Great discount on Ringling Bros Circu...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#22 Apr 16, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm already their friend. They visit my deck every night looking for treats!
But will they let you pet them

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#23 Apr 16, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Are you an ordained minister? Learn something new about you every day.
Being the king of my home, I could perform a civil ceremony and get them hitched.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#24 Apr 16, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
But will they let you pet them
Lmao, I haven't tried that yet. Maybe one day I'll bust out the hazmat suit and give it a shot.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#25 Apr 16, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao, I haven't tried that yet. Maybe one day I'll bust out the hazmat suit and give it a shot.
The first time my I saw my skunk he was in the barrel I put veggie scraps in. He had nawed the sweet corn cobs down was sitting there the cats were meowing all around the barrel is why I looked. The skunk had to have climbed up loading ramp hand rail and jumped in but didn' rock the barrel over to get out. I leaned the barrel over and he walked out slowly past the cats tail down in a walk of shame. This went on for weeks whenever we had fresh sweetcorn for dinner.
I reached in the barrel one day and rubed the top of his head. He liked that and eventually started to come every evening. Now he has an insulated den I made for him and is just like another cat except instead of bringing dead squirrels to door in the late summer he brings bumble be honey sacs. I hope he teachs his woman skunk there is nothing to fear here and the two of them stay the last one was not trusting and ended up hit on the road.
yea right

Columbus, OH

#26 Apr 16, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
The first time my I saw my skunk he was in the barrel I put veggie scraps in. He had nawed the sweet corn cobs down was sitting there the cats were meowing all around the barrel is why I looked. The skunk had to have climbed up loading ramp hand rail and jumped in but didn' rock the barrel over to get out. I leaned the barrel over and he walked out slowly past the cats tail down in a walk of shame. This went on for weeks whenever we had fresh sweetcorn for dinner.
I reached in the barrel one day and rubed the top of his head. He liked that and eventually started to come every evening. Now he has an insulated den I made for him and is just like another cat except instead of bringing dead squirrels to door in the late summer he brings bumble be honey sacs. I hope he teachs his woman skunk there is nothing to fear here and the two of them stay the last one was not trusting and ended up hit on the road.
That is way cool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nation blames GOP for shutdown 4 min Charlie Pharaoh 23
Nation blames demorat chuckie shulmer for shutd... 37 min BizzyBee 1
Donald J. Trump 1 hr scott 10
ABC News: Democrats end their delay tactics & d... 1 hr Enter Username 7
The REAL news 1 hr Enter Username 2
(-Can-nabis -co-caine- he-roin op-ium ecs-tasy ... 1 hr Pickle Rick 4
AEP silences #MeToo complaint 1 hr Just_B_N_Me 70
T Minus 4 3 2 1 ,,,, | Mueller Gone! 7 hr Duke for Mayor 210
John Corby died Jan 20. 2018 9 hr Big Johnson 50
Republicans: Shut Down Gov't, Cover some Tax Re... 14 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 86
News WTVN-AM radio host John Corby dies at age 61 Sun Reality Speaks 14

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages