VP BIDEN puts The Kid in his place

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Since: Oct 11

Columbus, OH

#1 Oct 11, 2012
I have to say that Vice President Biden showed Paulie Ryan where the kids table is.

America knows now (if they didn't before) that Ryan has no real foreign policy knowledge or facts.
America knows that in a Romulyan administration that Paul Ryan has NO PLACE as a successor to President.
Biden refuted the continuous Romulan "misinterpretations" and showed that the Obama administration has made good thoughtful steps inboth domestic and foreign policy.

RYAN actually conceded that the Obama administration was correct....that was a new one to behold on me....

Joe biden did his job...now it's time for us to do ours....

I'm 'bout ready to go cast my vote for Obama/Biden 2012!!
Tim

Medina, OH

#2 Oct 11, 2012
Biden smirked and grinned when he was talking about WAR WITH IRAN

Biden presented no plans to fix Medicare and Social Security.

Angry Joe did his job, he wasn't Idiot Joe

Since: Sep 12

Hilliard, OH

#3 Oct 11, 2012
Progressive Ohioan wrote:
I have to say that Vice President Biden showed Paulie Ryan where the kids table is.
America knows now (if they didn't before) that Ryan has no real foreign policy knowledge or facts.
America knows that in a Romulyan administration that Paul Ryan has NO PLACE as a successor to President.
Biden refuted the continuous Romulan "misinterpretations" and showed that the Obama administration has made good thoughtful steps inboth domestic and foreign policy.
RYAN actually conceded that the Obama administration was correct....that was a new one to behold on me....
Joe biden did his job...now it's time for us to do ours....
I'm 'bout ready to go cast my vote for Obama/Biden 2012!!
Suffolk University has stopped polling in Florida, North Carolina and Virginia...because they've gone to Romney. Romney up +7 in Florida according to the Tampa Bay News9 poll. Pew has Romney up by one in Ohio.
Your boy is done, Bruce.
be true

Jamestown, TN

#5 Oct 11, 2012
I really hope Obama is relected...

I think it will be great...To have a college dgree employee taking my order at McDonalds...

Maybe they will get it correct, more often.

Vote Obama !
College degree fast food employees forever !
Tim

Medina, OH

#7 Oct 11, 2012
be true wrote:
I really hope Obama is relected...
I think it will be great...To have a college dgree employee taking my order at McDonalds...
Maybe they will get it correct, more often.
Vote Obama !
College degree fast food employees forever !
They won't be taking orders for long, that demographic were the foot soldiers of Occupy.

Defacating on police cars and raping women!
be true

Jamestown, TN

#8 Oct 11, 2012
My picture of the perfect society...

Fast food employees who have $60,000 dollars in student loans to pay back..
Well wait, maybe Obama will ask China for some more money, and pay-off all those debts..dang it !

Atleast the next group of college graduates will be working the drive-thru window..Vote Obama !

Since: Oct 11

Columbus, OH

#9 Oct 11, 2012
Cleavon Little wrote:
<quoted text>Suffolk University has stopped polling in Florida, North Carolina and Virginia...because they've gone to Romney.
'Scuse me, I think the polls close and votes are counted on Nov. 6 or maybe you Rethugs have tried to change that too, guess we need anotehr court order telling you to stand down as you've been put in your place with all the election riggings...

Anyway, I know you're never one to admit any defeat, so let's see -- whose numbers to use today -- oh I know ...... aggregation of battlegrounds.....

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/...
Wisconsin 50.0 47.7 Obama +2.3
Michigan 48.0 44.3 Obama +3.7
Pennsylvania 47.8 43.3 Obama +4.5
Missouri 43.8 49.0 Romney +5.2
New Hampshire 49.8 45.3 Obama +4.5
Nevada 48.2 46.6 Obama +1.6

do you see all those Obama plusses, nimcomp$)p???

Since: Sep 12

Hilliard, OH

#11 Oct 11, 2012
Progressive Ohioan wrote:
<quoted text>
'Scuse me, I think the polls close and votes are counted on Nov. 6 or maybe you Rethugs have tried to change that too, guess we need anotehr court order telling you to stand down as you've been put in your place with all the election riggings...
Anyway, I know you're never one to admit any defeat, so let's see -- whose numbers to use today -- oh I know ...... aggregation of battlegrounds.....
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/...
Wisconsin 50.0 47.7 Obama +2.3
Michigan 48.0 44.3 Obama +3.7
Pennsylvania 47.8 43.3 Obama +4.5
Missouri 43.8 49.0 Romney +5.2
New Hampshire 49.8 45.3 Obama +4.5
Nevada 48.2 46.6 Obama +1.6
do you see all those Obama plusses, nimcomp$)p???
And how was the sampling in that poll? And the margin of error?
Independents are flocking to Romney in droves. You should be terrified at what you see in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.
be true

Jamestown, TN

#12 Oct 11, 2012
Dang ya..
Vote obama !

The county that I live in, only 37% are property tax payers..How can MY friends and family get their check every month.
I live in the fifth porest county in my state(TN)
All my neighbors are depending on the taxes paid by 'fools' who have decide to work low paying jobs, when the could be getting disability, having bastard childrensz, and sucking on the nipple of 'the people"

Lets all work together, and vote Obama, so these college graduates can serve 'the people' namely me !
Just think all these kids(suckers) who are having to pay off student loans.
They are the perfect FAST FOOD WORKERS...THINK ABOUT IT!

The food will be a little higher, but aslong as my folks get their "crazy checks" and disability' all is well.
Obama knows what he is doing..
Lets get this collegefolks employed, and it will benefit us all.
All these kids need "good' kobs..VOTE OBAMA !
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#13 Oct 11, 2012
Cleavon Little wrote:
<quoted text>And how was the sampling in that poll? And the margin of error?
Independents are flocking to Romney in droves. You should be terrified at what you see in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.
His BOY is going to be reuniting with his lover Larry Sinclair very, very soon.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#14 Oct 11, 2012
Vice President Jerk: The return of Smirky Malarkey McSmirk

By Michelle Malkin • October 11, 2012 11:22 PM

Just caught up on the vice presidential debate after speaking at a wonderful gathering of the life-saving Vitae Foundation in Kansas City, Missouri.
My immediate reaction to the showdown: What’s new?
Pundits and news anchors are expressing post-debate shock at how smirky, condescending and arrogant Vice President Joe Biden was tonight. They buzzed on Twitter at his “malarkey” rebuke of Paul Ryan’s foreign policy criticism.
But this is all old, tired recycled behavior and rhetoric from the last election cycle. Remember? Go back and read my VP debate thread from 2008. It was titled: Sarah vs. Smirky. Go back to 2008, when Biden derided Sarah Palin for her “malarkey” about Bill Ayers.
Tonight, just as in 2008, Biden sighed.
But more significantly, Biden bald-facedly lied.
In other words: Biden was…Biden.
While his theatrics may mollify partisan Obama-bots looking for more aggression after the president’s Empty Podium Day in the first debate, undecided voters were turned off. What the Left perceived as “assertive” came across to uncommitted voters as asinine.
Ryan defended Romney vigorously and earnestly, spoke powerfully for life, and shredded Biden on entitlements, Medicare, and Obamacare.
Ryan held his own, told the truth, and showed dignity and class.
Smirky Malarkey McSmirk, on the other hand, was his own worst enemy.
The Great One, Mark Levin, weighs in: Biden was off his meds.
~ For the latest breaking news, be sure to join Michelle's e-mail list ~

Since: Dec 11

Middletown, OH

#15 Oct 11, 2012
Bob and Joe are both erectile deficient droolers. You guys must have a sred of sense? It can't be that you think he won. You are so clearly in need of hopey change, your in the throws of denial.

Since: Dec 11

Middletown, OH

#16 Oct 11, 2012
My apologies Bob. I misread you. There's nothing wrong with a little "help" down there either..........Rock on.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#17 Oct 11, 2012
Shanikwah wrote:
My apologies Bob. I misread you. There's nothing wrong with a little "help" down there either..........Rock on.
My view is the same as Barone. I think it was a toss-up. I don't think either of them changed any minds. Biden may have turned some independents off with his negativity. Otherwise, I call it about even. I obviously liked what Ryan had to say better.
Tim

Medina, OH

#18 Oct 11, 2012
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
My view is the same as Barone. I think it was a toss-up. I don't think either of them changed any minds. Biden may have turned some independents off with his negativity. Otherwise, I call it about even. I obviously liked what Ryan had to say better.
I remember the Palin/Biden debate being called a draw. But Palin's folksy speech was the prelude to her being seen as ignorant.

Biden was smirking and laughing when talking about war with Iran.

22 waivers were given out on the sanctions, why was China exempted, when China bashing always benefits the China basher politically?

Biden was smirking and laughing,

about war

with Iran

Run that through your head a few times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congo: Woman on Woman Rhaipe Epidemic 27 min yeah baby yeah 6
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 27 min BizzyBee 97
Catman Dave 29 min BizzyBee 6
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 38 min Concerned Brother 963
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 41 min truth 2,451
Man who ran on Ohio State field pleads not guilty 1 hr DPX55 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr obvious 31,505
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 4 hr Male 59
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Male 3,570

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]