Would you date/marry outside your own...

Would you date/marry outside your own race?

Created by wondering on Jun 3, 2013

175 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#1047 Dec 9, 2013
Stacy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicewhiteboy is a ridiculous hick parody, dum-dum.
I can understand why you'd believe otherwise knowing that you also believe that a virus can evolve into a bacterium.
Since you believe fedgov-sponsored clinics secretly innoculate black people with STD virus, why would you also believe that the fedgov is a black man's savior? How gullible are you?
Ain't it time for another to- round with your step- daddy, lil girl? Your mamma won't be home for another hour or so. Better hurry!
Stacy

Cincinnati, OH

#1048 Dec 10, 2013
wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Ain't it time for another to- round with your step- daddy, lil girl? Your mamma won't be home for another hour or so. Better hurry!
Damn you are dumb, dum-dum.

What exactly is a "to-round", dum-dum?

Is that a ghetto reference to incest?

Black street trash often refer to each other as blood, a public admission of inbreeding. Inbreeding costs a child an average loss of 10 IQ points. Inbreeding would explain why you believe virus are bacteria, that medical doctors don't know the difference between virus and bacteria, and that the same government that you claim secretly caused rampant black STD and HIV/AIDS are to be trusted to help you leave the ghetto.

Your mind is a ghetto, dum-dum. You can't leave the ghetto because degenerate ghetto thoughts permeate your brain.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1049 Dec 10, 2013
nicewhiteboy wrote:
<quoted text>What fine academic institution did you attend? Even in basic literacy I exceed your low standards. You don't even know ANYONE with my superior intellect. I would love to match wit's with a simpleton of your limited capacity I can Honestly say that I have an IQ last measured at 157 unfortunately it is quite obvious that yours is only double digits. You actually need to correspond to the primate known as GOMEZ as you own similar intellect. Thank you for trying to best me but I am a genius and you lowly primate I think not. You need to correspond with GOMEZ as you both are uneducated inbred and you can RAPE the ENGLISH language together, It makes me feel all mushy inside. I would really like to see your credentials as you seem to be an uneducated imposter. Thank you for your limited input from one of such low mental capacity!
I studied at the undergraduate level back in the states and came overseas for my postgraduate work. I was the first non-Japanese woman to compete my MA program and came over to the UK for my next set of letters, as my partner wished to return home. I haven't started any post doc research and think at this stage that I'm unlikely to. Why you may be right that it leaves me with a half-finished education, I don't see much value in post doc study for those not intending on lecturing.

I suppose I'll never stack up to an IQ of 150 odd. To be honest, I don't know mine. I don't think it has ever come up in conversation before. I'm left guessing that it is decidedly average. My study to date has been an act of stubbornness rather than genius.

Location hidden

#1050 Dec 10, 2013
Stacy wrote:
<quoted text>
Black street trash often refer to each other as blood, a public admission of inbreeding. Inbreeding costs a child an average loss of 10 IQ points. Inbreeding would explain why you believe virus are bacteria, that medical doctors don't know the difference between virus and bacteria, and that the same government that you claim secretly caused rampant black STD and HIV/AIDS are to be trusted to help you leave the ghetto.
Your mind is a ghetto, dum-dum. You can't leave the ghetto because degenerate ghetto thoughts permeate your brain.
I'm no scientists or claim to know everything about diseases, bacteriums, or viruses...that's not my field of study or expertise, but what I do know is your chance of having a severe case of Bacteria Vaginosis is relatively high. Do you douche after every menstrual cycle, lil girl? How many sexual partners have you enjoyed since you were a tween? I'm taking about your male family members, you know there's a higher rate of child molestation in the rural white community. Is your little 'box' all hot and itchy with smelly thick discharge? I bet it is. That's why you're so interested in STD' s and bacterial infections. Nothing you've tried seems to be working, huh!
Keep it up, Susie, and I'll own your little tight ass. Have the bro's put you out on the strip.

Location hidden

#1051 Dec 10, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I studied at the undergraduate level back in the states and came overseas for my postgraduate work. I was the first non-Japanese woman to compete my MA program and came over to the UK for my next set of letters, as my partner wished to return home. I haven't started any post doc research and think at this stage that I'm unlikely to. Why you may be right that it leaves me with a half-finished education, I don't see much value in post doc study for those not intending on lecturing.
I suppose I'll never stack up to an IQ of 150 odd. To be honest, I don't know mine. I don't think it has ever come up in conversation before. I'm left guessing that it is decidedly average. My study to date has been an act of stubbornness rather than genius.
IQ testing is bogus and doesn't consider the person's ability or potential to learn what he/ she doesn't know, but rather test that what one has already learned.
I've noticed that only arrogant whites who're probably the first in their family to achieve a college degree, believes they're geniuses because of testing in subjects they've learned. I guess compared to the rest of their Neanderthal family members, they would be a genius.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#1052 Dec 10, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
could it be school is a way to avoid reality of working?

Education is valuable only when you utilize the skills learned.

A masters degree in the Arts is about as valuable as a flooded home in New orleans.

If you are not in the private sector working, you are sucking the life out of them with your useless studies that have ZERO marketable value.

lecturing does nothing but move air.......action has measurable results.

libs like you avoid action so you can't be measured. If you are measured it proves how inadequate you really are.

PS: your IQ is above normal, but one has to wonder why you are so stupid when it comes to reality.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1053 Dec 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
could it be school is a way to avoid reality of working?
Education is valuable only when you utilize the skills learned.
A masters degree in the Arts is about as valuable as a flooded home in New orleans.
If you are not in the private sector working, you are sucking the life out of them with your useless studies that have ZERO marketable value.
lecturing does nothing but move air.......action has measurable results.
libs like you avoid action so you can't be measured. If you are measured it proves how inadequate you really are.
PS: your IQ is above normal, but one has to wonder why you are so stupid when it comes to reality.
I've been working since just before my graduation. A sector I had done some bit work for during my degree passed me a contract just before I turned in my dissertation. I really enjoy the role, though they're more interested in my language skills than my research, which seems only natural. I'm really in love with the role, though it makes me think about additional training, part time, to see if I can't continue adding to my skill set. I would really love to get in another working language.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#1054 Dec 10, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been working since just before my graduation. A sector I had done some bit work for during my degree passed me a contract just before I turned in my dissertation. I really enjoy the role, though they're more interested in my language skills than my research, which seems only natural. I'm really in love with the role, though it makes me think about additional training, part time, to see if I can't continue adding to my skill set. I would really love to get in another working language.
I made no mention of you, but made blanket statements. I was answering what I thought I was hearing was all. Nothing personal.

glad you are working, and seem happy at your job.

I have been adding to my skill set every year of my life. Some skills came from school of hard knocks. I possess a PHD from there. I went to a University 1st for the MBA, but school of hard knocks ate me up several times, like it does with many others.

Point being.....it is not that anyone has fallen, because we all do. Some of us more often than others. We could debate endlessly about falling, but getting up takes an individual driven to succeed.

I think Henry Ford said failure is the best teacher..........hard to argue that

Society needs to let failure occur, but be there when they stand back up. Failure teaches necessary skill sets. So does standing back up to get knocked down again.

Donald Trump made many overly aggressive decisions early on in his career that failed miserably, costing him all his assets. Donald networked and sold investors on his ambitions, and look where he is today. He did build that, and yes with some assistance.

assistance is available to all, but utilizing it is up to the persons drive.
Stacy

Cincinnati, OH

#1056 Dec 10, 2013
<quoted text> I'm no scientists or claim to know everything about diseases, bacteriums, or viruses...that's not my field of study or expertise, but what I do know is your chance of having a severe case of Bacteria Vaginosis is relatively high. Do you douche after every menstrual cycle, lil girl? How many sexual partners have you enjoyed since you were a tween? I'm taking about your male family members, you know there's a higher rate of child molestation in the rural white community. Is your little 'box' all hot and itchy with smelly thick discharge? I bet it is. That's why you're so interested in STD' s and bacterial infections. Nothing you've tried seems to be working, huh!
Keep it up, Susie, and I'll own your little tight ass. Have the bro's put you out on the strip.
You are a unusually sad ghetto trashbug.

The queers you support as allies in your diversity scam are the primary child molestors, dum-dum. It's amazing I have to explain simple facts to you.

Blacks and queers are buddies in the national victim cult scam.

On a side note, here's a video of a black man turning away from a queer molestor:

It's unlikely you have the integrity of this man.

It's no coincidence that black and white queers are the 2 primary incubators for HIV, and also the perps instigating child and adult sodomy.

Queers have convinced idiots like you to refer to sodomy as sex.
Stacy

Cincinnati, OH

#1057 Dec 10, 2013
Here's CDC data collected for HIV/AIDS cases:

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/surveillanc...

The x-axis includes the following groups:

White MSM (MSM = male homosexual)
Black MSM
Hispanic MSM
Black Hetero Women
Black Hetero Men
White Hetero women
Hispanic Hetero Women
Black Male IDU (IDU = injection drug user)
Black Female IDU

The chart indicates the number of new HIV infections per year in the US.

The highest incidence rate of new HIV infections is white male homosexual. A close second in HIV infection rate is black male homosexual. There is no category for white straight male infection rate because the number is statistically insignificant.

All of the groups of people listed on the x-axis of the CDC chart are diversity people. The chart establishes a little known fact: diversity people are responsible for virtually all of the new HIV infections in the US.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#1058 Dec 10, 2013
I cannot believe that mothers and fathers actually name their children "Stacy".

http://anthonypeoples.wordpress.com/2012/02/0...

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#1059 Dec 10, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
A bankrupt blowhard?
have you now re-defined bankrupt
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#1061 Dec 10, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Filing Chapter 11 at least four times is usually a pretty good indicator.
Not to mention the terrible hairpieces.

You would think that he could do a bit better than that.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#1062 Dec 10, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Filing Chapter 11 at least four times is usually a pretty good indicator.
so he had to reorganize and pay consolidated debt.

so what?

with risk is great failure and reward. without risking you will achieve neither.

affermative action economy is a blip above minimum wage.

we already know what you chose, so quit complaining

Location hidden

#1063 Dec 10, 2013
Stacy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a unusually sad ghetto trashbug.
The queers you support as allies in your diversity scam are the primary child molestors, dum-dum. It's amazing I have to explain simple facts to you.
Blacks and queers are buddies in the national victim cult scam.
On a side note, here's a video of a black man turning away from a queer molestor:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3vfMb8TMsVQXX
It's unlikely you have the integrity of this man.
It's no coincidence that black and white queers are the 2 primary incubators for HIV, and also the perps instigating child and adult sodomy.
Queers have convinced idiots like you to refer to sodomy as sex.
You're new here, so I'm going to let your ignorance of my stance on ghays be crystal clear. I do not support their movement, dum- dum. And if you were around you'd know that. I do not support knee grows like Sharpton or Jesse either. I do not support YT' s or knee grows who doesn't want self- improvement. I'm not a political 'label',liberal or right- wing. Got it, lil troll?

“I luv Canton”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#1064 Dec 10, 2013
<quoted text> You're new here, so I'm going to let your ignorance of my stance on ghays be crystal clear. I do not support their movement, dum- dum. And if you were around you'd know that. I do not support knee grows like Sharpton or Jesse either. I do not support YT' s or knee grows who doesn't want self- improvement. I'm not a political 'label',liberal or right- wing. Got it, lil troll?
Just so I don't assume.....and can reply based on our history....

Are you the new moniker of FKA just plain Wise American?
Lover of de white women and direct descendant of King Tut.
Graduate of Woodward park Jr High..........

For disclosure, I'm FKA Pizza guy etc, etc........

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1065 Dec 10, 2013
Stacy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you in-bred hilljacks understand sarcasm?

“I luv Canton”

The 57th state

#1066 Dec 10, 2013
re: my answer to the topic..........

NO.... I would not date outside the human race.

Well....... if green Martian chicks were hot.....yeah probably..........

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1067 Dec 10, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
re: my answer to the topic..........
NO.... I would not date outside the human race.
Well....... if green Martian chicks were hot.....yeah probably..........
LFMAO!!!!

“I luv Canton”

The 57th state

#1068 Dec 10, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you in-bred hilljacks understand sarcasm?
Howdy Keefe..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's accusations are unfounded and reflects ... 1 min Big Johnson 26
I wish our cat would die. 2 min Catman Dave 22
Trump the Liar 10 min Duke for Mayor 891
Blacks still TRAIPSIN' after the Clintons> Got ... 57 min Vote for JillStein 1
Trump spent campaign monies on own book 59 min Mimzy 1
Colin Powell NOT Advise Clinton on email Server 1 hr Vote for JillStein 3
Should the GOP cut its loses? 1 hr Male 801
Powell advised Hillary.. 6 hr d pants 101
Joke time. =~} 7 hr Posting as myself 59

Columbus Jobs