New online petition asks Obama to ‘pardon’ Missouri rodeo clown

Posted in the Columbus Forum

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#1 Aug 14, 2013
The now-infamous masked rodeo clown didn’t exactly commit any crimes which would warrant a legal pardon from the President of the United States, but it would still be interesting to see whether President Obama would take a stand in support of the man’s First Amendment rights, or come down on the side of the state of Missouri’s policy to exclude politics from their publicly funded fair.

Sign the petition if you think President Obama should “stand up and take it like a man”.

This petition seeks a pardon for the Obama masked rodeo clown from all perceived wrongs from his performance. He has a basic right to make fun of anyone, even the president, under the first amendment. His lifetime ban and all related actions taken against him should be reversed. Basically the president should stand up and take it like a man and let the whole country know that he is big enough to take a bit of humor at his own expense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Columbus airport not screening passengers for E... 9 min tru 9
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 20 min Dr Michael 979
Nazis still receiving Social Security from the ... 33 min BizzyBee 7
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more 50 min d pantz 3
EBOLA: American Outbreak 1 hr d pantz 28
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 1 hr d pantz 97
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 3,949
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]