created by: wondering | Jun 3, 2013

Columbus, OH

150 votes

Would you date/marry outside your own race?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No

Comments (Page 46)

Showing posts 901 - 920 of1,048
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
master

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Find something productive to do, peckerwood.
You're still mad over the fact neighborhood cats kept burying you whenever you played in a sandbox as a kid.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
A Constiutional anachronism?
No!
Couldn't be!
Could it?
Yep. There are several. But none of them are in the Bill of Rights, which is what you people regard as a Constitutional anachronism.
Leroy Jones

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. There are several. But none of them are in the Bill of Rights, which is what you people regard as a Constitutional anachronism.
And all dis time I thoughts dat was da Bill of Whites.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
Most likely if I was otherwise interested--why not?
But, thank goodness I realize that the folks who post here on the pretense of representing the ideal of white manhood are only a fraction of what white men are like.
So--I haven't crossed them all off the list.
When are you coming back to the forum to engage in rigorous debate against the aforementioned White Males?

Is it because you finally realized we were right?
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Leroy Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
And all dis time I thoughts dat was da Bill of Whites.
That's because our founding Fathers were great men and you are not. American, as it was originally founded, was the finest nation on earth in terms of bringing light to a dark world and bringing technology to dark peoples stuck in the Stone Age.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you coming back to the forum to engage in rigorous debate against the aforementioned White Males?
Is it because you finally realized we were right?
What's with all of you pining so dearly for reader to come back?

While I'm not qualified to speak on her behalf, I can't imagine the constant whimpering about her absence is likely to be read as anything but a bit creepy.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
While I'm not qualified to speak on her behalf, I can't imagine the constant whimpering about her absence is likely to be read as anything but a bit creepy.
She was the lefts biggest tool in the bag. After we've wrenched on her for years, you always wonder where that one tool is to hammer down again.
For a moment, I thought Gabriel was that tool thats been missing.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
She was the lefts biggest tool in the bag. After we've wrenched on her for years, you always wonder where that one tool is to hammer down again.
For a moment, I thought Gabriel was that tool thats been missing.
I suppose it might be part of having a challenging career and great home life but I don't think I would be much inclined to think about, let alone pine for, people I thought weren't valuable. You live and learn, though. Apparently folks really do invest all manner of energy in this sort of thing.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
You are partially right, "you are not qualified to speak."

Liberals like you represent a lower order of liberal than Reader, Wise, Rhino argue from your base passions and do little more than grunt and are fundamentally crude.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose it might be part of having a challenging career and great home life but I don't think I would be much inclined to think about, let alone pine for, people I thought weren't valuable. You live and learn, though. Apparently folks really do invest all manner of energy in this sort of thing.
Does that challenging career have to deal with burnt roast and Yorkshire pudding?

“Meh.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that challenging career have to deal with burnt roast and Yorkshire pudding?
Oh my no! The whole point behind marrying one of these Englishes is that the European version of the new man seems to be wonderfully inclined to help with the cooking. I'm equal parts helpless and disinterested in anything that happens in the kitchen. He cooks, I (and the cleaning lady) clean up and nobody ever has to try and suffer through a dinner I've made.
Huh

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

No, i would not.
Stacy

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Dating afro-americans is a health hazard. Over 70% of black males have an STD, and over 50% of black females have an STD.

In comparison, dating a prostitite is likely safer for your health than dating a afro-american.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/health-disparities/rac...

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
No, only because my family would disagree with the relationship.
You can't always live your life the way your family thinks you should.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my no! The whole point behind marrying one of these Englishes is that the European version of the new man seems to be wonderfully inclined to help with the cooking. I'm equal parts helpless and disinterested in anything that happens in the kitchen. He cooks, I (and the cleaning lady) clean up and nobody ever has to try and suffer through a dinner I've made.
I'll try not to extend any insults, but you don't sound much different from the rest of these women(I wanted to say worthless), nowadays. Whilst interesting to chat with women in other countries, I've always admired the thought/traditions of European women's habits. However, you seem to change my scope to that matter. You sure you're not from the bottoms of Columbus?

“Meh.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try not to extend any insults, but you don't sound much different from the rest of these women(I wanted to say worthless), nowadays. Whilst interesting to chat with women in other countries, I've always admired the thought/traditions of European women's habits. However, you seem to change my scope to that matter. You sure you're not from the bottoms of Columbus?
I'm American. Came out here for my PHD after meeting my then-partner in Asia while doing my MA and working for a bit.

Heh, I'll try not to be too offended. I think the combination of not knowing much about gender relations in the UK (it's a pretty great place to be a working woman, out of the countries I've lived in) combined with the strange sense of entitlement you see in some men with fewer moveable skills often leads to some silly stumbles.

If I can ask, what is it you would offer to a female partner where you would feel you're able to set a standard which would find most women in your context lacking? What kinds of skills and values would you be looking for in a partner, as you find most you have contact with valueless?

I would also recommend reading more about gender relations and women's rights in Western Europe. It's not as good as the north but it's miles better than back home!
sidekick

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
If I can ask, what is it you would offer to a female partner where you would feel you're able to set a standard which would find most women in your context lacking? What kinds of skills and values would you be looking for in a partner, as you find most you have contact with valueless?
I would also recommend reading more about gender relations and women's rights in Western Europe. It's not as good as the north but it's miles better than back home!
I'll leave out the dumb insults this time.
Interesting question. If the women are hot enough, I'll let them set the standards. LOL
Anyhow, I seem to attract women who admit their men are not doing anything for them. Now, I'm not gullible to fall for all the lines/drama most women seem to use in escaping other relationships, but I'll play along and twist the humor which seems to be a pretty good trait to have.
Now that i'm older and know my younger habits are no longer whats more important, I'd have to say, It's just a matter of time until I meet the right one, or the three girlfriends I'm faithful to now, will have to do.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to get a serious answer out of me on a public forum. That's why I like use humor in getting a kick out of the time on here. Some take things offensive, but I try not to execute horrible insults towards people who do/don't deserve them anyway.
Anyhow, Thanks for the recommendation and i'll take a gander at the gender relation thingamajig.
BTW, Have I ever asked if you were Hot?
Penguin

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
Not.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>

He11 yes I am! Oh, just realized that wasn't directed towards me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 901 - 920 of1,048
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
muslim brotherhood authorizes 'anal jihad' 10 min BizzyBee 55
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 min xxxrayted 28,647
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 30 min Neutral Party 82
Music 46 min Pale Rider 9
Will Obama Resign From Office? 2 hr tranpsosition 584
Columbus Police Grow Concerned As Murder Rate C... 7 hr They cannot kill a Spook 4
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 9 hr Neutral Party 2,738
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••