Would you date/marry outside your own...

Would you date/marry outside your own race?

Created by wondering on Jun 3, 2013

175 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

guess who

Columbus, OH

#1006 Nov 27, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Johnson's been crying since André Moreau left town.
It's George the dummy of hilliard

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#1007 Dec 2, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't always live your life the way your family thinks you should.
I live my life for myself, but I also respect my family's feelings and values. There are plenty of white people I wouldn't date either. Generally, I just don't think it would be a good fit.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1008 Dec 2, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> She has that nice' phat' bootay that the brothas love.
I guess some of you can appreciate a lil 'thickness' on a woman's rear also. It must be something in our milk or meat supply because the average white women in the 70's and 80's weren't built people like they are today...the millennials. Monica Day has that Nigella Lawson thing going on...tall, dark, juicy in all the places where it matters. She's definitely a warm soft squeeze on a cold winters night.
Serious question - why DO African Americans and Latinos favor curvy women?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#1009 Dec 2, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
'Cause they don't like bean poles... I don't either.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#1010 Dec 3, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
To us, a skinny frame on a woman is scarily reminiscent of a teen child, and a woman that has a nice plump rear is very appealing physically as well as psychologically. We don't much care for the exaggerated blow-up fake tits that a lot of white men love. We can appreciate a size 34-36 which is plenty! But it's that nice plump soft loaf of bread that gets our "attention" if you know what I mean. No hanging kentucky hillbilly bellies, but a little tubby is ok. Grabbing and caressing that bootay, slapping it, or just using it for a pillow after sex is very comfortable and soothing. Rather if it's a little wide or has that 'tear drop' shape, as long as there's plumpness all bets are on!

I'm not talking about cellulose city or cottage cheese thighs either. Thighs! Ohhh that brings me another must have on a woman. Let me add to that a nice pair of hips! The shapely ones that slightly bows out just a little, Mmmmmmmmm. And the V-print showing through tight jeans or sweat pants, my my my my my. If a woman's bones are showing through her skin, she looks sick and in need of a few pounds. J- low, Kim Kardashian, Brittany Spears in the early years, Monica Day, Lady Gaga, Lisa Raye, Jennifer Tilley, to name a few I can think of with the niceties Black men love. Now, Clarence Thomas wife...yuck! What was he drinking when he started banging her? She has nothing as far as physical attraction
Whoa

Chillicothe, OH

#1011 Dec 3, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> She has that nice' phat' bootay that the brothas love.
I guess some of you can appreciate a lil 'thickness' on a woman's rear also. It must be something in our milk or meat supply because the average white women in the 70's and 80's weren't built people like they are today...the millennials. Monica Day has that Nigella Lawson thing going on...tall, dark, juicy in all the places where it matters. She's definitely a warm soft squeeze on a cold winters night.
With a lisp and horrible overbite and eyebrows drawn on different each day---to each his own.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#1012 Dec 4, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> To us, a skinny frame on a woman is scarily reminiscent of a teen child, and a woman that has a nice plump rear is very appealing physically as well as psychologically. We don't much care for the exaggerated blow-up fake tits that a lot of white men love. We can appreciate a size 34-36 which is plenty! But it's that nice plump soft loaf of bread that gets our "attention" if you know what I mean. No hanging kentucky hillbilly bellies, but a little tubby is ok. Grabbing and caressing that bootay, slapping it, or just using it for a pillow after sex is very comfortable and soothing. Rather if it's a little wide or has that 'tear drop' shape, as long as there's plumpness all bets are on!
I'm not talking about cellulose city or cottage cheese thighs either. Thighs! Ohhh that brings me another must have on a woman. Let me add to that a nice pair of hips! The shapely ones that slightly bows out just a little, Mmmmmmmmm. And the V-print showing through tight jeans or sweat pants, my my my my my. If a woman's bones are showing through her skin, she looks sick and in need of a few pounds. J- low, Kim Kardashian, Brittany Spears in the early years, Monica Day, Lady Gaga, Lisa Raye, Jennifer Tilley, to name a few I can think of with the niceties Black men love. Now, Clarence Thomas wife...yuck! What was he drinking when he started banging her? She has nothing as far as physical attraction
Interesting. Thanks for the answer. You might be happy to know a lot of white men share the same sentiments. As you pointed out, men's tastes tend to change as they get older and no longer want that "little girl" body that obviously hasn't become a woman yet. My ex once said having sex with a really thin girl was awful because there was no sensuality, no comfort and her body was too hard. I also read somewhere that men are attracted to women with hips because it means they are better able to reproduce. Shrug. Who knows, but it's interesting to me.
Stacy

Cincinnati, OH

#1013 Dec 5, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>I tend not to believe those studies for a few reasons. One, it's obviously biased when you take into account that on EVERY named disease or virus, African Americans are listed with the highest percentage. The study doesn't say how these test were conducted or on which age group or economic condition. Secondly, the CDC gets Federal funding and with a any governmentally funded research the results of any such data collection will always be multiplied by some unknown factor in order to continue research and studies. I don't believe the studies.
Furthermore, I wouldn't put it beyond the Federal government or urban health clinics, to give young urban adults outdated or contaminated so- called flu virus shots that could easily weaken the immune system to cause a simple virus to morph into any number of the diseases you listed. It's not like the U.S. government hasn't done these things before! There's plenty of documented evidence to back those claims.
Your posting has no legitimate standing in trustworthiness. Hit the road, bigot.
They weren't studies, retard.

They are reports by medical doctors that they in-turn feed to the CDC.

Your claims about disease morphing are dangerously psychotic.

You are a hardcore ignoramus, scientific illiterate, and are not remotely honest. Arrogant retards like you are the reason some blacks get screwed. About the only good thing anyone can say about you is that you have an active imagination.

Practically everything you post is psychobabble.
Whoa

Chillicothe, OH

#1014 Dec 5, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Thanks for the answer. You might be happy to know a lot of white men share the same sentiments. As you pointed out, men's tastes tend to change as they get older and no longer want that "little girl" body that obviously hasn't become a woman yet. My ex once said having sex with a really thin girl was awful because there was no sensuality, no comfort and her body was too hard. I also read somewhere that men are attracted to women with hips because it means they are better able to reproduce. Shrug. Who knows, but it's interesting to me.
Better able to reproduce? Geez, reduce it down to a baby machine, no thanks! Every man has his own turn-on as does every woman. I for one do not like fat beer bellys on men, but I guess some women do not mind.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#1015 Dec 5, 2013
No, absolutely not!
stacy

Cincinnati, OH

#1016 Dec 6, 2013
http://www.cdc.gov/std/health-disparities/rac...

Here's fedgov CDC STD data collected from medical doctors that treated patient cases of disease:

In 2011, African Americans had 10.4 times the reported chlamydia as Asian/Pacific Islanders.

In 2011, African Americans had 7.5 times the reported chlamydia as Whites.

In 2011, African Americans had 3.1 times the reported chlamydia as hispanics.

In 2011, African Americans had 1.8 times the reported chlamydia as American Indians/ Alaska Natives.

In 2011, African Americans had 28.3 times the reported gonorrhea as Asian/Pacific Islanders.

In 2011, African Americans had 17 times the reported gonorrhea as Whites.

In 2011, African Americans had 7.9 times the reported gonorrhea as Hispanics.

In 2011, African Americans had 3.7 times the reported gonorrhea as American Indians/ Alaska Natives.

In 2011, African Americans had 9.7 times the reported syphilis as Asian/Pacific Islanders.

In 2011, African Americans had 6.7 times the reported syphilis as Whites.

In 2011, African Americans had 3.4 times the reported syphilis as Hispanics.

In 2011, African Americans had 5.7 times the reported syphilis as American Indians/ Alaska Natives.

Those are the facts straight from the CDC.

The ignorant have no excuse now to remain ignorant.

Since: Dec 11

Dayton, OH

#1018 Dec 7, 2013
Lord O said, "If you like your white genome, you can keep it"
nicewhiteboy

Mount Sterling, KY

#1019 Dec 7, 2013
The white race is so superior and beautiful why would I marry outside my master race. Asians are very intelligent and the younger women quite pretty but the blacks and Hispanic's are unintelligent disgusting ugly smelly CRIMINALS just look at the crime stats just like Stacy posted the alarming stats on the disparity between blacks and other races on STD's. I recently saw that 86% of ALL crimes committed in NYC were committed by black's I am quite sure YOU bleeding heart liberal's Have many excuses. I Totally agree with Stacy the ignorant no longer have an excuse to remain ignorant. There is a good reason 38% of all adult male blacks reside in prison if not for liberal judges and early release the numbers would be significantly higher! And please don't get me started in the illegal wetback's but at least most of them have a FATHER!!!
Long Dong Silver

Columbus, OH

#1020 Dec 8, 2013
I like a smooth white girl with a big booty. Ahhhhh...delicious.
Gomez

Cincinnati, OH

#1021 Dec 8, 2013
nicewhiteboy wrote:
The white race is so superior and beautiful why would I marry outside my master race. Asians are very intelligent and the younger women quite pretty but the blacks and Hispanic's are unintelligent disgusting ugly smelly CRIMINALS just look at the crime stats just like Stacy posted the alarming stats on the disparity between blacks and other races on STD's. I recently saw that 86% of ALL crimes committed in NYC were committed by black's I am quite sure YOU bleeding heart liberal's Have many excuses. I Totally agree with Stacy the ignorant no longer have an excuse to remain ignorant. There is a good reason 38% of all adult male blacks reside in prison if not for liberal judges and early release the numbers would be significantly higher! And please don't get me started in the illegal wetback's but at least most of them have a FATHER!!!
Damn son, y'all need some chocolate loving.

Clean yo azz, and maybe y'all get some of that choco-bootay.

Don't be prejudiced and wait for a prison date before getting you a slice.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#1022 Dec 8, 2013
Stacy wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't studies, retard.
They are reports by medical doctors that they in-turn feed to the CDC.
Your claims about disease morphing are dangerously psychotic.
You are a hardcore ignoramus, scientific illiterate, and are not remotely honest. Arrogant retards like you are the reason some blacks get screwed. About the only good thing anyone can say about you is that you have an active imagination.
Practically everything you post is psychobabble.
Ohh, how interesting to know that a so- called scientific 'expert' like yourself don't know that a virus can morph to resist certain medicines and vaccines. Your opinion is as valuable to Topix as dog shit is on the bottom of a shoe.

Location hidden

#1023 Dec 8, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't your hips wide and your ass plump and wide?

Location hidden

#1024 Dec 8, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
oooh yeah, those wide hips means babies, babies, babies.

Location hidden

#1025 Dec 8, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Karina Nova has a pair of basketballs as well...proof that Russian women aren't all track and field types:
http://thesuiteworld.com/wp-includes/theme-co...
The buttons are straining on that shirt.
Stacy

Cincinnati, OH

#1026 Dec 8, 2013
wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>Ohh, how interesting to know that a so- called scientific 'expert' like yourself don't know that a virus can morph to resist certain medicines and vaccines. Your opinion is as valuable to Topix as dog shit is on the bottom of a shoe.
I merely posted CDC data collected from medical doctors, meathead.

What does virus evolution have anything to so with STD reportage by medical doctors?

Seriously talking here, get your head examined.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Jobs More Important Than Our Environment? 26 min They cannot kill ... 213
Face it. Republican politicians HATEcha. No hea... 31 min They cannot kill ... 29
America Held Hostage Day 187 1 hr MarkJ- 5
Clintons linked to Russia $500,000 1 hr Alternative Facts... 70
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 1 hr Alternative Facts... 1,027
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 3 hr Pale Rider 606
Why are Trump's Kids so ugly? 5 hr Myothernameisdpants 110

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages