Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#64 Dec 30, 2013
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
You dumb Shyte, I made not such claim.
I can't believe you copied and pasted my post and still misread it.
Christ no wonder you dumb fuques vote for Obama.
It was not representatives of the Somali government issuing those statements, yoyo.

woof

Since: Dec 13

Medina, OH

#65 Dec 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
It was not representatives of the Somali government issuing those statements, yoyo.
woof
You have a reading / comprehension problem right pookie.

It's nice that you have set aside some time to come on topix and make a fool of yourself though.

carry on.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#66 Dec 30, 2013
<quoted text>
You have a reading / comprehension problem right pookie.
It's nice that you have set aside some time to come on topix and make a fool of yourself though.
carry on.
Well snookems, tell me what I got wrong.

You post a link to a "story" that presents blatantly false "information", and attempt to use it to support your bigoted conclusions about muslims/Islam. Then you get called on it, and chirp that you are misunderstood.

Poor boy.

woof

Medina, OH

#67 Dec 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well snookems, tell me what I got wrong.
You post a link to a "story" that presents blatantly false "information", and attempt to use it to support your bigoted conclusions about muslims/Islam. Then you get called on it, and chirp that you are misunderstood.
Poor boy.
woof
LMFAO

Which link related to the topic "Somalia Bans Christmas Celebrations" would that be dumb ayse?

Christ you Fuquein libs are morons.

Try to follow the thread and keep up OK dumbayse.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#68 Dec 30, 2013
<quoted text>
LMFAO
Which link related to the topic "Somalia Bans Christmas Celebrations" would that be dumb ayse?
Christ you Fuquein libs are morons.
Try to follow the thread and keep up OK dumbayse.
The one you posted in post #32.

You really are dense, huh?

woof
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#69 Dec 30, 2013
One writes, the Christian religion started in Rome and not in Antioch Turkey as is believed.
There ain't no way a person can hold an intelligent conversation nor discussion with people coming up with crap like that.
For that to be true, Jesus would have to have been crucified in Rome or Antioch, depending on which idiocy you believe.
Does anyone out there know where Jesus was crucified? Does anyone out there know Jesus existed?

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#70 Dec 30, 2013
dunadd wrote:
One writes, the Christian religion started in Rome and not in Antioch Turkey as is believed.
There ain't no way a person can hold an intelligent conversation nor discussion with people coming up with crap like that.
For that to be true, Jesus would have to have been crucified in Rome or Antioch, depending on which idiocy you believe.
Does anyone out there know where Jesus was crucified? Does anyone out there know Jesus existed?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucifixion_of_J...

Medina, OH

#71 Dec 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The one you posted in post #32.
You really are dense, huh?
woof
Are you saying we don't give Somalia aid dumb ayse?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#72 Dec 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you saying we don't give Somalia aid dumb ayse?
No.

What does that have to do with the fact that you apparently mistakenly believe that the Somali government is engaged in the purposeful persecution of Christians, and is taking action to ban the celebration of Christmas?

Good Lord you are an idiot.

woof

Medina, OH

#73 Dec 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
What does that have to do with the fact that you apparently mistakenly believe that the Somali government is engaged in the purposeful persecution of Christians, and is taking action to ban the celebration of Christmas?
woof
Please read post 58 on this thread.dumb aysse

Notice, it was before you jumped in and began to regurgitate BS

http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TAJN5718A...
Jesus FN Christ you are a stubborn dumb aysse as well.

If you want to call me a bigot because I am not a friend of radical islam, feel free.
If you want to call me a bigot because white guilt hippie apologist trash like you make me sick, feel free.
You Neville Chamberlain types never cease to amaze me.

Medina, OH

#74 Dec 30, 2013
<quoted text>
How dare you fail to denounce the acts of Vlad the Impaler.
Damn, I'm sorry

How did I forget. Vlad was famous for impaling invading muslims attempting to establish a world wide caliphate.

I have no idea why I made such a stupid comment.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#75 Dec 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Please read post 58 on this thread.dumb aysse
Notice, it was before you jumped in and began to regurgitate BS
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TAJN5718A...
Jesus FN Christ you are a stubborn dumb aysse as well.
If you want to call me a bigot because I am not a friend of radical islam, feel free.
If you want to call me a bigot because white guilt hippie apologist trash like you make me sick, feel free.
You Neville Chamberlain types never cease to amaze me.
Wow dude.

The fact of the matter is that the persons who issued those anti Christian statements are terrorists, not affiliated whatsoever with the Somali government.

The fact of the matter is that the US government is supplying aid to the Somali government in an effort to defeat the terrorists.

You really are an idiot, aren't you?

woof
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#76 Dec 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
woof
Mistakenly? Are you flippin' nuts? Good Lord indeed!

You might be interested in some of these comments, and they're not from white right-ringers:

http://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/Somalia-bans-...
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#77 Dec 30, 2013
wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> THAT'S IT!!!!! You seem to have the common sense that's needed when thinking about such things, unfortunately WaitWhat does not! Christmas IS a European twist on Saturnalia (a Roman festival) and has NOTHING to do with Yashua ben Maryum (Jesus son of Mary).
Wait What, is another example of a backwards American hick who has no knowledge of historical events relating to a certain culture, nor does she research anything to find out its origin or cultural relevance! Africans DON'T WANT their people to continue Euro- centric fairy tales and fables that will reinforce a white supremacy dynamic in their psyche...period!
Why doesn't Wait What and others who don't agree practice KWANZAA?!!
A hick? In Dublin? Hicks are doing very well these days, aren't they? Bonus points if you can guess the color of my skin.

Ummmm....I have news for you. 1) The black folk I am close to do not celebrate Kwanzaa, choosing instead to just focus on Jesus. 2) The church I do sometimes attend acknowledges and celebrates Kwanzaa. 3) You do not - I repeat - you do not speak for all black folk, though I know you love to.

I'd love to know how the allowance of Christianity in a Muslim dominated country will reinforce a white supremacy. Since I am clearly uneducated, perhaps you will explain. And perhaps you can explain the killings of Christians worldwide by Muslims and how Santa is involved.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#78 Dec 30, 2013
Geronimo wrote:
<quoted text>
This might be important if this was Somalia, but it isn't.
It's not even that interesting since this isn't Somalia.
I'll file it under SOSDD and forget it.
PS: I love what you and the others have done to this forum!
I can find a week's worth (or more) of discussions all on the first page.
Very efficient use of the resource.
You're welcome to start your own discussions.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#79 Dec 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
woof
Hey, Woofie! Check it out! Christian right-wing Somalis!

http://www.somalimission.org/en/
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#80 Dec 30, 2013
Geronimo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Americans only gave their lives to help those in Somali and dead soldiers' bodies have been manipulated for the press. Not important? Okey dokey, then. When it's YOUR soldier fighting and risking his/her life, maybe you'll think that what other countries do is important. Then again, maybe not.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#81 Dec 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow dude.
The fact of the matter is that the persons who issued those anti Christian statements are terrorists, not affiliated whatsoever with the Somali government.
The fact of the matter is that the US government is supplying aid to the Somali government in an effort to defeat the terrorists.
You really are an idiot, aren't you?
woof
My question would be - where exactly is that aid going? Is it going the way of other global aid where we've felt the need to do the same thing?

Abundant U.S. aid targeted for the Horn of Africa cannot directly reach starving people in southern Somalia because its blocked by Al-Shabaab, an Al-Qaeda-aligned Islamist group labeled a terrorist organization by the U.S. State Department. That tag, in turn, also prevents any U.S. citizen from conducting business or distributing materials that could benefit suspected terrorists.

Right now,$580 million in aid designated for the Horn of Africa by the U.S. government the most from any one country is directed at the Somali refugees who have migrated to camps in Kenya and Ethiopia. The aid is distributed by a variety of international aid groups.

http://somalithinktank.org/corruption-the-war...
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#82 Dec 30, 2013
Geronimo wrote:
<quoted text>
UNOSOM thanks you for your support.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#83 Dec 30, 2013
Oh, and this is for WA:

You're right, of course. I'm a hick. A hick sharing a 3 bedroom apartment whose server location comes up as Dublin. I have no money but I do have a part-time job. I'm not educated as you are. In fact, I barely graduated from high school but it's more than my daddy did. I've never been out of the Columbus area,'cept to go down south to them hills. I ain't never been to a fancy restaurant, unless you count PoFolks. Remember them? And Sister's chicken? Mmmmmmmmmmmm, doggie!(Not you, Woofie.) That was some good stuff! Anyway, looks like the jig is up. I'm kinda glad I got busted, tho,'cause it's hard to keep up a front if you know what I mean. Maybe one day I'll get to meet some folks like you so I can get learned but for now, I think I'll start my reading lessons again. I can't decide whether to start with learning about state capitals or changing to math lessons. I really don't like math but then I'm a girl. So I guess I will learn about state capitals. Lord knows I don't need to know about any other countries - I have a hard enough time keeping up with learning about this big one! Maybe with any luck they'll have high speed trains someday and I can tour around. Hope it ain't too expensive! Anyway, y'all take care now, y'hear?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 17 min Pay Attention 939
Trees nut fruit shade and timber 36 min They cannot kill ... 22
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 42 min They cannot kill ... 3,362
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 31,221
Central Ohio employers urged to hire refugees 1 hr They cannot kill ... 6
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 233
any one know terry and Tonya white ? 3 hr They cannot kill ... 6
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••