Somalia Bans Christmas Celebrations
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#148 Jan 1, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you know........and have delt with clients that are bipolar.
People who have bipolar disorder can't help their actions, therefore need meds. I know a few and when off their meds, they're do crazy things and some may be dangerous to others and themselves.
Sometime genes inherited are not great, like maybe parents were older and had children later in life. That has a lot to do with some of the kids who have behavior problems.
Its a deep and controversial subject, Duke.
M E O W
There are a whole lot of people with BPD who contribute greatly to society.

Actually, if I am not mistaken, high IQ is often associated with those afflicted with it.

woof

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#149 Jan 1, 2014
dunadd wrote:
Who did Muhammed Ali kill?
How would I know? Ya think I got time to follow him around and know his personal life. As Patty Loveless sings, I got better things to do.
If you want to know, how about if you ask. Frankly, scarlett, I don't give a hoot.
It sucks when you make absurd statements that you cannot support and then get called on it, huh?

Look what happened to Paco.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#150 Jan 1, 2014
dunadd wrote:
Oh you want famous muzzerds. I'll start with two, the Tsarnaev brothers. There's more but I'll start with those two pieces of trash.
I admit I know a lot about your pieces of trash muzzies.
You bring up a punch drunk wannabe from Louisville named Cassius Clay while I am talking about real ones like the two Tsarnaevs, born, raised in good ol' Chechnya and die well at least one of them got his 70 some virgin boys or girls whatever it wanted.
Your president was raised more muzzerd than punchy.
Name a REAL muzzerd not any wanabes.
I'll have you to know I ain't no blowhard like some you come in contact with. What I write I know and have researched and studied for quite a few days now.
How about the fact your muzzerd trash were whipped by my ancestor Charles Martel, the Hammer, in Tours back in the 8th century. Your muzzie trash has been coming after we westerners for over 1200 years and your muzzie trash will never, not ever, never win against us.
Your muzzerd trash have been killing each other and everyone else for 1200+ years and we fully understand what it takes.
Your muzzerds are cowardly enough to blow up a school in Beslan with young'uns and defenseless people, the sniveling cowering cowards.
Your big bad muzzerds are man enough to chop a woman's head off on a chop block in Saudi Arabia. Big bad dudes. Ain't they. Like the trash who shot the baby in the head in Brunswick, Georgia. Big bad Leroy Brown. Baddest man in the whole town. badder than ol' King Kong. Madder than a junk yard dog. Your muzzerds are trash and cowards.
Dude, I have already shown you that it is the Christians who are the true "born killers".

woof

“GOD BLESS AMERICA”

Since: Apr 10

"LET FREEDOM RING"

#151 Jan 1, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a whole lot of people with BPD who contribute greatly to society.
Actually, if I am not mistaken, high IQ is often associated with those afflicted with it.
woof
woof
Yes and boarding a spectrum of autism.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#152 Jan 1, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
It sucks when you make absurd statements that you cannot support and then get called on it, huh?
Like this?
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
What does that have to do with the fact that you apparently mistakenly believe that the Somali government is engaged in the purposeful persecution of Christians, and is taking action to ban the celebration of Christmas?
Good Lord you are an idiot.
woof
gokeefe

Galloway, OH

#153 Jan 1, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that make them "evil", or "bad seeds"?
Especially in the case of bipolar disorder, perhaps you should look into famous people who have been afflicted with it, and what they have contributed to society.
woof
Neither. We don't plant humans.

Meow.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#154 Jan 2, 2014
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Like this?
<quoted text>
You still think that was the Somali government doing that, huh?

woof
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#155 Jan 2, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
http://radiomuqdisho.net/wasaaradda-garsoorka...
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#156 Jan 2, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
http://chukwudiiwuchukwu.blogspot.com/2013/12...
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#157 Jan 2, 2014
A directive released on Tuesday by the Ministry of Justice and Religious Affairs stated that no Christian festivities could be held in Somalia.

The Director General of the ministry, Sheikh Mohamed Khayrow Aden, and the Director of the Religious Matters, Sheikh Ali Sheikh Mohamud alias Sheikh Ali Dhere, held a press conference in the capital Mogadishu, to make the announcement.
READ MORE: http://news.naij.com/55226.html

Google. You do know how to Google, don't you?
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#158 Jan 2, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
It's a shame you didn't read the comments in the previous article I posted, instead of jumping on the 'WW can't possibly be right because Tranp said so' bandwagon. Some Africans posting are very intelligent in a worldly, observant, factual sort of way. You could learn a thing or two.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#159 Jan 2, 2014
Wait what wrote:
A directive released on Tuesday by the Ministry of Justice and Religious Affairs stated that no Christian festivities could be held in Somalia.
The Director General of the ministry, Sheikh Mohamed Khayrow Aden, and the Director of the Religious Matters, Sheikh Ali Sheikh Mohamud alias Sheikh Ali Dhere, held a press conference in the capital Mogadishu, to make the announcement.
I cannot even begin to process a way to explain this again without making you feel stupid.

You've posted a list of the ministry. Cross reference the names and offices in the article with the ministers and offices in the federal government. What do you see?

If you Google the names in the article, do other stories refer to what organisation they belong to? Is it the Somali federal government?
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#160 Jan 2, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot even begin to process a way to explain this again without making you feel stupid.
You've posted a list of the ministry. Cross reference the names and offices in the article with the ministers and offices in the federal government. What do you see?
If you Google the names in the article, do other stories refer to what organisation they belong to? Is it the Somali federal government?
The Ministry of Religious Affairs was authorized to register religious organizations; however, the ministry has no capacity to conduct registrations.

In Somaliland the government required religious schools and places of worship to obtain the Ministry of Religion's permission to operate. In Puntland religious schools and places of worship must receive permission to operate from Puntland's Ministry of Justice and Religious Affairs.

http://www.state.gov/j/drl/rls/irf/2010/14872...
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#161 Jan 2, 2014
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#162 Jan 2, 2014
Perhaps, Tranp, you and Woofie would like to carry on this debate with journalists who reported it - at least on their Twitter accounts.

http://muckrack.com/topic/Mogadishu

As for me, I have work that needs to be done.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#163 Jan 2, 2014
"It is the first time that a Somali government bans the celebrations since the last central government collapsed in 1991." - various

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#164 Jan 2, 2014
Wait what wrote:
Perhaps, Tranp, you and Woofie would like to carry on this debate with journalists who reported it - at least on their Twitter accounts.
But we're so close to making you understand. And I feel that would be a mighty accomplishment.

Who is the minister in charge of religion listed in the sites you've provided? Now check your original articles. Are the names the same? If not, can you find out who the men in the article are?

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#165 Jan 2, 2014
Wait what wrote:
"It is the first time that a Somali government bans the celebrations since the last central government collapsed in 1991." - various
Many stupid people in agreement are still stupid people.

This isn't hard work to figure this out.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#166 Jan 2, 2014
Wait what wrote:
Try to find either of those names on the list of government ministers you provided.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#167 Jan 2, 2014
Wait what wrote:
I scanned that entire page and did a word search on Christmas and there was not a single word about the Somali Government canceling Christmas.

Are you ok?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why the British left EU 51 min FOVR 23
Tiffeny Marie Brown 1 hr Posting as myself 3
News She packs a lot into daily session of home exer... (Feb '10) 6 hr Kevin 6
Eliz.Warren Slammed Hillary Bankruptcy Vote 10 hr They cannot kill ... 4
hey now, what is the news on pervert teachers 11 hr They cannot kill ... 13
News Sasquatch Watch searches for Bigfoot in W.Va. |... (Oct '09) 11 hr Hum 34
News Comfort-food restaurant Eagle Food & Beer Hall ... 11 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Hillary's speech - thread is missing 15 hr Free Pizza 4 U 80
Is Donald Trump Campaign Falling Apart? 19 hr Coronal Stragedy 101
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages