Internet cafe sues Chillicothe for $2.4M

Oct 11, 2012 Full story: Chillicothe Gazette 22

CHILLICOTHE --The owner of Buckeye Internet Center has sued the city, police and U.S. 23 Major Crimes Task Force for the return of its seized computer terminals and $2.4 million.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Westsider

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Oct 11, 2012
WOW! Think of the tax money the city lost out on. This is ridiculas. Either it is legal or it is not and if you don't know you had better keep your hands off. If our legal experts lose their fight, the taxpayers will pay for their stupidity. All this for a possible misdemeanor conviction.
Insider

Columbus, OH

#2 Oct 11, 2012
What do you expect? After all, we are talking about Chillicothe whch is a Shawnee Indian word meaning "lacking brains".
Ted turner

United States

#3 Oct 11, 2012
Your mayor is in WAY over his head. Similar to our current President.
Sue

Columbus, OH

#4 Oct 11, 2012
Why is everyone in Chillicothe so overweight? I'm not talking a few pounds.... I'm talking OBESE.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 12, 2012
Sue wrote:
Why is everyone in Chillicothe so overweight? I'm not talking a few pounds.... I'm talking OBESE.

Wtf does weight have to do with this? Grow the fuck up. Your probably some skinny skank ass lookin bitch. Half us fat people do more then most you drug addicted skinny hoes! Least I have a medical condition for my being overweight. I'd like the know what excuse some of you people have for your damn rudeness?!?

I normally do not post things this vividly but my goodness, I am so tired of people being so rude about weight! When it clearly had NOTHING to do with this thread.
Sue

Columbus, OH

#6 Oct 12, 2012
Mrs_Momma_Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf does weight have to do with this? Grow the fuck up. Your probably some skinny skank ass lookin bitch. Half us fat people do more then most you drug addicted skinny hoes! Least I have a medical condition for my being overweight. I'd like the know what excuse some of you people have for your damn rudeness?!?
I normally do not post things this vividly but my goodness, I am so tired of people being so rude about weight! When it clearly had NOTHING to do with this thread.
Hey don't take it out on me just because the folks at Golden Corral cut you off after your 27th trip to the buffet last night.
OKK

Waverly, OH

#7 Oct 12, 2012
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey don't take it out on me just because the folks at Golden Corral cut you off after your 27th trip to the buffet last night.
Good one.This story reminds me of the one where they arrested that woman for flashing the chief the bird.
Bob

Columbus, OH

#8 Oct 12, 2012
Mrs_Momma_Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
Least I have a medical condition for my being overweight.
Obesity is a medical condition in which excess body fat has accumulated to the extent that it may have an adverse effect on health, leading to reduced life expectancy and/or increased health problems.
Tammy

Columbus, OH

#9 Oct 12, 2012
Mrs_Momma_Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I, unlike you, can reach all parts of my body with a wash cloth.

Location hidden

#10 Oct 12, 2012
Your a bunch a lame bitches. I'm happy with my life, learn to get happy with yours.
ginger

Waverly, OH

#11 Oct 12, 2012
Mrs_Momma_Bear wrote:
Your a bunch a lame bitches. I'm happy with my life, learn to get happy with yours.
Just ignore them they sound like a bunch of grade school kids calling names I hope they don't have children
Tammy

Columbus, OH

#12 Oct 12, 2012
Mrs_Momma_Bear wrote:
You're just mad because you wore yellow spandex pants to the airport and when you bent over, two people tried to climb into your ass because they thought it was a taxi.

Location hidden

#13 Oct 12, 2012
ginger wrote:
<quoted text>Just ignore them they sound like a bunch of grade school kids calling names I hope they don't have children
Thank you :)
Kelly

Columbus, OH

#14 Oct 13, 2012
Mrs_Momma_Bear wrote:
I understand your frustration. It's gotta be tough having each butt cheek in a different time zone.
Tammy

Columbus, OH

#15 Oct 13, 2012
Mrs_Momma_Bear wrote:
When you're outside on a sunny day, you don't create a shadow... you create an eclipse.
john wayne gacey

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Oct 13, 2012
Tammy wrote:
<quoted text>When you're outside on a sunny day, you don't create a shadow... you create an eclipse.
Your jokes are very original. I've never heard such funny ones before.
concerned

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Oct 13, 2012
Whole topic went down hill. Nothing but rude people being childish. Such a shame.
Tammy

Columbus, OH

#18 Oct 14, 2012
Mrs_Momma_Bear wrote:
When you go to a restaurant, you don't need a menu... you need an estimate.
unconcerned

Columbus, OH

#19 Oct 14, 2012
I'd say Momma Bear's comment wins the prize for rudeness with it's profanity. If she doesn't like the fat jokes, she shouldn't have proudly proclaimed that she's happy to be a lardass.
Facts

Clearwater, FL

#20 Oct 14, 2012
Mrs_Momma_Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
So you down someone for making a comment about obese people and then call people who are thin "drug addicted skinny hoes". Perhaps you should get a dictionary and look up the word 'hypocrite' I am thin. I eat healthy and get plenty of exercise. I have never done any type of drug nor am I a "ho". Now a question for you....what exactly is the medical condition you claim causes your obesity? As a physician I am very interested. Only a very small percentage of obesity cases are medical related. The vast majority are caused by poor diet and lack of exercise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America needs Jesus Christ and the Word of God 5 min Reality Speaks 134
Heroin catches on in suburbia | The Columbus Di... (Jan '10) 25 min Zoe Regen 12
What ails the black family? Hard realities! 27 min Zoe Regen 288
Columbus makes National News! 29 min They cannot kill ... 2
Racist Ferguson Police 1 hr Reality Speaks 65
Columbus police getting upgraded, smarter Tasers 2 hr They cannot kill ... 17
A Simple Solution is Don't Challenge the Police... 2 hr Captain Obvvious 9
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]