created by: wondering | Jun 3, 2013

Columbus, OH

152 votes

Would you date/marry outside your own race?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
Comments
881 - 900 of 1,049 Comments Last updated 23 hrs ago

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The post office is an anachronism. Were it not mentioned in the Constitution we could send it to the cornfield where the rotary phones and eight track players rest.
What?

A Constiutional anachronism?

No!

Couldn't be!

Could it?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

The old hag, SeriousLady, she would drop her old man in the drop of a hat for a Chinaman, if he told her, he would buy her a Cord in mint condition.
Catman Dave

Hudson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
A Constiutional anachronism?
No!
Couldn't be!
Could it?
Hi Reader.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The post office is an anachronism. Were it not mentioned in the Constitution we could send it to the cornfield where the rotary phones and eight track players rest.
Were it not for the 13, 14, and 15th amendments blacks wouldn't be free from physical servitude. Were it not for farmers selling their cornfields, you wouldn't be in the house where you reside with those items buried under your foundation. Were it not for sticky glue, your toupee would slide to the left.
master

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Were it not for the 13, 14, and 15th amendments blacks wouldn't be free from physical servitude. Were it not for farmers selling their cornfields, you wouldn't be in the house where you reside with those items buried under your foundation. Were it not for sticky glue, your toupee would slide to the left.
I have no problems with blacks. Everybody should own one.
UNWISE AFRICAN

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Were it not for the 13, 14, and 15th amendments blacks wouldn't be free from physical servitude. Were it not for farmers selling their cornfields, you wouldn't be in the house where you reside with those items buried under your foundation. Were it not for sticky glue, your toupee would slide to the left.
God made male ejaculate white so blacks would know when to stop fuching.

“If I only had a brain”

Since: Jun 13

Oz

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

I once slipped on an escalator and fell down the steps for over two hours.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

UNWISE AFRICAN wrote:
<quoted text>
God made male ejaculate white so blacks would know when to stop fuching.
And man made 'white' toilet paper to wipe my black ass with.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

master wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problems with blacks. Everybody should own one.
Be my guest, but don't bitch when your wife and daughter get pregnant.
master

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Be my guest, but don't bitch when your wife and daughter get pregnant.
No worries boy because you'll be in chains and shining my shoes like your dad and grandpa.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

master wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries boy because you'll be in chains and shining my shoes like your dad and grandpa.
Hey dummy, shoe shine men were entrepreneurs, but you wouldn't know that.

A shoeshine man has given a Pittsburgh children's hospital a total of more than $200,000 in tips he's collected over the last 30 years.
Albert Lexie says he's been shining shoes for $5 at the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh since the early 1980s. He says most customers tip him $1 and some give him an extra $2. He says a doctor gave him a $50 bill for Christmas.
WTAE-TV says Lexie gives all his tip money to the hospital's sick children.

Slaves didn't 'shine' dirty worn out shytkickers . Besides, your poor hick ancestors were hired hands on a plantation, usually one peg up from the owners slaves, but one peg below his dog. And don't think your cousins wasn't pickin cotton right beside the blacks if one of 'em feel sick and was layed up.
Grammar Nazi

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> And don't think your cousins wasn't pickin cotton right beside the blacks if one of 'em feel sick and was layed up.
Because you don't want to make your alleged race appear illiterate:

The proper form is "cousins WEREN'T pickin..." because "cousins" is plural.

The correct spelling is "was LAID up" not "layed".
Grammar Nazi

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> if one of 'em feel sick and was layed up.
The correct form is "if one of them FELT sick..." not "feel" because you are speaking in the past tense.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Grammar Nazi wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you don't want to make your alleged race appear illiterate:
The proper form is "cousins WEREN'T pickin..." because "cousins" is plural.
The correct spelling is "was LAID up" not "layed".
Who gives a shyt! Is shyt spelled correctly, tight ass?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Grammar Nazi wrote:
<quoted text>
The correct form is "if one of them FELT sick..." not "feel" because you are speaking in the past tense.
I felt, you are bored this mornin.
master

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Hey dummy, shoe shine men were entrepreneurs, but you wouldn't know that.
I do know one must first make money before they can become an entrepreneur which would exclude you since you wouldn't be paid for shining my shoes. However, I would offer you a token gratuity for some after dinner entertainment as you sing "Jump down turn around pick a bale of cotton, jump down turn around pick a bale a day"

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

master wrote:
<quoted text>
I do know one must first make money before they can become an entrepreneur which would exclude you since you wouldn't be paid for shining my shoes. However, I would offer you a token gratuity for some after dinner entertainment as you sing "Jump down turn around pick a bale of cotton, jump down turn around pick a bale a day"
And you wonder why some blacks, not all, hate the concept of doing labor. Why don't YOU pick and bale your own crops, you lazy, shiftless, redneck hick. Do your own work! Always been a bunch of worthless hairless chimps. Would you prefer I cook your dinner also? A little arsenic will cure any aliments you have.
master

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't YOU pick and bale your own crops, you lazy, shiftless, redneck hick.
Because I have YOU, boy. Now quit talking back and go pick up the dog poop in the yard. If you do a real good job I might consider giving you a slice of watermelon.
Grammar Nazi

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> A little arsenic will cure any aliments you have.
The correct spelling is "ailments".

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

master wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I have YOU, boy. Now quit talking back and go pick up the dog poop in the yard. If you do a real good job I might consider giving you a slice of watermelon.
Find something productive to do, peckerwood.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info