or human rights in general, but being a flaming liberal who is paid to run her mouth for a living I know she wouldn't be concerned with facts. Facts are like carbon monoxide to these people. They wouldn't accept what is happening until they draw their last dying breath.

So she can say what she wants, as long as she isn't saying it in class where it is unrelated. Let her have her little blog posts and rant and rave like an idiot. Just the next time a white Christian male professor or faculty member says something similar they shouldn't have anything said to them. If they do then it just shows that free speech only exists if you're a minority.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#3 Jul 16, 2013
That would be a good motto for you guys.

"Christians. At least we aren't muslims."
VADoc

Aiken, SC

#4 Jul 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
That would be a good motto for you guys.
"Christians. At least we aren't muslims."
See this is how we know you are devoid of logical thinking. You champion this woman who is obviously a racist and anti-Christian but yet if someone else who was white made similar comments about another race or religion you would be screeching like a banshee.

Racists and bigots come in a shapes and colors. This lady proves it.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5 Jul 16, 2013
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
See this is how we know you are devoid of logical thinking. You champion this woman who is obviously a racist and anti-Christian but yet if someone else who was white made similar comments about another race or religion you would be screeching like a banshee.
Racists and bigots come in a shapes and colors. This lady proves it.
My comment had nothing to do with that woman. It was directed at your "at least we aren't muslim" defense of Christianity. Now you have added the "other people are bigots too" gambit.
fuckityfuck

Logan, OH

#6 Jul 16, 2013
guys lets stop this senseless arguing and lets all take a minute to hail satan!
tara

Columbus, OH

#7 Jul 21, 2013
U ppl need help God would never approve of zimmerman killing a kid or anyone and am I the only one that seen zimmermans parents ? Are they even legally here ? He is not white !!!!! JUSTICE FOR TRAVON !!!!!

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#8 Jul 21, 2013
tara wrote:
U ppl need help God would never approve of zimmerman killing a kid or anyone and am I the only one that seen zimmermans parents ? Are they even legally here ? He is not white !!!!! JUSTICE FOR TRAVON !!!!!
You stupid scum bag...Zimmerman's father was born here and is a retired judge. His mother is a naturalized US citizen.
Your black friends have called George "white" for 17 months.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#9 Jul 21, 2013
tara wrote:
Trayvons parents are not white either. Maybe they slipped in with Obama's uncle Omar?
tara

Columbus, OH

#10 Jul 21, 2013
Go Obama!!!! I don't care who is calling him white if he is so is Obama he is biracial so is every mixed person . You racist ppl amaze me really I hope one day u need help and the only one around at that time is a nonwhite person maybe you'll change your mind its stupid to judge someone because the color of their skin get to know some one of a different race u may be surprised

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Columbus man on a deadly mission, caught 15 min BizzyBee 71
Do Atheist Firemen go to Hell or Heaven? 20 min George 80
Hillary for President (Apr '14) 35 min Scourge 171
Critics of Islam were right 1 hr they 19
Mus lims are such peaceful people 1 hr they 72
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr d pantz 6,132
Poll Do you support Affirmative Action? (Oct '12) 1 hr Pam 84
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE