First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#188 Jan 2, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that as if you think checking for authenticity is a bad thing.
Checking for authenticity starts with looking for the source. As a lawyer, I would think you would understand that.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#189 Jan 2, 2014
<quoted text>
A smarter thing would have been for you to post a link to the actual webpage you wanted people to look at rather than making them search through page after page for what you want them to see.
Because of the way the site operates, one does not have the ability to do that.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#190 Jan 2, 2014
And look! The same report in the Daily Nation:

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Somalia-bans-Chr...

The Daily Nation is Kenya's leading newspaper and is a product of Nation Media Group (NMG) Limited.

NMG, founded by His Highness the Aga Khan in 1959, has become the largest independent media house in East and Central Africa. It has been quoted on the Nairobi Stock Exchange since the early 1970s.

As the leading multi-media house in the East African region, it has print as well as electronic media and the digital platforms which attracts a regular readership quite unparalleled in the region.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#191 Jan 2, 2014
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Checking for authenticity starts with looking for the source. As a lawyer, I would think you would understand that.
And you don't have a single true journalistic source for your claim. Not even FoxNews reported this. Have you considered that at all?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#192 Jan 2, 2014
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of the way the site operates, one does not have the ability to do that.
I guess you need to find a better source then.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#193 Jan 2, 2014
So, you understand now what's wrong with your posted article and are trying to explain why believing it in the first place shouldn't reflect poorly on you?

I'm not trying to be snide, I'm actually, openly asking if you understand yet.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#194 Jan 2, 2014
<quoted text>
And you don't have a single true journalistic source for your claim. Not even FoxNews reported this. Have you considered that at all?
By true, you mean the US? If so, you deserve an honest clueless for that one.

And if you are too lazy (despite having all day and evening to sit here and type) to scroll back a couple of pages for the journalists who reported the story, well, that's not my problem.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#195 Jan 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Have you considered that western journalists are not welcome in that country?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#196 Jan 2, 2014
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
By true, you mean the US? If so, you deserve an honest clueless for that one.
And if you are too lazy (despite having all day and evening to sit here and type) to scroll back a couple of pages for the journalists who reported the story, well, that's not my problem.
Pardon me for not trusting the accuracy of a report from a Kenyan newspaper on this issue, especially in light of the other issue which you refuse to address.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#197 Jan 2, 2014
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you considered that western journalists are not welcome in that country?
How are the western journalists reporting about today's car bombs?
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#198 Jan 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Honest to God, a racist comment if I ever heard one! African news sources are not true. Is that because of the color of their skin? They're not rich white media owners?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#199 Jan 2, 2014
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Honest to God, a racist comment if I ever heard one! African news sources are not true. Is that because of the color of their skin? They're not rich white media owners?
Aye carumba, you have stooped to that. Outstanding.

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#200 Jan 2, 2014
http://www.africanspotlight.com/2013/12/25/so...

Check this out......
From now on, if anyone doubts a source, research it yourself....why should the postee do all the leg work when they already posted an article and a link?????

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#201 Jan 2, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
http://www.africanspotlight.co m/2013/12/25/somalia-bans-chri stmas-celebrations/
Check this out......
From now on, if anyone doubts a source, research it yourself....why should the postee do all the leg work when they already posted an article and a link?????
I (and others) have already done the research. The people named in the article as members of the federal government aren't members of the federal government. They are instead members of an violent anti government group, al-Shabaab . I have literally no idea how the thread has dragged on past this revelation, nor how so many shoddy "news" blogs decided that doing any research was too much of a bother.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#202 Jan 2, 2014
They've done it before. How does this impact you?

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#203 Jan 2, 2014
I don't mean just for this subject or thread,I mean all the time.
Seems like it's always demanded of a postee to provide more info or links....well if someone wants more info, they should research themselves. If you're that curious.

Happy New Year

Since: Dec 13

Medina, OH

#204 Jan 2, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I (and others) have already done the research. The people named in the article as members of the federal government aren't members of the federal government. They are instead members of an violent anti government group, al-Shabaab . I have literally no idea how the thread has dragged on past this revelation, nor how so many shoddy "news" blogs decided that doing any research was too much of a bother.
LMFAO

Others??????? bytch where are your links??????? Who are the FN "others" you speak of and where are their links????????

Aside from a pitiful Wikipedia link on Al-Shabaab (Wiki?? LMFAO) that in no way connects them to the original article......(Again Wiki LOLOLOL) You have not DOCUMENTED a single word you have spewed.

Meanwhile a cornucopia of links that dispute your "OPINION" have been posted by folks here that you discount out of hand. Of course, just because YOU SAY SO folks are expected to agree with you. STFU bytch....

try this link look mid page for the Somali Ministry of Justice & Religious Affairs
http://www.somaligov.net/A-Z%20Gov-Directory%...

or this one https://www.facebook.com/SomaliMinistryofJust...

STILL, I understand why your white guilt, muslim butt kissing apologist, Hilljack Pahrump Nevada inbred penguin shyte infected brain can not debate BEYOND DISPUTING THE FACTUAL REALITY OF THE ORIGINAL POST.
http://lmgtfy.com/...

As muslims continue to hang gays, stone women and treat them as property / breeding stock, kill Infidels etc. etc. etc. you must be an extremely proud progressive liberal to continue to defend them in the face of overwhelming evidence of what the muslim goat loving pedophiles will bring to pass if given a chance.

LOL
Carry on then

Since: Dec 13

Akron, OH

#205 Jan 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Aye carumba, you have stooped to that. Outstanding.
Why do you hate Africans pumpkin?

Your racist side is even uglier than your face in bright light.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Hill: FBI Finds Evidence of Russian Bribery... 26 min Duke for Mayor 23
Larger Ring Of Involvement, Harvey Weinstein? 29 min Duke for Mayor 3
What Amerika Elected was a Nit Wit 1 hr Pickle Rick 126
Trump's Erraticism < loss of Eroticism 1 hr GreatOne 17
Columbus Crew To Bid Columbus Adieu! 4 hr sidekick 12
Christmas Will Win! 6 hr toejam 17
Will Harvey Weinstein Go Down Alone? 8 hr They cannot kill ... 2

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance