Somalia Bans Christmas Celebrations
Geronimo

Blacklick, OH

#84 Dec 31, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome to start your own discussions.
You are not worthy.
Geronimo

Blacklick, OH

#85 Dec 31, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Americans only gave their lives to help those in Somali and dead soldiers' bodies have been manipulated for the press. Not important? Okey dokey, then. When it's YOUR soldier fighting and risking his/her life, maybe you'll think that what other countries do is important. Then again, maybe not.
lol... whatever.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#86 Dec 31, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Mistakenly? Are you flippin' nuts? Good Lord indeed!
You might be interested in some of these comments, and they're not from white right-ringers:
http://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/Somalia-bans-...
Do you really not yet understand what's false in this article, though it's been gone over in fairly fine detail here several times?

The Somali government has not banned Christmas. Which seems something that these comment writers, as well as the "news" site that supplies them data are not robust enough to process. There is not ministry of justice and religious affairs within the Somali federal government. The individuals who made these comments are not part of the government but are instead part of factions that the government is fighting against.

Sometimes trying to have an intelligent, adult conversation is such a challenge that I wonder if I'm the stupid one.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#87 Dec 31, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Mistakenly? Are you flippin' nuts? Good Lord indeed!
You might be interested in some of these comments, and they're not from white right-ringers:
http://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/Somalia-bans-...
I think the point they are trying to make is that the information you keep citing is very questionable. Start at the fact that there doesn't seem to be a position of Director of Religious Matters in the Somali government. If that position doesn't exist, then how credible is a supposed quote from the person who supposedly holds that fictitious office?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#88 Dec 31, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really not yet understand what's false in this article, though it's been gone over in fairly fine detail here several times?
The Somali government has not banned Christmas. Which seems something that these comment writers, as well as the "news" site that supplies them data are not robust enough to process. There is not ministry of justice and religious affairs within the Somali federal government. The individuals who made these comments are not part of the government but are instead part of factions that the government is fighting against.
Sometimes trying to have an intelligent, adult conversation is such a challenge that I wonder if I'm the stupid one.
It's on the internet. It HAS to be true.

Since: Dec 13

Medina, OH

#89 Dec 31, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes,
yes you are.

Medina, OH

#90 Dec 31, 2013
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the point they are trying to make is that the information you keep citing is very questionable. Start at the fact that there doesn't seem to be a position of Director of Religious Matters in the Somali government. If that position doesn't exist, then how credible is a supposed quote from the person who supposedly holds that fictitious office?
what?

Medina, OH

#91 Dec 31, 2013
<quoted text>
It's on the internet. It HAS to be true.
huh?
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#93 Dec 31, 2013
Historically, Somalia is the most anti-Christian nation in Africa in terms of persecution of Christians and killing of Christian missionaries, burning churches and even digging up graves and scattering bones of Christian believers.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#94 Dec 31, 2013
Must be pissed off at the Brits and Italians for the days of colonization!
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Newark, NJ

#95 Dec 31, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Must be pissed off at the Brits and Italians for the days of colonization!
Yep, that would explain a lot. They should be angry at the mooslims as well! With all the oil wealth those rag headed hairy savages have in Saudi, they sit back and watch thousands of Somalis starve to death on tv while being served coffee and Date biscuits on solid gold trays by a Black Yemeni servant! Blow those arrogant barbaric fkers to Hell.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#96 Dec 31, 2013
There is one minor attribute both Somalis and mooslims share in common. They both love to kill. It's in the genes!
Give me my incendiary and I will go about my New Years business.
LeRoy

Cincinnati, OH

#97 Jan 1, 2014
Geronimo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol... whatever.
U are a doosh.
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Columbus, OH

#98 Jan 1, 2014
dunadd wrote:
There is one minor attribute both Somalis and mooslims share in common. They both love to kill. It's in the genes!
Give me my incendiary and I will go about my New Years business.
killing is in no ones genes. No baby is born a killer, idiot. Killing is learned through different means and ways like religious indoctrination or cultural programming.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#99 Jan 1, 2014
wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>killing is in no ones genes. No baby is born a killer, idiot. Killing is learned through different means and ways like religious indoctrination or cultural programming.
Who taught Cane to kill Able?

“I AM GOING TO BE CRABBY”

Since: Apr 10

TILL THIS ELECTION IS OVER!

#100 Jan 1, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a few people born with bad genetics, known as the bad seed.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#101 Jan 1, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Cain wasn't raised right.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#102 Jan 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Cain wasn't raised right.
His parents were made in God's image.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#103 Jan 1, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
His parents were made in God's image.
Cain was a victim of affluenza.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#104 Jan 1, 2014
someone hurt my feelings by calling me an idiot. should i take my toys and leave the play ground.
moozlims are like cobras, mambas and other poisonous creatures, born to kill.
I'm waiting for the animal planet to have a group of tigers, no not from Detroit, the animals, a group of adult tigers siting around a stump with the teacher tiger telling the class, now class this is how we do our killing. step one is, you get the picture. The great physiologist of post 98 has spoken.
mooslims are born to kill, they love it, enjoy it, get their jollies from it like the goons abe and abe commanding the people in London to film them getting their jollies off when maiming Fusilier Lee Rigby.
Let's face it folks, islam is what I call and excuse me for combining French and German, which are both Germanic languages, islam is what I call a Kultur d'Morte, culture of death. If it ain't a Kultur d'Morte, the sun will rise in the west tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's Wall 22 min Go Blue Forever 798
Donald Trump - Hillary Clinton Presidential Debate 1 hr Lawyer 50
Dan Gilbert....what a guy! 1 hr Mimzy 1
Why is Trump still in this race? 2 hr They cannot kill ... 54
Toxic Caterpillar looks like Trump? 2 hr Mimzy 10
Tyre King 2 hr A slave since 1913 23
Basket of Deplorables 8 hr White Fangs 245

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance