nfl meeting with american indian tribe

nfl meeting with american indian tribe

Posted in the Columbus Forum

“Baby, it's cold outside! ”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#1 Oct 8, 2013
Tazzie

France

#2 Oct 8, 2013
One wheel on my wagon
but i'm still rolling along
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#3 Oct 8, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
http://www.cleveland.com/brown s/index.ssf/2013/10/nfl_says_i t_will_meet_with_ame.html#inca rt_river_default
As a friend to all cats I am offended by team names like Bengals. The NFL is so filled with criminals over the years and so many years Cincinnati sucks. The should change their names.
I know the cats are offended so I will complain for them.
Tazzie

France

#4 Oct 8, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
As a friend to all cats I am offended by team names like Bengals. The NFL is so filled with criminals over the years and so many years Cincinnati sucks. The should change their names.
I know the cats are offended so I will complain for them.
yes perhaps the Cincinatti Stormtroopers might me more appropriate ?

“Baby, it's cold outside! ”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#5 Oct 8, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
As a friend to all cats I am offended by team names like Bengals. The NFL is so filled with criminals over the years and so many years Cincinnati sucks. The should change their names.
I know the cats are offended so I will complain for them.
Did you ever wonder why a lot of these teams have animal or other sensitive names?
Years ago it wasn't offensive and no malice was intended. Now, in this politically correct world, every thing is a target now. Maybe a very small handful of people object. If all these names were so offensive there would be an OCCUPY sit in. LOL
I remember some teams ask the fans and have contests on what the team should be named.
Much ado about nothing.

As far as criminal players...it disgusts me that they are allowed to still play, and they get an outrageous amount of money as a reward for bad behavior. Sports is not what it used to be. Back in the day, sports players were idols and kids looked up to them......now, forget it!
Between all the liars, murderers,druggies, it's an embarrassment.
No one is worth the money athletes get.
Enzyte Bob

United States

#6 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever they do, please, PLEASE pick a better name than Red Hawks.
Enzyte Bob

United States

#7 Oct 8, 2013
Don't forget kids ...

The Blue Jackets may also have to be rechristened!
Hockey Schmockey

Blacklick, OH

#8 Oct 8, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
Don't forget kids ...
The Blue Jackets may also have to be rechristened!
Just shorten it to "BJ's".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps world crumbles around him 1 hr Enter Username 4
Disgraced President Trump 1 hr Enter Username 28
Donald Trump absolute failure 1 hr Enter Username 5
The separation of migrant children from their p... 2 hr Chuck Schumer 104
Trump Cult 2 hr White Fangs 146
DID THE VOLCANO GET timmy? 2 hr UTrashy 5
News Mexican gangs dominate Ohio drug trade | The Co... (Jul '10) 4 hr Enter Username 12

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages