Would you date/marry outside your own race?

Created by wondering on Jun 3, 2013

170 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Stacy

Dayton, OH

#1027 Dec 8, 2013
From what little I can gather here, multiple meatheads are spinning some kind of conspiracy theory involving bacterial STD (gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis), medical doctors, and the CDC.

The meathead conspiracy theory involves evolving virus, which are not bacteria. The STD medical reports are regarding bacterial STD infections, but the meathead conspiracy theory babbles about viral infection.

Conclusion: multiple meatheads apparently don't know that gonorrhea, chlamydia, and syphilis are all bacterial STD. Using their gross ignorance, they then spin a conspiracy theory involving CDC, medical doctors, and virus.

Stacy

Dayton, OH

#1028 Dec 8, 2013
Here's fedgov CDC STD data collected from medical doctors that treated patient cases of disease:

http://www.cdc.gov/std/health-disparities/rac...

In 2011, African Americans had 10.4 times the reported chlamydia as Asian/Pacific Islanders.

In 2011, African Americans had 7.5 times the reported chlamydia as Whites.

In 2011, African Americans had 3.1 times the reported chlamydia as hispanics.

In 2011, African Americans had 1.8 times the reported chlamydia as American Indians/ Alaska Natives.

In 2011, African Americans had 28.3 times the reported gonorrhea as Asian/Pacific Islanders.

In 2011, African Americans had 17 times the reported gonorrhea as Whites.

In 2011, African Americans had 7.9 times the reported gonorrhea as Hispanics.

In 2011, African Americans had 3.7 times the reported gonorrhea as American Indians/ Alaska Natives.

In 2011, African Americans had 9.7 times the reported syphilis as Asian/Pacific Islanders.

In 2011, African Americans had 6.7 times the reported syphilis as Whites.

In 2011, African Americans had 3.4 times the reported syphilis as Hispanics.

In 2011, African Americans had 5.7 times the reported syphilis as American Indians/ Alaska Natives.

Those are the facts straight from the CDC.
Stacy

Dayton, OH

#1029 Dec 9, 2013
Facts are useless spam to the ignorant, so here's some more facts.

Following is fedgov CDC STD data collected from medical doctors that treated patient cases of disease:

http://www.cdc.gov/std/health-disparities/rac...

In 2011, African Americans had 10.4 times the reported chlamydia as Asian/Pacific Islanders.

In 2011, African Americans had 7.5 times the reported chlamydia as Whites.

In 2011, African Americans had 3.1 times the reported chlamydia as hispanics.

In 2011, African Americans had 1.8 times the reported chlamydia as American Indians/ Alaska Natives.

In 2011, African Americans had 28.3 times the reported gonorrhea as Asian/Pacific Islanders.

In 2011, African Americans had 17 times the reported gonorrhea as Whites.

In 2011, African Americans had 7.9 times the reported gonorrhea as Hispanics.

In 2011, African Americans had 3.7 times the reported gonorrhea as American Indians/ Alaska Natives.

In 2011, African Americans had 9.7 times the reported syphilis as Asian/Pacific Islanders.

In 2011, African Americans had 6.7 times the reported syphilis as Whites.

In 2011, African Americans had 3.4 times the reported syphilis as Hispanics.

In 2011, African Americans had 5.7 times the reported syphilis as American Indians/ Alaska Natives.

Those are the facts straight from the CDC.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#1030 Dec 9, 2013
No.....I am a human, and dating outside the human race is unacceptable.

1000 posts summed up in 1.
Stacy

Dayton, OH

#1031 Dec 9, 2013
Stacy wrote:
From what little I can gather here, multiple meatheads are spinning some kind of conspiracy theory involving bacterial STD (gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis), medical doctors, and the CDC.
The meathead conspiracy theory involves evolving virus, which are not bacteria. The STD medical reports are regarding bacterial STD infections, but the meathead conspiracy theory babbles about viral infection.
Conclusion: multiple meatheads apparently don't know that gonorrhea, chlamydia, and syphilis are all bacterial STD. Using their gross ignorance, they then spin a conspiracy theory involving CDC, medical doctors, and virus.
Ironically ans comically, both of the meathead conspiracy theorists refer to themselves as "wise".
nicewhiteboy

Mount Sterling, KY

#1032 Dec 9, 2013
Gomez wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn son, y'all need some chocolate loving.
Clean yo azz, and maybe y'all get some of that choco-bootay.
Don't be prejudiced and wait for a prison date before getting you a slice.
What A man of higher Intellect You articulate with your mastery of the English Language. I did not realize the Ohio department of Corrections Allowed On line Privilege To such Gifted inmates as Yourself. It baffles Me why the Black and Hispanic Children Test So poorly An Uneducated Primate Like You provides some Enlightenment. It seems To an Educated Anthropologist Like Myself That your Race hasn't Fully evolved. The White and Asian children in My district Perform with distinguished results while the black and Hispanic population are in the basement, Most can't Read when entering High School. Oh Man dat reele makes me wont dat doutee black bootee.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1033 Dec 9, 2013
nicewhiteboy wrote:
<quoted text>What A man of higher Intellect You articulate with your mastery of the English Language. I did not realize the Ohio department of Corrections Allowed On line Privilege To such Gifted inmates as Yourself. It baffles Me why the Black and Hispanic Children Test So poorly An Uneducated Primate Like You provides some Enlightenment. It seems To an Educated Anthropologist Like Myself That your Race hasn't Fully evolved. The White and Asian children in My district Perform with distinguished results while the black and Hispanic population are in the basement, Most can't Read when entering High School. Oh Man dat reele makes me wont dat doutee black bootee.
I can never tell when borderline illiterate folks calling other people stupid are satirical. The great thing is that the strange, uneven capitalization led me to read this in a Shatner voice in my head, which lent an unsettling but entertaining effect.
nicewhiteboy

Mount Sterling, KY

#1034 Dec 9, 2013
I am really sorry you are mentally challenged. By your use of the word "FOLKS" shows your extreme lack of academic training. IT MAKES YOU look like W BUSH!!! At least he attended Harvard and Yale you on the other hand could never qualify for A decent community college> Uneven Capitalization Really Have you ever heard of effect you liberal simpleton!!!!!!!!!!

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#1035 Dec 9, 2013
nicewhiteboy wrote:
I am really sorry you are mentally challenged. By your use of the word "FOLKS" shows your extreme lack of academic training. IT MAKES YOU look like W BUSH!!! At least he attended Harvard and Yale you on the other hand could never qualify for A decent community college> Uneven Capitalization Really Have you ever heard of effect you liberal simpleton!!!!!!!!!!
You've clearly been blessed with a better educational outlook than I have. Could you let me know where else I might find examples of writes using this rather unique "effect"? I'm afraid that given my limited educational prospects that I've never encountered it before. Are there any other notable writers or thinkers who have employed this method of demonstrating...I'm actually not sure what the capitalized letters are intended to represent. Are they supposed to show stresses of pronunciation, or words of special meaning or value to the context?

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#1036 Dec 9, 2013
Heh, of writers, that is. Again, my modest schooling betrays me.
nicewhiteboy

Mount Sterling, KY

#1037 Dec 9, 2013
First of all moron this is topix not topics. Sadly I have not attained the highest education of my parents or siblings. I do note hold a doctorate degree of any subject I did receive an MBA from Vanderbilt University. Sentence structure is a real weakness for me as you so eloquently pointed out, point well taken. However I probably should have strived to attain a doctorate in mathematics as I have tested in the top one percent. Thank you for putting me in my place although your constructive criticism would have been more appropriately directed at GOMEZ a GED in his possession I think not.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#1038 Dec 9, 2013
nicewhiteboy wrote:
First of all moron this is topix not topics. Sadly I have not attained the highest education of my parents or siblings. I do note hold a doctorate degree of any subject I did receive an MBA from Vanderbilt University. Sentence structure is a real weakness for me as you so eloquently pointed out, point well taken. However I probably should have strived to attain a doctorate in mathematics as I have tested in the top one percent. Thank you for putting me in my place although your constructive criticism would have been more appropriately directed at GOMEZ a GED in his possession I think not.
Gosh, you're telling me that you don't actually hold a doctorate? I sit stunned into silence.

If I can make a gentle suggestion, I find it is often best to not mock others for conditions we might hold in common. Glass houses and all that. Aware that you lack basic literacy skills, taking another to task for what you see as a similar deficit seems a bit misguided.
nicewhiteboy

Mount Sterling, KY

#1039 Dec 9, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, you're telling me that you don't actually hold a doctorate? I sit stunned into silence.
If I can make a gentle suggestion, I find it is often best to not mock others for conditions we might hold in common. Glass houses and all that. Aware that you lack basic literacy skills, taking another to task for what you see as a similar deficit seems a bit misguided.
What fine academic institution did you attend? Even in basic literacy I exceed your low standards. You don't even know ANYONE with my superior intellect. I would love to match wit's with a simpleton of your limited capacity I can Honestly say that I have an IQ last measured at 157 unfortunately it is quite obvious that yours is only double digits. You actually need to correspond to the primate known as GOMEZ as you own similar intellect. Thank you for trying to best me but I am a genius and you lowly primate I think not. You need to correspond with GOMEZ as you both are uneducated inbred and you can RAPE the ENGLISH language together, It makes me feel all mushy inside. I would really like to see your credentials as you seem to be an uneducated imposter. Thank you for your limited input from one of such low mental capacity!

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#1040 Dec 9, 2013
nicewhiteboy wrote:
<quoted text>What fine academic institution did you attend? Even in basic literacy I exceed your low standards. You don't even know ANYONE with my superior intellect. I would love to match wit's with a simpleton of your limited capacity I can Honestly say that I have an IQ last measured at 157 unfortunately it is quite obvious that yours is only double digits. You actually need to correspond to the primate known as GOMEZ as you own similar intellect. Thank you for trying to best me but I am a genius and you lowly primate I think not. You need to correspond with GOMEZ as you both are uneducated inbred and you can RAPE the ENGLISH language together, It makes me feel all mushy inside. I would really like to see your credentials as you seem to be an uneducated imposter. Thank you for your limited input from one of such low mental capacity!
There you have it people, evidence of a pale, long armed, hairy chimp who've left the holler in Kentucky, and overheard a conversation between two college educated people, and now believes he's more intelligent than any Black or Latino because he uses capital letters to stress a point.

Keep it up, boy! Every post just proves your bloodline and mental capacity.
nicewhiteboy

Mount Sterling, KY

#1041 Dec 9, 2013
wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> There you have it people, evidence of a pale, long armed, hairy chimp who've left the holler in Kentucky, and overheard a conversation between two college educated people, and now believes he's more intelligent than any Black or Latino because he uses capital letters to stress a point.
Look you uneducated monkey I will give you another 2 million years to evolve. Have you even heard of Charles Darwin? You dirty monkey ( I knew you wouldn't understand primate ) I can see why you have hidden location. It is understood why you have hidden location. I on the other hand reside in Kentucky horse country Lexington KY. Where do you live? Is it Dayton or Columbus? All of The High paying jobs are in the South and I employ almost 50 high paying tech jobs, I could easily expand but then by law I would have to employ your kind. Have you ever heard of affirmative action? What that is Monkey BOY is when unqualified people like YOU get preferential treatment because of the color of their skin! You should visit Lexington it is a thriving, DIVERSE community their is a place someone of your primitive ancestry should visit called cheapside LOOK IT UP it is your history, your culture monkey boy, In the meantime get back in the food stamp line and go home to your FREE ( taxpayer paid ) public housing and father about 12 more children that you don't support and don't even know your name. Your Race is so productive to our society with all of the violent crime and public assistance your kind cant survive without us so have some respect monkey BOY!
nicewhiteboy

Mount Sterling, KY

#1042 Dec 9, 2013
<quoted text>oooh yeah, those wide hips means babies, babies, babies.
You monkeys understand 5 letter words. I have a thought. What is the most confusing holiday for black children? Fathers Day!! Sad but true monkey boy or do you have conflicting data on this topic too? Kind of like how you disagree with CDC data.
Stacy

Dayton, OH

#1043 Dec 9, 2013
<quoted text> There you have it people, evidence of a pale, long armed, hairy chimp who've left the holler in Kentucky, and overheard a conversation between two college educated people, and now believes he's more intelligent than any Black or Latino because he uses capital letters to stress a point.
Nicewhiteboy is a ridiculous hick parody, dum-dum.

I can understand why you'd believe otherwise knowing that you also believe that a virus can evolve into a bacterium.

Since you believe fedgov-sponsored clinics secretly innoculate black people with STD virus, why would you also believe that the fedgov is a black man's savior? How gullible are you?
nicewhiteboy

Mount Sterling, KY

#1044 Dec 9, 2013
They are a safe, clean, and productive race of people. Leave them alone! They are hard workers, very intelligent and great fathers too. I would marry out of my race ( isn't that the topic you people have lost upon translation?) but only to one of the intelligent affluent black women! The only problem I have is there are so many to choose from. What a dilemma. Well crap I guess I will just SETTLE for an Asian.
benicetostranger s

Mount Sterling, KY

#1045 Dec 9, 2013
Yes but only Japanese. They are very clean and sexy.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#1046 Dec 9, 2013
nicewhiteboy wrote:
<quoted text>Look you uneducated monkey I will give you another 2 million years to evolve. Have you even heard of Charles Darwin? You dirty monkey ( I knew you wouldn't understand primate ) I can see why you have hidden location. It is understood why you have hidden location. I on the other hand reside in Kentucky horse country Lexington KY. Where do you live? Is it Dayton or Columbus? All of The High paying jobs are in the South and I employ almost 50 high paying tech jobs, I could easily expand but then by law I would have to employ your kind. Have you ever heard of affirmative action? What that is Monkey BOY is when unqualified people like YOU get preferential treatment because of the color of their skin! You should visit Lexington it is a thriving, DIVERSE community their is a place someone of your primitive ancestry should visit called cheapside LOOK IT UP it is your history, your culture monkey boy, In the meantime get back in the food stamp line and go home to your FREE ( taxpayer paid ) public housing and father about 12 more children that you don't support and don't even know your name. Your Race is so productive to our society with all of the violent crime and public assistance your kind cant survive without us so have some respect monkey BOY!
Yep! Just as I thought, another backwards hick who falsely believes that he's more intelligent than a billygoat chewing on a empty tin, can of beans. Listen up, inbred. In Tucky during the 1800's, your kind was worst off than the African captives. At least they had access to fresh vegetables and fruits . You dirt poor hillbillies had to beg master YT for work and pick the rubbish left over from Mr.YT' s supper. Haha! You chimps hated Blacks so much because they were considered to have some value. Who would want to purchase a skinny, greasy haired, filthy, rotten teeth, illiterate, barefoot hillbilly, that couldn't count beyond the number of fingers and toes he had.

And to let you in on a little unknown secret Master Yt hid from you stupid hilljacks is right here:

http://wysinger.homestead.com/kingtaharqa.htm...

Here were your ancestors, chimp:

http://photobucket.com/images/neanderthal...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mus lims are such peaceful people 18 min BizzyBee 80
Obama Admits Communist Davis “Schooled” Him 52 min Male 73
Columbus man on a deadly mission, caught 58 min BizzyBee 104
When Obama gets to Heaven will he be a Muslim o... 1 hr d pantz 32
Statistics of Wars Throughout History 1 hr BizzyBee 3
News Ex-pastor gets 6 years in sex case | The Columb... (Feb '11) 3 hr d pantz 30
Do Atheist Firemen go to Hell or Heaven? 3 hr d pantz 85
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]