dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#106 Jan 1, 2014
Ooooh, Ooooh, let me address post 102, can I, teach, huh, can I?
By his parents, you are meaning Adam and Eve. Sorry pal, can't let you by with that lie.
Der Bible teaches Cain's old man was satan. Eve didn't eat no apple. If that would be the case, the produce department at Food Lion would be selling bags of Red and Golden Delicous sin.
Eve had sex with ol' slewfoot, got pregnant with the sperm and had voila the murderer. What's so hard to figure out about that? It happens every day. Sure I got scripture to prove but I knew that before I found the scripture. Duh, if Eve had sex with Adam and had Cain, he wouldn't have been a murderer.
Mate a Hampshire boar hog with a Hampshire sow and you get a purebred Hampshire pig. Mate a Hampshire boar with a Berkshire sow and you get a half breed, Hampshire/Berkshire. Gee, that was hard to figure out.
Cain was of his father the devil.
Alright, bring on the attacks and character assassinations.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#107 Jan 1, 2014
dunadd wrote:
someone hurt my feelings by calling me an idiot. should i take my toys and leave the play ground.
moozlims are like cobras, mambas and other poisonous creatures, born to kill.
I'm waiting for the animal planet to have a group of tigers, no not from Detroit, the animals, a group of adult tigers siting around a stump with the teacher tiger telling the class, now class this is how we do our killing. step one is, you get the picture. The great physiologist of post 98 has spoken.
mooslims are born to kill, they love it, enjoy it, get their jollies from it like the goons abe and abe commanding the people in London to film them getting their jollies off when maiming Fusilier Lee Rigby.
Let's face it folks, islam is what I call and excuse me for combining French and German, which are both Germanic languages, islam is what I call a Kultur d'Morte, culture of death. If it ain't a Kultur d'Morte, the sun will rise in the west tomorrow.
The data does not support your theory.

The three nations with the highest murder rates since 1995, Columbia, El Salvador, and Honduras are all over 95% Christian.

So if we are to apply your theory to the data, Christians are the real natural born killers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#108 Jan 1, 2014
dunadd wrote:
Ooooh, Ooooh, let me address post 102, can I, teach, huh, can I?
By his parents, you are meaning Adam and Eve. Sorry pal, can't let you by with that lie.
Der Bible teaches Cain's old man was satan. Eve didn't eat no apple. If that would be the case, the produce department at Food Lion would be selling bags of Red and Golden Delicous sin.
Eve had sex with ol' slewfoot, got pregnant with the sperm and had voila the murderer. What's so hard to figure out about that? It happens every day. Sure I got scripture to prove but I knew that before I found the scripture. Duh, if Eve had sex with Adam and had Cain, he wouldn't have been a murderer.
Mate a Hampshire boar hog with a Hampshire sow and you get a purebred Hampshire pig. Mate a Hampshire boar with a Berkshire sow and you get a half breed, Hampshire/Berkshire. Gee, that was hard to figure out.
Cain was of his father the devil.
Alright, bring on the attacks and character assassinations.
You really believe that, huh? Interesting.

So, are all women evil sluts?

woof
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#109 Jan 1, 2014
JERK, where in that post do you see me say any thing about anyone being sluts. I ain't never used that trashy word even about trashy people.
You piece of nothingness, you ain't gonna read things into my posts that I don't even say, you may get away with that with others but you ain't me, you lying piece of camel dung. All you are fit for is those one and two liners with your woof on the end, well gizmotchy, you can stick your woof up your rear end, you lying sack of manure.
You never contribute anything worthwhile to any conversations on here and have the nerve.
I just noticed you are asking, No, the majority of women are not evil. just disregard the second paragraph. I'm glad I caught myself before continuing. I might of made ya mad.
Not only do I believe that . I know that!!! beyond a shadow of a doubt. But I expect people not to believe it but really who cares. People still believe Colombo was on his way to India and that's only 500 years ago.
Have a disbelieving day, Dukie!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#110 Jan 1, 2014
dunadd wrote:
JERK, where in that post do you see me say any thing about anyone being sluts. I ain't never used that trashy word even about trashy people.
You piece of nothingness, you ain't gonna read things into my posts that I don't even say, you may get away with that with others but you ain't me, you lying piece of camel dung. All you are fit for is those one and two liners with your woof on the end, well gizmotchy, you can stick your woof up your rear end, you lying sack of manure.
You never contribute anything worthwhile to any conversations on here and have the nerve.
I just noticed you are asking, No, the majority of women are not evil. just disregard the second paragraph. I'm glad I caught myself before continuing. I might of made ya mad.
Not only do I believe that . I know that!!! beyond a shadow of a doubt. But I expect people not to believe it but really who cares. People still believe Colombo was on his way to India and that's only 500 years ago.
Have a disbelieving day, Dukie!
Ok.

Thanks.

I haven't watched Columbo in years. I liked the way he was always asking pressing questions, puffing on that cigar, playing the fool.

woof
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#111 Jan 1, 2014
dunadd wrote:
someone hurt my feelings by calling me an idiot. should i take my toys and leave the play ground.
moozlims are like cobras, mambas and other poisonous creatures, born to kill.
I'm waiting for the animal planet to have a group of tigers, no not from Detroit, the animals, a group of adult tigers siting around a stump with the teacher tiger telling the class, now class this is how we do our killing. step one is, you get the picture. The great physiologist of post 98 has spoken.
mooslims are born to kill, they love it, enjoy it, get their jollies from it like the goons abe and abe commanding the people in London to film them getting their jollies off when maiming Fusilier Lee Rigby.
Let's face it folks, islam is what I call and excuse me for combining French and German, which are both Germanic languages, islam is what I call a Kultur d'Morte, culture of death. If it ain't a Kultur d'Morte, the sun will rise in the west tomorrow.
What do the tigers do after they get a picture?
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#112 Jan 1, 2014
What do the tigers do after they get a picture?
They take it to CVS to have it developed.
Duh, that's a no brainer. Even my blonde daughter in law would know that.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#113 Jan 1, 2014
Yeah, that was funny when Colombo blew cigar smoke in the chief's face he welcomed him to India, a Cuban cigar before there was even a Cuba. whata bout that!!!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#114 Jan 1, 2014
Colombia, El Salvador and Honduras, wonderful places there. 95 percent Christian, like McVeigh, Loughner, Dahmer are Christians. like Oblamer is a Christian.
Cultural Christians yes, but when a person such as I write or say the word Christian, we mean something entirely different than what you mean as Christian.
Even the Norwegian Breivik knows there is a difference between a cultural Christian and a spiritual Christian. Most Europeans understand that but they are dumber than Americas according to the majority of Americans.
For 95 percent of Americans to be Christian that is 95 out of every hundred. There isn't any country on earth that is 95 percent Christian. Unless you are using the word Christian culturally. Bu you can't do that in the US because your president said this is NOT a Christian nation.
Your statement about the three countries with the highest murder rates being Christian are bogus.
Dukie, you state the data does not support my theory. What theory? What exactly are you referring to? theory-an untested idea or opinion. To what are you referring?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#115 Jan 1, 2014
dunadd wrote:
Yeah, that was funny when Colombo blew cigar smoke in the chief's face he welcomed him to India, a Cuban cigar before there was even a Cuba. whata bout that!!!
When do you think Cuba began to exist?

This is thrilling.

woof
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Columbus, OH

#116 Jan 1, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a few people born with bad genetics, known as the bad seed.
Where did you get that from? There's too much of that unproven psycho babble that's been around since the 1800's, when white social scientists used that theory to justify inhumane treatment of Blacks because it was falsely taught that Africans were the children of Cain. Bad people develop evil thoughts from environmental and social influences, not genetics. That's absolutely absurd!

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#117 Jan 1, 2014
wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Where did you get that from? There's too much of that unproven psycho babble that's been around since the 1800's, when white social scientists used that theory to justify inhumane treatment of Blacks because it was falsely taught that Africans were the children of Cain. Bad people develop evil thoughts from environmental and social influences, not genetics. That's absolutely absurd!
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/2647...

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/news/science-news/201...

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#118 Jan 1, 2014
<quoted text> Where did you get that from? There's too much of that unproven psycho babble that's been around since the 1800's, when white social scientists used that theory to justify inhumane treatment of Blacks because it was falsely taught that Africans were the children of Cain. Bad people develop evil thoughts from environmental and social influences, not genetics. That's absolutely absurd!
Seriously, question that idea about "bad people developing evil thoughts from environmental and social influences..."

With the development of epigenetics, we're seeing that there is an environmental and genetic component to many illnesses, including mental illnesses....

One more: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2...

Not to support the idea regarding Cain, but to counter your statement about "bad people."
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#119 Jan 1, 2014
dunadd wrote:
Colombia, El Salvador and Honduras, wonderful places there. 95 percent Christian, like McVeigh, Loughner, Dahmer are Christians. like Oblamer is a Christian.
Cultural Christians yes, but when a person such as I write or say the word Christian, we mean something entirely different than what you mean as Christian.
Even the Norwegian Breivik knows there is a difference between a cultural Christian and a spiritual Christian. Most Europeans understand that but they are dumber than Americas according to the majority of Americans.
For 95 percent of Americans to be Christian that is 95 out of every hundred. There isn't any country on earth that is 95 percent Christian. Unless you are using the word Christian culturally. Bu you can't do that in the US because your president said this is NOT a Christian nation.
Your statement about the three countries with the highest murder rates being Christian are bogus.
Dukie, you state the data does not support my theory. What theory? What exactly are you referring to? theory-an untested idea or opinion. To what are you referring?
Almost everyone in El Salvador, Honduras, and Columbia identifies themselves as "Christians", whatever meaning you wish to attribute to it.

Are they "bad" or "good"? I don't know. But they are admitted Christians.

And those three nations have the highest murder rates on the planet.

Christians love to kill. There ya go, dude.

woof

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#120 Jan 1, 2014
Just because your opinion differs doesn't mean it's absurd.
People inherit their parents genes.
There are a lot of pros and cons, I know, but if you think about this, people usually do similar things as their parents or ancestors.
Granted societal and envirironment has influence but there are traits we are born with to resemble out family. Good and or bad.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-247...

There are other articles about this...do your research.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#121 Jan 1, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
Does that make them "evil", or "bad seeds"?

Especially in the case of bipolar disorder, perhaps you should look into famous people who have been afflicted with it, and what they have contributed to society.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#122 Jan 1, 2014
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#123 Jan 1, 2014
When did Cuba begin to exist?
As a nation or an island?
I'm glad you're getting your thrills!!!

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#124 Jan 1, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that make them "evil", or "bad seeds"?
Especially in the case of bipolar disorder, perhaps you should look into famous people who have been afflicted with it, and what they have contributed to society.
woof
I'm sure you know........and have delt with clients that are bipolar.
People who have bipolar disorder can't help their actions, therefore need meds. I know a few and when off their meds, they're do crazy things and some may be dangerous to others and themselves.
Sometime genes inherited are not great, like maybe parents were older and had children later in life. That has a lot to do with some of the kids who have behavior problems.
Its a deep and controversial subject, Duke.

M E O W
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#125 Jan 1, 2014
Those three nations have the highest murder rates on the planet.
sez you. O no, that's Wikipedia. correct?
Muzlims are born to kill. I didn't get it from wiki.
There ya go, d!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Food pantry leaving gentrified Short North 17 min Pam 5
What do FEMINISTS think about Brucine Jenner? 20 min Interesting Question 5
Hooters Columbus locations closing due to defla... 20 min Pam 200
Poll Should President Obama go to Baltimore to fix t... 30 min Pam 5
Interesting that Baltimore happened on Obama's ... 32 min Interesting 1
Freddie Gray riots in Baltimore 40 min Creature of Jekyl... 176
3 of the 6 charged Baltimore police officers ar... 57 min Duke for Mayor 22
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE