Would you date/marry outside your own race?

Created by wondering on Jun 3, 2013

170 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#883 Jun 13, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I must admit, that one's kinda funny.
Not as funny as someone as prescient as the amazing Topix guru "forgetting" that he hopped up onto the Glenn Beck Conspiracy train merely two months ago, though.
woof
But I can tell you what Reader likes on her pizza.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#884 Jun 13, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I must admit, that one's kinda funny.
Not as funny as someone as prescient as the amazing Topix guru "forgetting" that he hopped up onto the Glenn Beck Conspiracy train merely two months ago, though.
woof
Lithium.
Get some.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#885 Jun 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That says it all.
Huh, you spent time with him?

Jealous am I.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#886 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>But I can tell you what Reader likes on her pizza.
Dam, just when I think you cannot outdo yourself with your wit....
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#887 Jun 13, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Huh, you spent time with him?
Jealous am I.
I would eat glass first.

Hilliard, OH

#888 Jun 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I would eat ass first.
I do believe that.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#889 Jun 13, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lithium.
Get some.
Will that help Paco with his acute memory lapses?

woof

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#890 Jun 13, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Will that help Paco with his acute memory lapses?
woof
Denial is a symptom of your disease.
Che's pulling for you. Hard.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#891 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>But I can tell you what Reader likes on her pizza.
Everybody loves free pizza, right?

Hilliard, OH

#892 Jun 13, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial is a symptom of your disease.
Che's pulling for you. Hard.
Just the thought is enough to make one gag...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cd...

Hilliard, OH

#893 Jun 13, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody loves free pizza, right?
In Reader's hood? It's a runaway hit!

http://kpho.images.worldnow.com/images/172811...

But make sure you share...

http://www.wibc.com/Pics/news/450_2013/pizza_...

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#894 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I've been banned nine times at least. You think the occasional pulled post means a great deal to me?
Something to be proud of, George. The fact that your behavior on here is so abhorrent that they've felt the need to ban you nine times makes things crystal clear.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#895 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
"eluded to it"?
What is it you do for a living? Something to do with words, right?
Yup, I made a mistake. That's what I get for pausing and not paying attention. I don't mind owning up to my mistakes, George.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#896 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>It was too wet to play golf this morning, dear. I'm enjoying the deck right now.
How is this any different from reading a novel? You've never been able to give a straight answer to that question?
When you reach 50 and have raised two kids and been active all your life, you get back to me and tell me how you're spending your free time. My kids have more of a grasp on things like that than you. Tip's right...you are 14.
I didn't realize the question had ever been directed at me, but the difference between reading a novel and sitting on here spewing dribble all day long is quite extreme. At least with a novel you're shutting your face up long enough to take information into your mind and able to process it without having an immediate reaction that includes...here it comes...hate speech.

Don't blame your age. There are plenty of people your age and much older who are very active and do lots of stuff that doesn't require a computer. Hell, my uncle is only two years older than you, owns and runs his own business, has three grandchildren and is still active and does things outside the house with frequency. You using your age and life status is just excuse. You're either too lazy or you're too addicted to this website. I'm betting it's a healthy combination of both. If this is truly how you want to spend your free time, I pity you.

Hilliard, OH

#897 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, I made a mistake. That's what I get for pausing and not paying attention. I don't mind owning up to my mistakes, George.
This from the woman who delights in all sorts of typos with childish glee, as long as they're made by those she perceives as against her.
I rarely, if ever call people out on them...not even Che...because typos are a perfect example of "sh!t happens." But you really asked for it with your attitude.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#898 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>RDs come out of vo-techs? Do tell...
It was merely a question. It has nothing to do with shim's line of work. You ARE aware that vocational school can be attended while still in high school, right?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#899 Jun 13, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>RS is a near and dear friend to me. I will defend him, he me. Yes, a vocational school allows you to get an RD license.
As I already pointed out to George, vocational school can be attended while still in high school. So, did you attend vocational school?

The fact that you would consider RS a near and dear friend is telling. But as his friend, you should really help him with his English.

Hilliard, OH

#900 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Something to be proud of, George. The fact that your behavior on here is so abhorrent that they've felt the need to ban you nine times makes things crystal clear.
Yet they never IP ban me. Know why? Because they want people to drive traffic. And they're discovering that you're pushing page hits like Rodney King pushed the gas pedal.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#901 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>This from the woman who delights in all sorts of typos with childish glee, as long as they're made by those she perceives as against her.
I rarely, if ever call people out on them...not even Che...because typos are a perfect example of "sh!t happens." But you really asked for it with your attitude.
Geez, and I'm all broken up inside about it. Whatever. Shall. I. Do. Trust me, I don't correct half the grammatical mistakes I see on here. And let's not pretend that anything you accuse others of doesn't get a pass when it's one of your own. One day you'll realize you can't accuse and demonize others for the same behavior you exhibit. Okay, I'm going to go back to shivering in my boots over that "but you really asked for it" comment...lol. You really bring on the brawn, huh?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#902 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yet they never IP ban me. Know why? Because they want people to drive traffic. And they're discovering that you're pushing page hits like Rodney King pushed the gas pedal.
Did you work hard on that little joke? I bet you did. We know you have the time to spare.

Oh, and when you asked "Know why?" my answer is "I don't care."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What ails the black family? Hard realities! 13 min Catman Dave 7
Every state has ISIS recruits 22 min BizzyBee 123
INJUSTICE….for sure! 27 min Catman Dave 27
Scotty Walker: Sarah Palin Version 2.0 59 min RU_Kiddingme 21
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr We always knew 2,551
Tax-related identity theft across the State of ... 1 hr FatCat Dave 14
Ohio charter schools identified as among worst ... 2 hr BEN STEIN 1
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:48 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 3:48PM