Comments
121 - 140 of 198 Comments Last updated Jan 2, 2014
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Jan 1, 2014
 

Judged:

1

dunadd wrote:
Ooooh, Ooooh, let me address post 102, can I, teach, huh, can I?
By his parents, you are meaning Adam and Eve. Sorry pal, can't let you by with that lie.
Der Bible teaches Cain's old man was satan. Eve didn't eat no apple. If that would be the case, the produce department at Food Lion would be selling bags of Red and Golden Delicous sin.
Eve had sex with ol' slewfoot, got pregnant with the sperm and had voila the murderer. What's so hard to figure out about that? It happens every day. Sure I got scripture to prove but I knew that before I found the scripture. Duh, if Eve had sex with Adam and had Cain, he wouldn't have been a murderer.
Mate a Hampshire boar hog with a Hampshire sow and you get a purebred Hampshire pig. Mate a Hampshire boar with a Berkshire sow and you get a half breed, Hampshire/Berkshire. Gee, that was hard to figure out.
Cain was of his father the devil.
Alright, bring on the attacks and character assassinations.
http://books.google.com/books...
n Assyrian demonology, a female demon appears, represented as winged, with dishevelled hair. Such demons were banished from Hebrew religion, and hardly appear in the Old Testament except in poetic imagery. But these 'hairy ones', nocturnal 'goblins', are exactly like the Arabian jinn . They haunted waste and desert places in fellowship with jackals. There is a Mohammedan story of Bilkis, Queen of Sheba, who married Solomon. She had hair on her ankles and was thus shown to be a jinniyyah by descent. The Arab writers say that Lilith was an evil spirit, the first wife of Adam, and that her children were the jinns or devils. She is said to have had 784 children, as the letters of her name have this numerical value. Her name is found in the Assyrian inscriptions as Li-lit ,'the black', an 'evil spirit'. She was said to have stimulated 'nocturnal impurities', and to have been more especially dangerous to married women at the birth of their first child, upon which occasion the Arabian nurses still throw stones at the foot of the bed to drive her away.
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Jan 1, 2014
 

Judged:

1

gokeefe wrote:
This is talking about a "psychological" mental disorder and not a "Bad gene" that would cause a person to break a civil law or moral code. A bank robber would be considered bad because of his actions. Does that mean that his children will rob banks also because of a "bad gene"? We already know it does not.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Jan 1, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sorry wiseA, I didn't read beyond Assyrian demonology, because frankly, I ain't in the least bit interested in anybody's demonology.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Jan 1, 2014
 
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/1999/03/...

Also.......
When filling out a form at the doctors office, they ask you about family history,because deseases and disorders are inherited!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Jan 1, 2014
 

Judged:

1

dunadd wrote:
What do the tigers do after they get a picture?
They take it to CVS to have it developed.
Duh, that's a no brainer. Even my blonde daughter in law would know that.
How does that help them kill?
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Jan 1, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

More evidence of the hairy barbarian Arabs who invaded Egypt after the Romans decline, and now want to erase any remaining evidence of ancient Black African civilization and religious theology. The Arab IS NOT indigenous to Egypt and are nothing but a brotherhood of nomadic camel herders who came into Egypt during the Islamic invasion. Damn dirty apes!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/11/13/eg...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
Jan 1, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dunadd wrote:
Those three nations have the highest murder rates on the planet.
sez you. O no, that's Wikipedia. correct?
Muzlims are born to kill. I didn't get it from wiki.
There ya go, d!
Who did Muhammad Ali kill?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
Jan 1, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dunadd wrote:
sorry wiseA, I didn't read beyond Assyrian demonology, because frankly, I ain't in the least bit interested in anybody's demonology.
Other than your own.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Jan 1, 2014
 

Judged:

1

It doesn't. it gets them in the nice air condition and that soothes them and has a calming effect on them?
They can also listen to Red Foley singing there will be peace in the valley over the sound system!
Has a calming effect on killer tigers!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Jan 1, 2014
 
other than my own. Own what?
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Jan 1, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Who did Muhammed Ali kill?
How would I know? Ya think I got time to follow him around and know his personal life. As Patty Loveless sings, I got better things to do.
If you want to know, how about if you ask. Frankly, scarlett, I don't give a hoot.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Jan 1, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Next!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Jan 1, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dunadd wrote:
other than my own. Own what?
Demonology.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Jan 1, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

dunadd wrote:
Who did Muhammed Ali kill?
How would I know? Ya think I got time to follow him around and know his personal life. As Patty Loveless sings, I got better things to do.
If you want to know, how about if you ask. Frankly, scarlett, I don't give a hoot.
One would think that before you began making the statement that Muslims were born to kill you would know who a rather famous Muslim had, in fact, killed. At least you admit that you are just talking out of your a$$.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Jan 1, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I don't have any demonology, satan!
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Jan 1, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really not yet understand what's false in this article, though it's been gone over in fairly fine detail here several times?
The Somali government has not banned Christmas. Which seems something that these comment writers, as well as the "news" site that supplies them data are not robust enough to process. There is not ministry of justice and religious affairs within the Somali federal government. The individuals who made these comments are not part of the government but are instead part of factions that the government is fighting against.
Sometimes trying to have an intelligent, adult conversation is such a challenge that I wonder if I'm the stupid one.
Welcome to the New Te Government of the Federal Republic of Somalia



Darod Ministers

Honorable Dr. Abdiweli Ali Mohamed “Gas” MP. Somali Minister of Defense

Honorable Dr. Mohamed Abdi Gaandi Mp. Somali Minister of Energy & Mining

Honorable Sadiya Arey Isse MP. Somali Minister of Social Development, Integration & Family

Honorable Saido Ali Warsame MP. Somali Minister of Planing & International Cooperation

Honorable Amb. Dr. Badal W. Kariye ” Somali Minister of Higher Education, Science & National Heritage



Hawiye Ministers

Honorable Dr. Mohamed Ali Mohamud (Sacad) Somali Minister of Interior & National Security

Honorable Eng. Rukiya Mohamed Abdi (Murursade) Somali Minter of Information

General Mohamed Nur Galal (Cayr) Somali Minister of Trade

Honorable Drs. Asha Haji Elmi MP. Somali Minister of Foreign Affairs & International Cooperation

Honorable Omar Ugas Mumin (Hawadle) Somali Minister of Religious Affairs

Dir Ministers

Honorable Prof. Abdullahi Sheikh Ismail (MP. Biyomal) Somali Minister of Regional Developments

Honorable Dr. Ahmed Ismail Samatar MP.(Gedabursi) Somali Minister of fisheries and Marine Resources

Honorable Prof. Osman Kallun Somali Minister of Sports and Youth

Honorable Prof. Khadra Ahmed Ibrahim (Isaq) Somali Minister Special Programs

Honorable Zakariye Hussein Are (Isse) MP. Somali Minister of Printing, Production & Development



Digil Iyo Mirifle Ministers

Honorable Prof Salim Aliyow Ibrahim MP. Somali Minister of Fiance

Honorable Dr. Hussein Osman Hussein MP.. Somali Minister of Housing & Public Works

Honorable Drs. Mumino Sheikh Omar MP. Somali Minister Livestock & Rural Development

Honorable Fadumo Nur Mohamed MP. Somali Minister of Health

Honorable Habibo Mohamed Kheyre MP. Somali Minister of Tourism



The Fifth Community Ministers
Honorable Momahmed Abdi Keynan MP. Somali Minister of Transportation

Honorable Fahmo Ahmed Nur MP. Somali Minister of Presidency

Honorable Prof. Moamed Omar Dalha, Somali Minister of Justice & Constitutional Affairs

http://africaonline.org.za/somaligov/mobile/t...
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Jan 1, 2014
 
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the point they are trying to make is that the information you keep citing is very questionable. Start at the fact that there doesn't seem to be a position of Director of Religious Matters in the Somali government. If that position doesn't exist, then how credible is a supposed quote from the person who supposedly holds that fictitious office?
Have fun translating!

http://radiomuqdisho.net/wasaaradda-garsoorka...
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Jan 1, 2014
 
Oh you want famous muzzerds. I'll start with two, the Tsarnaev brothers. There's more but I'll start with those two pieces of trash.
I admit I know a lot about your pieces of trash muzzies.
You bring up a punch drunk wannabe from Louisville named Cassius Clay while I am talking about real ones like the two Tsarnaevs, born, raised in good ol' Chechnya and die well at least one of them got his 70 some virgin boys or girls whatever it wanted.
Your president was raised more muzzerd than punchy.
Name a REAL muzzerd not any wanabes.
I'll have you to know I ain't no blowhard like some you come in contact with. What I write I know and have researched and studied for quite a few days now.
How about the fact your muzzerd trash were whipped by my ancestor Charles Martel, the Hammer, in Tours back in the 8th century. Your muzzie trash has been coming after we westerners for over 1200 years and your muzzie trash will never, not ever, never win against us.
Your muzzerd trash have been killing each other and everyone else for 1200+ years and we fully understand what it takes.
Your muzzerds are cowardly enough to blow up a school in Beslan with young'uns and defenseless people, the sniveling cowering cowards.
Your big bad muzzerds are man enough to chop a woman's head off on a chop block in Saudi Arabia. Big bad dudes. Ain't they. Like the trash who shot the baby in the head in Brunswick, Georgia. Big bad Leroy Brown. Baddest man in the whole town. badder than ol' King Kong. Madder than a junk yard dog. Your muzzerds are trash and cowards.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Jan 1, 2014
 
dunadd wrote:
Oh you want famous muzzerds. I'll start with two, the Tsarnaev brothers. There's more but I'll start with those two pieces of trash.
I admit I know a lot about your pieces of trash muzzies.
You bring up a punch drunk wannabe from Louisville named Cassius Clay while I am talking about real ones like the two Tsarnaevs, born, raised in good ol' Chechnya and die well at least one of them got his 70 some virgin boys or girls whatever it wanted.
Your president was raised more muzzerd than punchy.
Name a REAL muzzerd not any wanabes.
I'll have you to know I ain't no blowhard like some you come in contact with. What I write I know and have researched and studied for quite a few days now.
How about the fact your muzzerd trash were whipped by my ancestor Charles Martel, the Hammer, in Tours back in the 8th century. Your muzzie trash has been coming after we westerners for over 1200 years and your muzzie trash will never, not ever, never win against us.
Your muzzerd trash have been killing each other and everyone else for 1200+ years and we fully understand what it takes.
Your muzzerds are cowardly enough to blow up a school in Beslan with young'uns and defenseless people, the sniveling cowering cowards.
Your big bad muzzerds are man enough to chop a woman's head off on a chop block in Saudi Arabia. Big bad dudes. Ain't they. Like the trash who shot the baby in the head in Brunswick, Georgia. Big bad Leroy Brown. Baddest man in the whole town. badder than ol' King Kong. Madder than a junk yard dog. Your muzzerds are trash and cowards.
Oh well. You have studied this for quite a few days now. Why didn't you say that in the first place? How about you provide the definition of "real" Muslim for the rest of us uneducated folks?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Jan 1, 2014
 
dunadd wrote:
Those three nations have the highest murder rates on the planet.
sez you. O no, that's Wikipedia. correct?
Muzlims are born to kill. I didn't get it from wiki.
There ya go, d!
Dude...you can find the same data from other sources.

Your original premise is quite mistaken.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,227
Uber, Lyft apply for licenses in Columbus 46 min They cannot kill ... 2
Vice Squad Says Sex Trafficking Crimes On The R... 54 min They cannot kill ... 2
When Will Obama DIE? 59 min Get Gone 2
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 223
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Male 3,112
Michelle Obama f/k/a Michael LaVaughn Robinson 2 hr Dont marry a liberal 21
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 3 hr Correction 2,271
ISIS beheads James Foley 12 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 86

Search the Columbus Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••